WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE?

I have been single for the past nine months. Before that brief relationship nine months ago, I had been single for about two years. That is a long time to be alone right? I take complete responsibility for that extended period of “singledome.” I was finding a new job and really I was finding myself again. I was not feeling confident or content with my life and I was scrambling to figure that out before I brought anyone else into my life.

Being single in your (very) late twenties is hard. A couple of months ago we went to a minor league baseball game, after a lot of rambunctious cheering I received a ball from a player with his phone number. Never one to turn down a baseball player, *wink wink* I text him and we all met up with him and his friends at a nearby bar. The night was long, hilarious and made absolutely no improvement to my love life. This brings me to problem number one of dating in your late twenties.

>You are no longer 24.

Being 24 and being 29 are vastly different. At 24 I was young, naive, full of hope and open to all possibilities. Cute and funny guy with no real job, ehh he’ll get one! At 29 I am cynical, low on patience and know exactly what I want.

Problem number two…

>You are over meeting men at bars.

Remember when you wore tight skirts and four inch heels every night to impress a bunch of men at a bar that were really only trying to sleep with you? Long gone are those days. It’s a win if you fix your hair at 29. Meeting the same intoxicated, over confident bachelors has lost its appeal. Not to mention there is still a crowd of 22 year old girls with tight skirts and perfect contouring at these bars. Who has time to compete with that? You work FULL time at a job you probably hate no less.

twentynineandterrified.com/good-men-gone/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bAvgpWM3Is
instagram.com/p/BT_mdyhgy2k/?taken-by=aloosh_haydzz
thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Problem number three…

>You don’t have the energy you did when you were younger.

It used to be easy to hit four social events in one weekend. But between work, the gym, sleeping and running errands you are struggling to make it to one now. Being a grown up is no joke! There is so much to get done all the time. You don’t want to spend valuable hours sitting at a restaurant, hoping an attractive man will walk through those doors and sweep you off your feet. You want to know where these men are going to be dang it!

Good single men. In addition to the research articles I found on the web, I have collected data on places and events good men go to. Basically, I just asked good men. They know where they go better than anyone right?

>twentynineandferrified.com
The fact that a website with this domain name exists put a huge smile on my face

youtube.com/watch?v=2bAvgpWM3Is

This. I really hope there are a lot of women like this and the internet isn't just nit picking the shittiest cases.

>WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE?

They are back in your early 20's where you left them.

no sympathy for me

No no no. You misspelled women you dingus

The dating game has changed. At 31 and fresh out of a 3 year relationship I have noticed a huge shift. In my mid 20s I was the one doing all the chasing. Now at my age with a house and a great job, no kids, women, especially ones close to my age, desperately throw themselves at me. It's pretty pitiful really. Desperation isn't sexy.

> Over the next 90 days I am going to attend said events and places and make a genuine effort to connect with good men!

> I must warn you, I am extremely picky which is why I have made this a 90 day mission instead of a 30 day mission (what I originally wanted to do HA) BUT I’m pretty sure I am also extremely approachable, so maybe it will even itself out?

> I am extremely picky
> I am extremely picky
> I am extremely picky

Your fruit is spoilling. You better start picking soon. The Wall is approaching.

In Islam

instagram.com/p/BT_mdyhgy2k/?taken-by=aloosh_haydzz

You know what breaks my heart. I can never have this. Never ever know what this feels like.

But you could...

God I wish I was a Muslim woman so much...

yeah we read it the first time you fucking retard

>Remember when you practiced being a toss around skank at bars every night?
>For some reason good men don't want old, tossed around skanks.

>At 29 I am cynical, low on patience and know exactly what I want
lol u hit le wall

There's no mystery here. This harlot isn't a "good woman" deserving of a good man. While she was busy sucking every cock she could wrap her lips around and staying out with a new guy three nights a week, all the good men and women were finding each other and settling down.

She's experiencing the symptoms of being left in a slowly shrinking pool of losers, and won't let herself make the connection as to why SHE is there.

Surely it's just that there are no good men, right?

>I have been single for the past nine months.
>Before that brief relationship nine months ago, I had been single for about two years.
>That is a long time to be alone right?
s-sure, stacey

You're an idiot. Sage.

