How do we get normalfags to fuck off out of anime culture?

How do we get normalfags to fuck off out of anime culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NxxxQEF0vP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well, first define normies

Anyone who uses the term waifu, whether it be ironically or unironically, is a fucking normie poser.

By being just as xenophobic as the japs?

someone who isn't a loser

Try suicide

Anyone who has a GF or a Friend or Social interaction besides store clerks and parents

Mass shooting at an anime con

youtu.be/NxxxQEF0vP0

That's hardcore man

There is one big but almost invisible difference: normies completely lack self-irony and even self-awareness, thus making entire anime scene look like bunch of retarded autist faggots. Not that we aren't but at least we are not thinking it's cool and rad bro.

That's my take on subject.

Unless they're trying to change anime or something, who cares?
Plenty of normalfags are losers. In fact, you could say most of them are in comparison to the few living on top of them.

We'll start by banning all mobile-shitters

This
Also Japanese captcha

We must build a wall to keep them out. They're rapist, they bring in drugs.
And we'll make those normalfags pay for it!!

but then what will I do in the bus ride home?

Oh boy another meta thread that will reach bump limit

I'm pretty sure the industry would die without normalfags.

I'd focus more on trying to turn normalfags into genuine weebs, much more productive.

We don't. They're going to spend the money and keep the industry alive so we can enjoy more stuff with the money they spent.

A fantastic start.

>I'm pretty sure the industry would die without normalfags.
isn;t the entire industry supported by otaku who buy BDs?

let me guess, you also support the flooding of rapefugees

I came here to post that picture, fuck you for stealing my anonymous chinese rep

You have no idea how many fujos are actually normies. And look at the most successful recent animes. Most of them are fujo anime, with Love Live thrown in the mix (but some fujos also like Love Live for some reason).

>Plenty of normalfags are losers. In fact, you could say most of them are in comparison to the few living on top of them
Still better than being a neet weeb

Actually, yes.
Otaku who buy BDs and toys.

looks like a dumb bait OP,
lets instead discuss on what better business models can pursue than the BD model,
the whole patreon thing here seems to be doing well, perhaps they could do something similar with anime.

Just keep making anime more and more weird, sexualized, and focused on fun. A great way to do that would be by completely giving up on manime, and pandering to otaku 100% of the time.
Most normalfags will then be too afraid to let their friends find out what they're doing and they'll either go back to hiding their power level, or give up on anime.

>Unless they're trying to change anime or something, who cares?
What is FLCL?

if you're familiar with the Japanese word "riajuu" basically that.
Someone living a relatively fulfilling or normal life. Someone with a job, friends, no genuinely inhibiting mental illness (a lot claim to have depression or anxiety but it's never severe)

Normalfags. You'd think the term would be self explanatory someone who's normal

kek I bet your one of thsoe guys who if someone asked what anime you like you would say "yeah i dont really watch it" while sweating profoundly

I work in corporate and investment banking for one of the largest and most prestigious banks in the world

In my free time I shitpost on Sup Forums while browsing fluffy abuse posts on Sup Forums, when I'm not doing either of the above, I jerk off to lolis and shotas, what does this make me?

We start at the source.

A blogging faggot.

>derp_commander

Amazing how this one particular trip manages to say the stupidest shit imaginable.

I'd tell him to fuck off because what kind of cringelord asks you something like that

>facebook image
Out, faggot

Sure, it's relative. Some people are mad at NEETs because they'd love to take it easy and be allowed to fuck time away. Life sucks if you don't have lots of money, and not even that can prevent life from sucking.

make me

>kek
Fuck off.

Kill yourself.

People who want to have a discussion. No wonder all of you are social awkward, you guys push everyone away.

Meidocafe?

There are neets who have all the time in the world and there are people with dead end job who barely get by. I'd defintely not call the former a loser in a comparison to the former.

Sup Forums was here, Sup Forums are losers

Anyone who use the word normies is a cancerous normalfag who need to fuck off.

"Normie" is a word used by people Sup Forums considers far closer to real "normies" than themselves, I.e it is a false poser faggot word and you are not a real Sup Forums user if you say that. Sup Forums isn't persecuting you because you're too abnormal for them, but bevause you use a word indicating you are too normal for them. You ARE a normie if you even used that word, which is a bastardized version tweaked to be usavle around actual normalfags. The original and real term in the Sup Forums context is normalfag. "Normie" is the fucking whitewashed/SJW-approved version because the "fag" part is offensive to them and they want to be able to drop this term on places like Reddit, Facebook and twitter - which are pretty much the textbook definition of normalfag dens - without fear of getting reprimanded. Which defeats the whole fucking point.

If you are being careful to "fit in" on various shitty normalfag websites, you are actually as normalfag as they fucking come and just have some fucking ludicrous idea in your head that you're not. It's the same as these "omg I'm such a nerrrd XD" shitheads on those same sites only here it's "omg I'm such a weird unique person XD". In summation shut up OP because you clearly have no idea what you're dealing with and /r9k/'s whiny emo shit is not what Sup Forums is about.

to the later*
Fuck

raijuus.

You're losers too Sup Forums-kun. You also have great taste in girls.

>You have no idea how many fujos are actually normies.
of course their normals, they are women.

>to the later

Try again.

