Will Sup Forums be destroyed by t. Beta male?

Will Sup Forums be destroyed by t. Beta male?

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/meta/
crystal.cafe/b/res/5751.html
crystal.cafe/meta/res/223.html#223
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.
See: Every other chan in existence.

nah just flood the site and watch em cry.

so, reddit?

i have a feeling this dullard is the type who constantly asks "what language should I learn?"

but Sup Forums is entirely beta males.

If he does. Make it lets spam it with pepes

imagine being a self branded programmer and not knowing you can fork tiny ib straight out of github

Also,
>avatar is the mask of the guy that murdered women that is the mask of the guy that notoriously fucked women

Came here to post this

this

some chans are so buttblasted they aren't comparable to Sup Forums in terms of popularity they ban you for mentioning it

> implying it won’t be raided by Johnny Rebel lyric spambots and Sup Forumsacks posting gore 24/7 until the faggot user base runs away and the owner shuts it down

should I learn how to code in binary???

>if i kiss their feet, maybe they will give me pee pee touch

Wrong answer, betas are cuckolds, and most of us (at least the ones who practice what they preach) would be better classified as either sigma (those who are trying to get fit) or omega (those who do not try to improve) males

Anyone who bans anything in life incentivises circumvention. Lefties are such dullards.

Youre naive. We are all betas, we just larp here
T.m00t

>that tweet
t. a guy who will never finish programming 101

Impossible. If you give men free speech they're going to talk shit about women.

don't people know that there's already a million chans?

i feel real physical pain when i cringe at beta cucks. it's like watching a emma watson licking on harvey weinsteins pooper.

respecting women?
what the fuck does that even mean?

To be fair, he never said free speech had anything to do with it.

Yes, kill us so we can spread to the ends of the Internet.

>idiot doesnt realize imageboards exist in the thousands

What if this person is the beta male of all beta males?

>Needs to finish programming to make a site
Do people not know that this entire site is just stolen Japanese code a 15 year old translated to English?
m00t was a hack

But I already respect women
>pic related

Do you guys not realise that he is shitposting, jeaus fucking christ i hate nu-pol

>www.4GINA.org

>Be lefty
>Doing your research
Don't be silly.

Do journalists shitpost?

I'm an alpha.

isn't that just Reddit?

the whole reason Sup Forums got popular to begin with is you could say whatever the fuck you want without repercussions

Y'all scrubs

Sometimes yes, its twitter, you fucking brain dead magapede, fuck off back to reddit

Moot did they take a picture of you wearing the noogler beanie and can you upload that somewhere?

>pepe will be banned
why tf are americans so pathetic?

I just remember that a bunch of cunts from Reddit actually made a female version on Sup Forums:
crystal.cafe/meta/

Be nice now, boys.

>ignoring the other twenty chans that already tried this shit

lol

So he is a fucking idiot? Doesnt change the fact that all he did was make a joke, and some butthurt man baby reddit migrant made a thread.

Will that means he finally, finally, finally gets laid?

>crystal.cafe/meta/
>female version
they're all men

After he gets through babies first what if statements and into the array mathematics he'll shit his mask.

so basically tumblr/faceberg/reddit/digg.it/somethingawful/neogaf?
great job, genius

crystal.cafe/b/res/5751.html
Whoops I did a thing

>respect not earned isn't respect at all

public class MyNewWebsite {
public static void main(String[] args) {
System.out.println("Hello World!");
}
}

>Wow programming is kinda easy :DDD

tumblr turbo autist calling others out for being redditfags

I tried to bump your thread but clearly they're facist.

This is a thing? They are trying to make a mascot. crystal.cafe/meta/res/223.html#223

Is that why you cant have 4x2chan in your post here?

>it will be like Sup Forums, but instead...with respecting women...

Soooo...Reddit!

When I'm finished programming, I will create a site that will change news forever. It will be like Fox News, but instead...with respecting liberals...

Just that Chan's link is banned. They were spamming links so much here during Gamer gate it became a problem.

>he doesnt care about some faggot cracking a joke on twitter, MAGAPEDES ASSEMBLE
Jesus i wish reddit would just fucking leave, we won the war, but at what fucking cost

Funny how all liberal sites, and all liberal news source comment sections, either moderate or ban all conservative content, whereas conservative sites welcome any libtards with open arms.

The reason for this is pretty obvious. Liberals have no argument whatsoever against conservatism, but any conservative with basic grammar skills can crush liberalism with nothing more than a few snippets of truthiness.

>conservative content
To be fair, I was spamming pictures of dead babies. You can't hold back when it comes to raiding rival sites.