Same

>Men fix this!
haha no

try 7 years

Being a grown up is no joke! There is so much to get done all the time

yeah, like deciding which beer brand to drink yourself to sleep each evening

Good God, what happened to the west? When did we go from conquering the planet to becoming a bunch of self hating pussies? Comfort breeds softness. Hardship would be the best possible thing that could happen to us at this point, if only to harden us the fuck up.

Maybe if western women weren’t such dumb sluts they wouldn’t have an issue finding the right man. You go for the quick pleasure and live the good years of your life sleeping around. Why would any man worth his salt want to marry a roastie who’s still “ friends” with all her one night stands? Kys op

Man, I have so much pussy laying down that 'beta bux' bait for women over 30+

GET FUCKED ROASTIES, GET ABSOLUTELY BTFO

try 19 years

this, I've noticed the same thing

there is even a girl who has friendzoned me (sort of - I've got no interest in a long term relationship with her due to various reason but she is smoking hot and I'd definitely go there)... she's 29 and in a relationship with a guy who doesn't want to get married and is uninterested in having kids... she's going to turn 30 in a few weeks. She's been wanting to hang out with me more and more to the point where we've ended up on what would other wise be several dates - I suspect I might be the back up plan. While some rebound sex would be pretty awesome if she did ditch the guy I really don't want to get into an actual relationship with her.

Another example of a woman who thinks she is too good for the men who still want her.

Pro-tip: Many good men are taken early, and of those who left at your age will likely want someone younger.

still higher than you
>inb4

try 20 years(whole life)

Remember me, stacey? That awkward virgin guy at 22 years old that's decent looking but it's too afraid to be "alpha" and act like a jerk to hook up with girls and only wanted a relationship? I am now a "most wanted" kind of guy.

[spoiler]Dumb bitch[/spoiler]

Time to realise you're about as useful as a piece of shit in an indian street

Get over yourself. Lose your "perfect princess" mentality and echo chamber of retarded female praise, learn you're pretty much useless and you're actually dependent on men for everything in your life either directly or indirectly.

Then after you do all that you might manage to find a man to be thankful to for his charity in supporting you.

Ive been alone my wjole life you scum.

Nothing like the smell of toasted roast in the evening. I may be a 29 year old KHHV, but at least I can get the satisfaction of laughing at these bimbos.

DO NOT GO TO BALTIMORE!

DO NOT GO TO BALTIMORE!

IF YOU ARE WHITE, DO NOT GO TO BALTIMORE.

I know people post this to make men angry at women but the truth is that a 29 year old pretty white woman is still pretty valuable and she will get a date before you. It's just the way it is, sorry.

LOL.............this dumb cunt rode the cock carousel when she was young, and now that her sexual market value has dropped with age, she still feels entitled to get the kind of guy she wants.

She thinks she "deserves it".

These

this is true... but she's a rapidly depreciating asset at that point whereas a 29 year old male, if well educated and in a good career, is probably appreciating in value and can often date quite a few years younger than himself

I used to chase women ... Several years back I said fuck-it & adopted a more public pro-alpha male persona. Women literally started throwing themselves at me. I used to fuck 7/10 babes, then regularly started banging 10/10 babes. The meme is true.

market for men have never been better. it's due to economical downshift. women are getting very desperate to find somebody to fund a family while men are ok being single. and men can date 20 years younger women easily so the pool is different.

>At 29 I am cynical, low on patience and know exactly what I want.

Well of course you do.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am.

>For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last.

>I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

Ah pottery

>I had been single for about two years. That is a long time to be alone right?
Lol, no. Try 38 years.

What does "finding yourself" mean? What metrics can you use to determine when you have found yourself?

for example when I hit 29 I moved out of my flatshare and bought my own property, in Central London. That in itself caused a lot of interest from female friends, friends of friends etc.. literally when you meet someone new at a house party and they ask where you live + you drop in that you recently bought the place, been doing some redecorating etc.. they're suddenly increasing their interest.

Also great for an excuse to invite interested girls round for dinner, movies etc.. previously in a flat share if wasn't such an attractive option... now with my own place they're much more likely to put out - perhaps the other factor here is that no one else needs know about it when I've got no flat mates they need to awkwardly meet in the morning.