>it's not a copypasta
I don't even know what you're trying to say,but in your first sentence you tell people who use the word "normie" to fuck off and then immediately call them normies in slightly different wording so I don't care enough to find out.

A swiss attention whore who should kill himself after deleting all his videos.

Friendyl reminder you guys really sound like fags whenever talking about "normalfags". Either learn more about the outside world or stop having shitty meta discussions.

Agreed. Normalnigs are the worst.

It is a copypasta, though. Lurk more.

went to AX this year and I just seemed out of place. All I saw around me were people who would classify themselves as nerds, the kids from high school who'd go around playing Naruto and being annoying, and the smelly NEETs with their waifus. Also pissed because I couldn't find a single NNB item I wanted to buy.

am I a normalfag?

>went to AX
yes

oh okay
laugh at me please

>its a mods are dead episode

so, no mods today

t. triggered normalfag

>this is not a copypasta
not yet

I did a presentation about Fast Fourier Transforms and Lanczos algorithm of old 480p anime vs. newer 720p/1080p anime. I received a standing ovation from the whole department.

Felt really strange actually. I was too cynical and expected smug smirks or dead silence at the end.

wow cool meme

Fact: 90% of people who use "normalfags" or more commonly, "normies" just want to feel like they're special snowflakes.
>I watch anime and listen to j-pop lmao I'm so weird
>I have a self-diagnosis mental disorder I'm such a loser haha
>I have no job and spend all the time on the internet lol I'm such a weirdo!
etc
When in reality you're no different than the people you dislike.

>it's a I'm hard as fuck now and I cant jack off because mommy's in the other room episode

It's too late for that now. Mainstreaming doomed anime to being a cesspool of indulged normies that have everything handed to them on a nice, family-friendly, censored platter during afterschool hours. The age of the elite ended when Toonami came into existence.

Why does this happen every night?

create more moe, idol, harem, basically everything that makes a normalfag stay away from anime

just kill yourself man

Gundam is AMAZING. Shut the fuck up faggot

>>I have no job and spend all the time on the internet lol I'm such a weirdo!
>When in reality you're no different than the people you dislike.
Being a shut-in NEET seems like a pretty objectively unusual thing to me.

>You have no idea how many fujos are actually normies
not really surprised , women don't have the same kind of pension for abnormality.
Personally I've never seen fujos as the female counterparts to otaku , in fact I honestly don't think otaku's have female counterparts. Everyone seems to want to force a dualism into everything, but I just dont think it applies in this situation.

japanese captcha, hiragana and/or katakana will do fine

>When in reality you're no different than the people you dislike.
i've spent my whole life trying and failing to fit in, I've just given up.

I wrote a thesis comparing Cowboy Bebop and Don Quijote de la Mancha and was surprised when my professor recommended I submit it for publication and symposiums.

he even started watching it and fell in love with it. It was the weirdest shit that's ever happened to me.

Learn what words mean before you fucking use them. The female counterpart to otaku is otaku. It's not a fucking gender-specific term. Fujo does not mean "female otaku," either, it means female fans of gay shipping. A female otaku who isn't into homoshit is just called an otaku.

Adopt Sup Forums culture and terminology

MODS!!!!!

THERES NIPPLES IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!

If you're going to shitpost,use something will at least get attention like Guro or Toddlercon.Most people here will just save these and move on.

It pains me to admit that after two decades of waiting, it was bringing Gundam over that heralded the beginning of the age of the normies.

It's begun long ago moonman.

Anyone who use the word normies is a cancerous normalfag who need to fuck off.

"Normie" is a word used by people Sup Forums considers far closer to real "normies" than themselves, I.e it is a false poser faggot word and you are not a real Sup Forums user if you say that. Sup Forums isn't persecuting you because you're too abnormal for them, but bevause you use a word indicating you are too normal for them. You ARE a normie if you even used that word, which is a bastardized version tweaked to be usavle around actual normalfags. The original and real term in the Sup Forums context is normalfag. "Normie" is the fucking whitewashed/SJW-approved version because the "fag" part is offensive to them and they want to be able to drop this term on places like Reddit, Facebook and twitter - which are pretty much the textbook definition of normalfag dens - without fear of getting reprimanded. Which defeats the whole fucking point.

If you are being careful to "fit in" on various shitty normalfag websites, you are actually as normalfag as they fucking come and just have some fucking ludicrous idea in your head that you're not. It's the same as these "omg I'm such a nerrrd XD" shitheads on those same sites only here it's "omg I'm such a weird unique person XD". In summation shut up OP because you clearly have no idea what you're dealing with and /r9k/'s whiny emo shit is not what Sup Forums is about.

That's in fact a great way to keep normalfags away too.

Boasting in tepid bed.

Seriously, this.
Most of the retards who post stupid bullshit are shitskin 3rd worlders from south america and SE Asia.

>Most people here will just save these and move on.

Good thats what I want.

>Fast Fourier Transforms
isn't this michael bays next movie?

>triggered normalfag trying to turn this into a copypasta just to have an excuse to not listen to it

I'd argue it was Dragon Ball/DBZ but essentially, you're right

By that definition we're all normalfags since we have social interactions here.

but I like guro

Yeah it's not common, but if the person is a neet it doesn't mean he doesn't hold the same cancerous mentality as the average normalfag e.g unreasonably hating on the things you don't understand and without making an effort to understand it.

you could post the triod image that works