Richard Spencer-Appointed AltRight Official Attempted Sexual Humiliation of 14 Year Old

>I have uploaded a video to PewTube because the dozens of people that put it on YouTube all got their accounts banned. Please mirror it if you can. Somebody is really keen on not letting this recording get out there. It’s a recording in which a man is attempting to sexually humiliate a 14 year old boy, demanding he sing a song about “daddy’s cummies” under threat of doxing (Internet slang for a public revealing of someone’s identity, with subsequent abuse and harassment). The man doing this act of perverse extortion goes by the name TheBigKK on most of the Internet. It’s useful to listen to the whole thing, including the mania he enters at 7:22 up until the beginning of the maniacal laughter at 7:38 or so to get a real idea of the kind of sick individual we are discussing here. It might seem odd that Google might want to help cover for some random Internet pervert, but it turns out this recording has a fair amount of political relevance.
>The media-coronated “leader” of the alt-right, Richard Spencer, made this BigKK character a guest author on his current flagship publication. He ran Spencer’s main stream with “pre-game rundown” commentary for the Charlottesville debacle. Most notably, he controlled Spencer’s Discord chatrooms, where he was given full access to everyone’s communications and did pre-show setup for all the AMA sessions there. He implemented “vetting” procedures which first required people to submit pictures of their faces (very conveinent database to build, I am sure)

weev.net/richard-spencer-appointed-altright-official-attempted-to-sexually-humiliate-14-year-old-under-threat-of-doxing/

Other urls found in this thread:

weev.livejournal.com/2008/01/07/
nndb.com/people/245/000108918/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off weev you Israel First ginger kike.
we dont need you to tell us the Alt-Right is Jewish cancer. Sup Forums has said this from the start but here you are regurgitating what anons say and pretending like its some great revelation from le Weev. fucking hate your cancerous type bruh

Take this to reddit.

Mistakes were made.

Nice.

Classic psyop, exactly what this board has been saying all along.

>people still caring about the alt right
their figureheads are LARPers like Richard Spencer and cult of personality grifters like Vox Day

Fuck off weev, you of all people should know we're not your personal army. And on top of that you should know no one cares about trolling. Go back to sucking angelin's cock.

Fuck BigKK
t.Ethnoserver

how do roaches socialize i always assumed they were solitary creatures

isn't Weev a jew? how do we know he isn't trying to character assassinate Spencer?

Pol is full of fags. Most of the internet is.

Between this and Andrew pushing to go full patriotard civic nationalist can we finally admit it's time DS and everyone connected with it be down like the mad dog it is for good?

tfw your admin is one of the good furries

>Spencer and Alt-Right gets expose as Jewish Communist nazbol cancer
>Anglin and Weev create controlled opposition and pretend to turn on Spencer/Alt-Right
>All a setup to introduce yet another movement and yet more ecelebs to start all over again
these typical tricks are the height of the supreme and Chosen Jewish race with their 266 IQ...

>The media-coronated “leader” of the alt-right, Richard Spencer, made this BigKK character a guest author
> Most notably, he controlled Spencer’s Discord chatrooms
How the unholy fuck did this happen after his embarrassment at HWNDU? Is Spencer retarded?

I don't hate Spencer but weev does make a point. maybe Spencer is more suited for low level work, not being a leader.

weev will you ever get back to writing stuff like this instead of the gossip eceleb tmz trolling type stuff?
>weev.livejournal.com/2008/01/07/

>comes to Sup Forums
>provides handy definition of doxing for us
>weev?
Nah, this is fake and gay

SAGE
in other news the KoolKummies guy was the most cringe thing i've ever seen during HWNDU

link

bump

Whats an alt right?

friendly reminder weev is a literal Jewish kike shill

That's pretty funny

Spencer's problem is that he is not a business person. He doesn't understand how anything works, he's not a free-market guy.

He's maybe more of a thought-leader type of guy. Not a bad PR guy either.

Holy shit, what is this garbage? I bet it would be impossible to change this article into something more sensible.
Like with Gamergate, faggots on wikipedia will spend 24/7 removing changes cause they have no other things to do with their time then push an agenda

forgot my pic

Not at Jewish as Diky Spencer pedophile extraordinaire.

This faggot has been nothing more than a fucking idiot since he shilled his discord during HWNDU, going as far as to go to the event in Jew-York and shill it like an autistic faggot.