29 here and make $150k/y, fit and healthy, run every day

I've yet to find even one early 20's woman who can hold a conversation about anything of interest or value in the world. Late 20's / early 30's is a little better but they're always bitter pieces of used shit with serious emotional issues by this point.

For all their "education" none of them know how to think for themselves. Self knowledge is completely non-existent. It's like talking to the borg.

(((And none of them can cook OR clean)))

Try 24 years lel

lol yep, but that also means men have to be that much careful because roasties will pretend to be all kinds of things to seduce you over.

why are there so many roastie threads today, its like it went from one day making eric memes to next day roasties talking about fuking all the men but not having a stable relationship. Sup Forums is sliding today.

>Lol, no. Try 38 years.
posts like this keep me awake at night

>Women are awful

What else is new?

They've gone
>not giving a fuck about
>after women who work for finding a mate
>after younger women
>to places where you can't find them

Listen, you've got to understand the level we're at here. I mean this is stacy we're talking about here. If tomorrow I decide to post a stacy thread I'll do that. It's like going to publix for most people

This extend way beyond 29..there are women at or near 40 fucking years old WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR JAMES BOND TO WALK INTO THEIR LIVES. They "Deserve a man like that". No kids..hoarding cats..fucking laughable.

sure? but shit like this is more of a /bant/ thing than Sup Forums.

>hoarding cats..

Found this incredibly funny for some reason.

having the same type of problem. good looking here (although poorfag) never had a problem getting laid in the past, but now? holy shit. forget it. these vapid cunts are so fucking irritating i can't stand to be around them. their only goal is to find some provider to leech off like a parasite. they think all they have to do is 'be hot', get some poor slob to put a ring on her finger, and then they get to live on easy street forever. that's literally all they're looking for. they give nothing, they want all their options open, they still want to be able to fuck chads at the nightclub, they don't know how to cook clean, take care of a home, let alone take care of themselves. robo waifu's when?

they've gone away from you, roastie bitch.

I have to thank you, though. You taught me what to look for in a woman to avoid roasties.

>Desperation isn't sexy.
88 speaks the truth here. I almost pity those women. But, life is a struggle. Some people won't make it.

look I get it, you work at taco bell. That's fine but not everybody can do that. 100,000 stacy threads is not a lot, sorry if that offends people

>redheads
rofl

Yeah but the "hey Sup Forums why havent you started wearing suits and dressing like a TRUE REDPILLER GUY yet???" threads are a-ok right? fuck off

>Coal burners not No. 1
t. civic nationalist

Sup Forums singles thread?
Sup Forums singles thread.

>40 fucking years old WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR JAMES BOND TO WALK INTO THEIR LIVES.

Could there be anything sadder in this sad world?

>posts like this keep me awake at night
Don't let it, I actually sleep just fine. The thing about being alone is the longer you live alone for the more and more you start to like it.

Post feet.

try 24 years

this is true. when you meet a girl, the very first stages of it will be her on her best behavior. she will wear that mask until she's worked her way into your life, and then she will show her true self, usually around the time of 'the first fight'. watch yourselves, guys. they will lie and lie and keep lying just to get what they want.

Yeah, fat women who think they deserve james bond.

>Sup Forums singles thread
>gets trips

29 and you can't find anyone? Ever think it's you? I would never date anyone in their 20's. Attitude sucks

/thread

1. Daughters of single mothers.

Often means Daddy issues. And a mother who was dating a lot because Daddy was gone. Daughter grows up dealing with lots of tears and angst from a perpetually ditched Mom. And no good male supervision / role model. Some daughters of single mothers escape this (grandpa strong in her life; or a really good and stable stepfather before her wild years, maybe).

> #2. cutters

> #3. women with tattoos and eccentric piercings

> #4. women who have ever had an eating disorder

2-4 are self explanatory

> #5. Women who have had more than 5 lovers.

Studies have shown that a woman's ability to pairbond drops off significantly if she has had more than this. Which coincidentally matches Grandma's common-sense advice.

> #6. Redheads.

Hands down this one is the most controversial. To me it makes no sense, but I have never a redhead. Also, this probably refers to natural redheads.

> #7. Bi-sexuals.

Fun to sex with. A sheer disaster to marry. Avoid bisex women.

> #8. seems to be often about attention-seeking.

> #9. Weaboos and Wapanese.

