Brits, would you die for it

Britbongs, would you die for it?
youtube.com/watch?v=sUgoBb8m1eE

If it wasn't already dead

But I went there And I felt how you can love that country Ilove my own but this was something grander

Britain is dead.

There's nothing left to save.

Dead is dead.

Pretty much how I feel about my country. Pic is spot on. Only not the hills :)

of course

I would die for Scotland, not Britain. Englishmen should die for England and not the dystopian idea of 'Britain'.

Into my heart an air that kills,
From yon far country blows...

I'd die to defend the country, her land and her people, but not her government.

yep and will probably get to at some point in the impending race wars

So it's our duty to revive her.

No. I'd kill for it though.

no

I user swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Her Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in duty bound, honestly and faithfully defend Her Majesty, Her Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all enemies, and will observe and obey all orders of Her Majesty, Her Heirs and Successors, and of the officers set over me.

agreed
pretty sure uk gov is doing all it can to start a war on it's people

yes. But I wouldn't fight for this government.

Nah we've already lost countless generations doing just that and look where we are today

let it burn

Nah I'm good

Without Question.

"Why should we fight" he asked me,
"'Cause England is at war?
Why are they fighting now, Dad,
What are they fighting for?
What does it mean to you, Dad,
To babes, and mum, and me?
The Germans won't come here
From away across the sea.
So why should you go there, Dad,
And leave us here to cry?
Is it cause England owns us?
Is that the reason why?"
His eyes look widely at me,
I tightly held my son,
And this is how I answered,
His questions one by one.

"We fight when England calls us,
For in her sacred keep
The ashes of our fathers
Lie in her soil asleep.
And many times for England
They fought that she'd be free,
And they are part of England,
And so, my son, are we.
And some may pass her by, lad,
And some may scorn her hand,
But we must be forever
A part of that fair land.
For everything we have son,
That's good and fine and just
Was washed in British blood
And given to us on trust.

"And we must keep that trust, son,
Against the force of greed.
And fight beside old England
Whenever she's in need.
And once again she's calling
Across the Empire wide,
And all her Empire answers:
"You'll find us at your side"
Oh yes, we're owned by England,
But we own England, too,
As you are part of me son,
And I am part of you"

Fracticide non-sense war's between europeans were a mistake, now we are paying the bill.

nope

Britannia must be saved at all costs

Amber Rudd especially. She is trying to make people go to prison for 15 years for viewing "terror related content"

If it was to free us from the mess we are in then yes, I have kids and dying to give them a truly free country doesn't seem such a high price.

Maybe.
Maybe we need an anglo-dutch-portugese alliance to kick some jerry-frog-spaniard ass

I salute you Britons!

>6
agreed

Nope.
Anyone who says theyd die for their country is blinded by ignorance and misplaced patriotism.

Ask anyone whos actually been been prepared to,serve their country, only to find out their 'country' is nothing more than rich wankers and cowardly citizens who will leave you to die at the drop of a hat whithout so much as a thanks in return. Patriotism is nothing but naive fools

Thanks White Brother, our day to destroy the EU is gathering near. May all of us be Free once again someday soon

That would be the BBC then. Amber Rudd terrifies me.

Most Sup Forums patriots love not their country now, but the country it was, and can once again be.

Even UKIP has an ex lib-dem head now, our 'leaders' are our worst enemy.
death or glory, it's coming user.

Ex R.A gunner here, 2 tours of Iraq... I WILL kill and I WILL die for my country. Yes rich wankers, yes faggot cowards But yes good men and women who want our once Great nation to become a Nation they can be proud of - your forefathers shed their Blood for us to exist, Bravery & Honour - our duty is to Britain... it's all we have left in this world of hell.

Yeah no, nice fantasies

How many times we were in battle against you, the french, us vs the spaniards, the english, vs the french or the dutch, the germans vs the english, us vs whatever. for centuries. Now we are all falling and being submerged by the non-european demographics and invasion. It's not the time for more d&c

But if you where asked, would you die for your family, friends,kids, home. What would you answer, that's your country too.