Greg Johnson runs a better website and does better podcasts. Spencer is aesthetic though. Notice how weev encouraged him to do flash mobs, and he did? Will he now take weev's recommendation of better opsec to heart?

Based weev, he's /our mishcling/ he gets the zyklon last.

Might it be possible that a clandestine wing of the CIA are actually white nationalist, who are fighting the Zionist/neo-con wing of the CIA.

The CIA have supported some pretty hardcore Fashy types in the past - like General “Helicopter” Pinochet.

Just throwing this out there as a possible theory.

k... keep me posted

Since Spencer has been labeled a racist, anti-semite, misogynist, and every other insult but hasnt really lost any support, the only option to remove him is label him a pedo.

>The absolute state of white nationalism.

No. fuck you for even suggesting that you kike.

he's a pawn

TheBigKK is a fucking furfag himself trying to cover for his own autism with that post.

hes just a rich idiot
useful to any movement desu
i just hpoe he keeps funding the daily shoah and ill ignore everything else related to him

The alt-right is basically just made up of a bunch of beta cucks trying to act superior

>implying his supporters are not pedos

>gotta make every thread about TRS because we need da shekels, goy!

fuck off back to the forums

LOL they think youtubers are our ideological hubs hahahaha
no wonder there are so many stupid shill threads on here about those people nobody cares about
the lack of udnerstanding from leftists continues to amaze me

fpbp

lel that fucking headline

''Yes you can be a white black nationalist and heres now!''

Talcum X

its not a real article i looked for it

They need all the numbers they can get. Did you see their last tikitorch turnout? I've seen bigger crowds at vigils for drunk driving accidents.

they deleted it because "muh optics."
heres an article they havent deleted.
care to explain this one?

>talking shit about weev
Dammit nu-Sup Forums

just like the kike coal burning laura southern. id love to watch her be violently raped and have her throat torn open by a jagged blade
btw im a trumper and always will be. wrote in trump 2012

Black Nationalism helps us. All the nogs fucking off to Liberia is perfect.

>not knowing theyre all race-mixing degenerate Jewish leftists LARPing as ebil natzees
lurk moar

>not knowing who weev is
Your newfag is showing queer.

eh i agree with that i wont care about the jews if they arent fucking with my society
they can have their jewish hellscape

Yeah that's taken totally out of context.

>not knowing Weev is an Israel First kike shill
wew

pic related. you think its a good idea to further empower a nuclear armed Jewish State when its responsible for white genocide?

>muh context
TRS is zionist cancer.

>kike shill
>weev
He is the man responsible for popularizing antisemitism on the internet. You are embarrassing yourself.

Outside of CNN and the like who the fuck even uses the term "alt-right" unironically? I'm pretty convinced Spencer and the "alt-right" boogeyman exist in the same way the KKK (which is probably 50% plus undercover federal agents or federal informants) exists, to provide a convenient bad guy they can point at to discredit any ideas that aren't good for the status quo.

>Richard Spencer is a terrible judge of character

GEE WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY SEEN THAT COMING

Flash mobs were an Identity Europa gig most likely. They did a trial run a few days prior in Lancaster PA.

Last I heard they did away with articles altogether because their only editor quit.

>Richard Spencer Sexual Humiliation of a ...
This was written into his bio at the beginning. The script is being meticulously followed.

anti-Semitism is a Jewish trick.

>Do not be degenerate anti-Semites
Dr. Joseph Goebbel, Nazi Sozi, pg. 1

Anti-Semitism belongs on Sup Forums otherwise the kikes cry and get their way because "still persecuted! like anudda shoah!"

Weev is a kike shill.

>Last I heard..
have you heard them rebuke Zionism and call for the de-nuclearization of Israel or nah? fuck outta here with your damage control.

lol how do you not get that photo as a joke you simpleton

stop this bs. Richard Spencer is the BASED leader of the alt-right and Sup Forums

I haven't been involved with TRS for well over a year, user, chill out.

>Weev admitting in an interview with Gawker that he's Jewish is also just a joke
>Weev working with Anglin who goes on Israeli fucking TV for an interview is just a joke

youre working the whole 95, Rabbi

They've already tried this by saying him and Allsup groomed some kid during AmRen. Also when they accused ghoul of doing the same thing. Jews really are disgusting

alright. im sorry.