Western women (even those who are genetically Asian) who live only to anime and Cosplay and who believe Asian culture to be superior in all ways

> #10. Victim women.

Not referring to women who have been victims, necessarily, but referring to women with a "victim mentality".

Women who need rescuing will carry that need with them from relationship to relationship.

The good men are in Austria:

Three 3s? I am impressed. However, check out my new digits. Quite the thing, don't you think?

Just make sure that rebound sex doesn't result in pregnancy. A bitch that close to the wall will do crazy shit to lock in an ATM (you). Put hot sauce in your used condoms, if at her place flush it lol

>be me today
>taking a music class and have to attend on campus concerts a couple times this semester
>go with blonde from class
>notice her lock screen image is her and another guy
>goddammit
>not sure if it’s her brother or something since she’s from the same city as the uni and goes home for weekends often
>fuck it she hasn’t told me anything about it
>concert ends and walk back to her car
>give her a hug and try to kiss her
>she doesn’t let me kiss her
>I play it off and say “better luck next time” jokingly
>she gets in her car smiles at me and says “better luck next time”
Literally fucking what

>not plus-sized doubles

>there are women at or near 40 fucking years old WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR JAMES BOND TO WALK INTO THEIR LIVES.

this is true too - I've been taking acting classes and we have a 40-something woman in one group.. she's seriously bitter about it and regularly banging on about online dating being a nightmare etc.. men she meets being dreadful etc..

problem is she's pretty neurotic, it is quite noticeable after meeting her only briefly... she tries to be dominant, she still acts like she's some hot chick in her early 20s and she still seems to be under the delusion than she's going to be able to have some form of acting career (plenty of people in the class are just doing it as a hobby, the only others taking it seriously are the youngest people who are auditioning for full time drama schools)

You have a man haircut. You gonna have to give up that pus quick.

Yeah, but she will still only get fucked, because
>I am extremely picky
There will be enough good-looking, successful men who will bait her into sex, but they also get younger and more attractive women, why should they settle for her? She will keep wasting her time and then end up being either single for the rest of her life, or settling for someone she feels is not actually "worth" her, and then after one or two years get frustrated with that (or the poor husband will be) and there is the divorce. And THEN she will be single for the rest of her life.
Women nowadays are fucked up. They either realize what's going on and avoid becoming part of that culture, or they go with it. This chick is going with it, and it will tear her apart just like it tears apart society's gender relations in general.

I think part of the issue is that she probably does qualify as a 'MILF' and you can tell that maybe 20 years ago she probably was quite hot

seems to be the rule, hopefully we find the exception

I'm starting to wonder if I can pay a surrogate to carry my clone at this point. I don't even want roastie DNA in my offspring.

my blue eyes would rather impregnate a mexican woman tbqh.

I know she'll be restricted by social norms and religion and won't divorce me.

Is there one single women alive that doesn't fall under at least one of those categories?

Just pretend that you want to be in a serious relationship with her and then dump her when she pressures you to marry her.

Her boyfriend will get cucked sooner or later and you would be doing him a favor.

She'll be further along in her thirties when you dump her and hopefully she'll be too old to get married and have children.

She'll be a crazy cat woman for the rest of her life.

52% and dropping. Don't make it worse man.

And though she may get fat, she will stay your companion for life.

Good reasoning, user.

They would bitch at James Bond for traveling for work too much

>my blue eyes would rather impregnate a mexican woman tbqh.

Look at mutiny on the bounty. The white sailors took natives as wives and formed a colony of their own. 10 generations later they're low IQ retards. That's the future of your offspring if you cum in mud

Of course. I've met many.

>Dumb whores don't realize that men don't want their used up, irreparably damaged, festering and radioactive cunt

I cannot wait until these types of women start hitting the age of 40 and still find themselves alone. Hell, current trends suggest that as many as ~40% of millennial women might not marry even once.

They dug their grave, now they get to lie in it.

>Is there one single women alive that doesn't fall under at least one of those categories?

There are many. Either way, don't marry a woman who will take half your shit and all of your family after 5 years.

Muslims perpetually invade Spain throughout the years. They rape and pillage the land. Their offspring become the spanish people (mostly). Spain colonizes most South America. Basically every native in central/south America has African DNA. AVOID THAT SHIT.

Asians/ pure whites are the only way to go imo