A swede... the worst breed of Cuck ever that did see the light of day. Fuck off Ahmed

We have no right wing resistance party like the AfD or Hoffer. Even nige is cucked on the whole islam question and still wants 50k immigration per year. I hope something is coming soon.

Cool CGI

Life springs forth from. death
I'm an amerifag, not even Anglo but Irish (no bully pls)
I'd fight of a British Britain

That you've turned over your heritage, culture and history over to people who would see it gone from this earth does not mean there aren't men who still hold love for their country, Sven. Maybe you should one day open up a history book on Sweden and try to feel pride at what you guys did. At one point you were pretty decent.

You were feeling the beauty and grandness of times gone by. There are still little pockets of Britain where it can still be found, but those are now merely just the echoes of our former glory.

All British here, Get your Firearms licence - get armed and help arm the underground Right groups. Slam shot shotguns are made easily.

Haha keep dreaming, Bob. How the fuck did the British downfall happen? Up till the 80s you were pretty based, then it all came down and culminated to this point where chavs roam the streets throwing bricks into through muslim doctors windows and old farts voting for the destruction of this once great nation. What happened?

Yes we do... they're just 'banned' 5 mins on Jewgle will find them brother.

Do your duty goyim! Where am I going you ask? Oh I have much more important things to do, like loan money to the people you are about to fight.

Hey moor, hows Al Andalus? Or are you based Catalonian?

In the event of an enemy invasion, or a pro-nation rebellion, I'd put myself on the line, for sure.

I don't care if we're a nation in decline or if our current politics are fucked beyond belief, I would fight for the flag.

I'm not going to some nigger-tier country to shoot villagers for the purpose of sucking America's cock though, fuck that.

stirring stuff user, we have too much to lose 1066, agincourt, spanish armada, kicking froggy's arse for hundreds of years, the empire, churchill etc etc, better to die than piss on all of this and live as cucks.

That woman is pilled af

They where willing to die for a few rocks on out doorstep,I bet they would protect they're main island,ironical

No dude, you wouldnt. Look how many Northern Irish pussied out albeit the war being literally at home. Why eould your chavy race be any different?

Currently serving in the army, would kill and dor England, maybe britain but like most of the other brits in this thread not for her current government.

The same as what is happening everywhere in the west. Fight back and stop trying to hinder those who want to fight to free the west.

I'm an unironic transgender Muslim convert.

Guess

Britain IS hell dummy. Thanks for you're service though you brave boy, you fought for my FREEDOM (as long as I don't object publicly to industrial islamic child rape or go to a right-wing website and get sent down for 15 years).

I'd have before the Brexit if they gave me citizenship, but now that their passport is worthless I wouldnt even lift a finger.

I was about to type something in response to your comment, then I saw your flag.

Nice butterfingers, whats your BMI?

i want to go live in south america or something. i feel like my minute lackluster skills here would be greater appreciated in some shithole

>That you've turned over your heritage, culture and history over to people who would see it gone from this earth
That's what the war generation did to the post-war generation. The culture and history was already all-but destroyed by the time we were born. The innate feeling connection to a culture can't be gained from a book and no one born after the war has any spiritual connection to it.

Culture is fragile, that's why people in strong societies defend it from even the most petty attacks and deconstructions. We were already born into a world where it was thrown on the ground and smashed for a spliff and a Beatles record. We can look at it and examine the fragments and splinters, but we could never hold it in our hands complete, the way the pre-war generations had done.

Admirable but naive.
Would your families or the people rise up and avenge you? Honour you? Nope.
The people will do what theyre told or be punished by their owners. Is their outrage over homeless vets? A movement to avenge needless deaths of those loyal to the cause?
Most people dont give a shit, and those that do get told to shut up or face the consequences.

Youre basically fighting for a bunch of ungrateful children

"I'm telling the police", would be the reaction on any other site to what you have just said. However, keep doing God's work, user.

Yes Sven, that's right, we had moors ruling us for a long time. We also kicked them out and went on to create one of the biggest empires in history. See, patriotism is not about blindly thinking your country never committed any faults, it's about blindly loving it, and striving to preserve it and its values. I love my country. It has problems, but I love it, and I love what it has given me, and I love that my parents worked their ass off to provide for me and their community, and I love that I will one day get to do the same. Ever felt anything like that, or do you live in constant shame and guilt?