>''Yes you can be a white black nationalist and heres now!''

Yes its called being a shitlib. Over 50% of whites today advocate for the interests of black people

Thanks for flag

>ywn be a lwb rooming with dicky spencer and james "nico nii" allsup during gay kkk retreat nights

y live

Richard "Implicit White Identity" "Milo's Karaoke Partner" Spencer is a gay pedo. Who knew?

third jimpact proves youre all pedo cancer

TRSodomite shills pls go.

During the last election people like Spencer and Weev tried to integrate themselves with Donald Trump's brand of non RINO conservatism, and the media went along with it because it was an apparent way for them to hurt Trump, who they had found completely unstumpable up to that point.

You're saying white nationalism isn't sensible? The fuck are you talking about?

I knew it!
Said here you faggets were ditching Spencer and creating false D&C to create a new movement. Let me guess: American Nationalism?

Spencer, Weev, Anglin Enoch...kill yourselves for being such obvious failtrolls.

Isn't this guy the admin of some Sup Forums discord?

With how tribal most minorities act, it should really say something if one wants to champion white civilization. Our driving ideologies will matter more than our races if eugenics is ever rolled out equitably. My wariness of blacks stems far more from how they act than how they look so I would have no reason to be afraid to live around a "white-acting" black person (which already do exist in small numbers and could exist as the rule with eugenics). I wouldn't even be disgusted to have a half-black grandchild if black genetics were overhauled to make them perform and act the same as whites, but as it stands I don't want to set my bloodline back several hundred years by muddying it with objectively inferior genetics.

>I wouldn't even be disgusted to have a half-black grandchild

If anyone still doubts these ecelebs are Leftists LARPING as white nationalists just KYS

Ah man are these communist faggots upset. At first I thought it was cripple bit now things are coming together.

maybe one day people will take your political beliefs seriously when you no longer have to strawman your perceived (emphasis on this word ya schizoid fuck) opposition. fucking illiterate loser.

>I wouldn't even be disgusted to have a half-black grandchild if black genetics were overhauled to make them perform and act the same as whites
Can you explain why having a half-black child would improve anything if the entire goal is to make them as intelligent as whites already are? Why blacken our gene pool? Explain.

What's the point of even saying any of this? Who are you expecting pats on the head from?

And as I said yesterday, recieving no answers there:
Richard Spencer free speech rall (...).jpg, 266KiB, 1200x800

Anonymous ID:BrnY+x+f Sun 08 Oct 2017 02:05:00 No.144492545 View
>hahaha I put a bunch of names on a chart with no sources I guess your movement is dead now
The first one was posted here, so I'll ask you here
-Where is your proof Henry Regnery was a CIA Operative?
-Why is the 'three executives are jewish' Regnery Publishing commentary in there without any proof for Harry W. Crocker?
-Why is the connection for William Regnery II saying he's a PROBABLE CIA Operative if not to cover for a lack of evidence? Is it because these connections are dubious at best?
-And where on earth are the sources for any of these claims? Why is citation needed for us, but never for you?

What was the deal with Ghoul, like, what were the allegations everyone made against him?

Nice 4chanese there pal. Your a natural

Well I fugged up the copy-pasting from 4plebs but the argument stands, why the fuck should we believe any of your shit?

>-Where is your proof Henry Regnery was a CIA Operative?
His father was CIA. The publishing company was setup as a CIA front to control the "white nationalist" narrative. If its still operating its still CIA.

nndb.com/people/245/000108918/

what are you denying, kike? that weev is a Jew or what?

>black person with brain chemistry like whites is still bad
you're actually illiterate. my terms to have a black grandchild beget me actually saying it, fucking retard.
>doi duhhh why ppl make word thoughts that dont fit my narrow reactionary world view must be just for attention duhhhhhhhh *dribbles*

>>black person with brain chemistry like whites is still bad
didnt say that. why would you be ok with race-mixing between whites and blacks even if niggers had IQs of 900? justify your white genocide propaganda fagget

because it's no longer white genocide if it's not marrying down if blacks are intellectual equals. are you honestly this retarded? this isn't a rhetorical question.

someone post the interview with Cantwell where weev calls for the mass murder of nonwhites

how is it not white genocide just because a nigger has the same IQ? they breed and produce a mixed baby. if this continues it results in the genocide of both races, white and black. Dont you agree?