Fashwave

I need as much fashwave as you can give me
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=es4iYXSU_kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=es4iYXSU_kQ

>tfw praising europe has become fascist

Stop defacing precious European history with your FAGGOT arse filter shite.

It will soon be illegal to be white

suck my dick britbong, I'll do what I want.

It's not like I'm destroying the original piece, calm your tits.

Bump

What is the fucking point? Are you trying to redpill people? You think somebody is going to look at your home-made photoshop EYESORES and think, "Oh, I agree with that. Let's save Europa, and let's do it with faggy retro-filters everywhere"? Anybody who sees this who isn't a complete autist cringes.

Why do you give a fuck dude, honestly?
Bin that knife, mate.

I give a fuck because it's fucking awful and somebody needs to tell you before you embarrass yourself further. Think of all you could have done in the time you spent jerking off to mediocre filter works with flashy fonts.

Also how else are you meant to make fashwave without photoshop?
You're retarded dude, and your angry for literally no reason.

Suck Ahmed's dick before the police arrest you for a hate crime.

stop the shitty photoshop

I find fashwave quite up lifting. Very.

>how are you meant to make fashwave without photoshop
You don't make it in the first place.
This "fashwave" is the gayest shit I've ever seen. It isn't artistic or stylish, it doesn't mean anything. It isn't "trendy", it's just making everything look gayer.

whatever dude, suck my balls.

nice try muhammad

Nobody cares about your opinion, I just want a nice bg, kill yourself you ultimate autist.
>Waaah I-Im so scared about how w-we're perceived waaah won't someone think of the normies?!?!?
Fucking pathetic

I don't care how normies perceive "us". I'm just saying it's a complete waste of time and LOOKS fucking retarded.
Look at this: What the fuck is that? It's like modern art. It doesn't mean anything, it doesn't look good.

I'm pretty partial to this It's not supposed to be some thought provoking shit, it's a pretty (subjective, retard) picture. Don't be such an autist, nobody is claiming this is some high art form

> in my opinion it looks fucking retarded
> I don't understand basic symbolism
> my opinion it can be inferred is the opinion of a retard/shitskin

if you don't like this thread then fuck off
> OMG IM IN A THREAD FULL OF THINGS I DONT LIKE HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Looks like it belongs on the way out of my arsehole.

How do you make the fashwave stuff???

These threads are b8 for jewtube censorship.

This is to spread the "message" on the homosexual community, I'd wager?

>It's like modern art
Of course it's modern art. You can advocate for a traditional lifestyle and explore alternative art forms simultaneously. We shouldn't put art within some abstract box of "traditionalism". Of course, we should take inspiration from past greats, but we also need to recognise we live in a different era. Preaching some sort of ultra-orthodoxy with regards to art and only having what you perceive to be "traditional aesthetics" isn't going to appeal to a wide range of people (what you seem to be concerned with).

The French Revolution started Liberalism which ended with Cultural Marxism.

To make way for an """Asian""" penis?

Your on POL you liberal faggot. Instead of bitching at people trying to save your civilization, you should walk outside and start deporting Muslims and lib cucks who are destroying your country. Stop getting triggered over a picture faggot. Get triggered to save the west

i hate how Sup Forums shits on Italians but then uses our art and aesthetics also most of these sculptures aren't roman they are neoclassical Italian masterpieces of the Renaissance which were made after the collapse of the empire

Its because you guys are like 2/3rds of a really good civilization

we're just sad you aren't still the Roman empire

Pol shits on everyone dude. When it comes down to it. You fucking romans are on our side.

Who will be the "Hitler" of WW3?

thank you to the guys posting, I don't have anything to contribute atm but I am saving

>just deport them bro
>just do it

You fags either need to roll the dice with armed insurrection or bin yourself.

Whoever it is, our uniforms need to be like pic related.

>am i doing it right

We should we roll the dice with armed insurrection faggot? We have all 3 branches of gov right now. Suck a black cock faggot

last one

Do you know what this context behind these is?

How can I get this on a T-shirt?