Yeah, Im not feeling well either replying to British cunts who use retarded shit such as the embedded pic. Youre soon literally USA tier in healthcare and welfare

something will turn up, it always does, brits are not going down without a fight, just be prepared bro

For Ireland or for France?

Join a local resistance group, there's many out there, the one I'm attached to - has a front of being an Airsoft team.... since militias are illegal - we train others too. Not this one - but you get the idea

You're a few million niggers too late to be calling any other country retarded, Sven.

Your country is shitty Castilia in the made up state of Spain. Stop fooling yourself, half of "Spaniards" dont wsnt to belong to Spain. Oh and tell me again how Spanish Ceuta and Mellila are?

No

lolno

Those chavs, are the same as the ones who stood in the trenches in 14-18, and threw bricks through Germans Windows. The old farts, voted to keep this country. Not piss it away, for fine words and con tricks.

> believes in the Sweden meme

Hows 2009 pol, Bob?

I'm curious, how do you think the war destroyed British culture and history? I don't think I fully understand what you mean.

We already have. What is happening in our country is the behaviour of a conquered people, it just hasn't happened in reality yet, but our minds are that of a defeated people and that's all that matters.

The rape of our women and girls is the display of a victorious army to their defeated enemies.

>of times gone by
we've revelled in our history for too long not thinking of the future, time to look at rebuilding the empire

I used to be Sup Forumsack too

Isn't it funny how Allah(swt) works?

Your country is just as dead as the rest, how about you try to correct it instead of critisising others? Your welfare state is about to collapse as last I checked, the Swedish government were borrowing billions to fund migrants and rapefugees, only 11% of which had jobs.

English is literally your native language and you still butcher it. Whats with your education system you retards? Hows that 0 social mobility doing with you there, cunts?

Why can you not stop raping everyone swede?

Nah Sweden is doing good

Cultural marxism, the fall of empire, the long march through the institutions, boomers generally wanting to "do whatever man" and mass migration. It wasn't the war that destroyed us, but the politics that came after.

Sweden is dead, go kill yourself you filthy rapist. Speak my language or Arabic... choose.

Ask yourselves, men. Men are fucking animals and we all know it. Men cause rapes, men cause wars, men cause misery. All men should be kept alive judt for breeding purposes if you would ask me

been thinking along these lines, will get to it, cheers user

Ah, yes, the made up state of Spain, which has existed as a homogenous territory since the times of the Roman province of Hispania, and as a political entity since the 15th century. Please, dear Swedencuck, tell me about the history of my country. What's got your almonds so activated, Sven?

Yes, basically. There's a bit of grey in it atm, but in general, Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, even Ireland, would I sign up and fight for it if it were to get to that point? In a heartbeat.

Ahmed... stop raping

Better than being a swedish pussy boy who takes up the ass.

Sweden didnt even have a chance, your nation crumbled as soon as the first refugees arrived where you were already bent over for them.

Christ how scared I am! What if I told you I already speak Arabic?

Citation needed. Unless you are a migrant, then the gibs the Swedish government gives you must make you feel alright as the girl you just raped doesn't press charges out of fear of being called racist.

>swear by Almighty God
Matthew 5:
33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

>Those chavs, are the same as the ones who stood in the trenches in 14-18

No they're not. These people don't care for or about anything but consumerism and drugs.

We were a victorious nation that lost our empire, and was absolutely humiliated at Suez (along with France and Israel) by the new dominant power:– America. Combine this loss of purpose, prestige, and confidence, with the "out with the old" attitude of the post-War generation, and the separation from history and tradition is obvious. Nowadays national holidays (what few there are) are simply another day that men and women have to go to work.

This is without even mentioning the damage personal transportation has done to local communities and businesses, where entire towns empty from 9-5 and everyone drives into the city where they work.

I see this is bait now.

Good man! Hail Victory!!

>12 posts by this ID

Jesus Achmed, you sure are triggered aren't you?

Shouldn't you be raping someone or getting ready to blow yourself up?