Character needs to use ketchup on his food

>character needs to use ketchup on his food
>puts it in the fridge

What, do you not put things away when you're done using them? Do you just leave shit laying around like a slob?

I put it away in the pantry where it belongs

cold ketchup is nice

Freak.

> Leave exposed to elements for thousands of years
> Remains undecayed and tastes exactly the same.
If nature won't eat it, why the hell are you?

Cool ketchup and hot fries is god-tier. Room temperature ketchup is disgusting.

Jeez, maybe because I'm an educated consumer and I know the difference between "unnatural" and "unhealthy."

Where else would you put it, idiot?

Fuck off.

>not keeping your ketchup in the freezer

Ketchup runs less when it's warmer, no more of that annoying water crap or having it all come out as soon as you open the lid

I don't even like Radiohead that much

Buddy that shit's been solved for years.

> Consumer
> Educated
Fucking wew

>the cold meme

I bet you faggots use cold milk for your cereal too.

>uses ketchup with the squirting cap

Are you 5? Real mean have ketchup in jars you fucking pansy.

This, ya'll are doing it wrong otherwise.

I use frozen milk, train my teeth by chewing it.

>keeping catsup in the icebox
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Ok guys, I have a serious question. Is it weird to put ketchup on your pizza? I have been doing it since I was a kid, but all my friends said that they have never done that. Are they fucking with me?

That's pretty weird yeah. Not as disgusting as drowning it in ranch dressing for some God forsaken reason though.

The acidity in the milk will melt your teeth you fucking Imbecile.

You're the fucking weird one.

>2011 was 5 years ago

I recently started dipping my pizza in ranch, it's not half bad in moderation.

Wait isn't that the norm? Putting ketchup in the fridge? Tastes a lot better.

Some Ketchup doesn't need to be refrigerated. Some does.

Although this may just be the manufacturer's discretion I think they know more about it than I do.

Why does everyone put their butter in the fridge? Do they hate their grandma?

The whole dipping pizza in ranch meme is disgusting and started by lardfats eating shitty pizza from pizza hut and believe drowning it in ranch is the only way to make it have any sort of flavor.

Guess you never read the fucking labels right?

"storage: after opening refrigirate"

Do you know why? because they habe less salt content than they did a decade ago

Cincinnati is shit and everyone from there is gay.
Sincerely, Columbus

That's Sup Forums you dumb fucking newfag.

Leaving stuff at room temperature is fine if it's something like Mustard

However, if its ketchup pretty sure it would go kinda bad or taste weird, then again I don't know if you could do the alternative pour it in a hot ass plate of whatever you're cooking so that the heat kills anything in it and then eat it

Nah I think I'll just not get diabetes by avoiding sugar

There's a Kroger on fucking High Street.

I don't buy Helmans or other brand name shit. I support local small business ketchup that doesn't replace salt with sugar like that supermarket bullshit.

>Leaving stuff at room temperature is fine if it's something like Mustard

technically isnt true most mustards tell you to refrigerate it

"Dijon, Horseradish, and Sooo Creamy & Light mustards will lose their distinct flavors if not refrigerated, so we encourage refrigerating both. For all other mustards, refrigeration will help maintain flavor; however, it is not necessary to refrigerate if you prefer to consume your mustard at room temperature."

>he doesn't dip the crust in ranch when he's done eating the main part of the slice
>he doesn't have ranch baked into the dough so it never needs dipping in anything

Pizza Ranch is the best place, fuck all the other places. I miss it.

Yeah there's also a Graeter's, A Tee Jays, and a Raising Cane's, your point? Cincinnati still sucks. Our outer belt is shaped like a boot because it kicks so much ass. Theirs is shaped like a faggy puddle or something because it doesn't even know what it wants to be and will never achieve it's dreams of being a successful free form jazz keyboardist. Fuck Cincinnati, and if you see the blonde bitch that works at the Ihop right off of 125 tell her that she makes the shittiest hashbrowns ever.

Your entire state is shit, user.

As the 17th state goes, so goes the nation.

Meet me at the Crew Stadium at midnight, pussy. I'll shove a broom up your ass.

Ohio is shit and everyone from there is gay.
Sincerely, Pittsburgh

But if you don't have the squirt cap you can't put smiley faces on your burgers

I was on a work trip to some African shithole alongside a couple Romanian coworkers, and we ordered pizza at the hotel bar. They started putting ketchup on it and I sat there, frozen in a combination of disgust and surprise. Needless to say I beat them to death, and I didn't get in trouble since I'm white.

Is blue cheese acceptable, because I also do that.
I mean, thats true, but where the fuck did I even pick that up from then?
It is pretty good though. I also put tabasco and Worcestershire every now and then.

>still uses sugar paste that is most supermarket ketchup

Time to grow up and taste your food, anons.

Fuck Kroger. I buy my groceries at H-E-B.
t. Texas

Tabasco on pizza is great.

>user makes retarded thread
>uses Non Non Biyori pic
Every time

>user makes a retarded thread
>uses X pic

People need to fuck off with this shit, acting as if using a reaction image from some show makes you an active representative of it's fanbase.

>Tabasco

I think you mean Cholula, friend.

Cholua's good, but I prefer the taste of Tabasco.

Im thinking of making my own ketchup since I found out most ketchup doesn't even use real sugar and low quality vinegar. Any of you had success?

Cholula is pretty much watered down tabasco.