Why do you guys like this bitch?

Why do you guys like this bitch?

pointy-ass banana-tits

GOD I FUCKING HATE ASUKA SO MUCH JESUS CHRIST GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we fucking don't

Eh. Misato's are better.

best girl

no this best girl

She's a bitch but she's also a very sad person. She has a need for validation, like Shinji, that doesn't become apparent until later. I think I just pity her, more than anything. Her passion to win in End of Evangelion was pretty admirable, shame she got destroyed so messily

Dying.

She's hot

I can't be the only user that believes this, I mean a man gotta have some hope, something to believe in about the ability of people to change:

Why is your taste so shit, OP?

She's a person full of deeply rooted hatred and sadness. I don't think she can just be healed by a hug.

It's not just a hug, it's an acknowledgement of someone else's suffering, validating their existence, affirming their intrinsic right to exist - I mean that plus maybe some cognitive behavioral therapy or dialectical behavioral therapy whether or not you believe she's borderline, and then maybe some SSRI's

>is the best character in the show
>isn't a fucking non-character toilet for nu-males

this, a hug is way more than just a hug in some cases
it can represent someone completely opening up to you, bringing themselves close to you both physically and emotionally
obviously its not like it magically solves all problems but having someone you can trust completely helps a fucking lot

I don't. I have good taste, so I like Rei of course.

just srop toilet-kun its not work

now i look like a retard
its not gonna work i meant

>I have good taste because I like a toilet

>If I force the toilet meme enough, maybe it'll become true
Kill yourself.

>toiletcuck tries to save the day
>fucks up to the point he calls himself a retard
kek

>it isn't true

Asuka is babby's first waifu

>therapy
>SSRI's
Really, faggot?

but im an asukafag toilet-kun

Rei better watch her back

Rei is cuck's first toilet fetish

I say we just keep posing pic of our waifus. Drown out the hatred - and the stupidity.

Pic related, best girl

I'm borderline and I'm much more like Rei and got SSRI meds. Except when I get pissed off then it's like Asuka.

I don't like her, I don't hate her, BUT I FUCKING HATE THE FANBASE.

It's part of the standard treatment guidelines for depression and borderline personality, in addition to cognitive behavioral therapy or dialectical behavioral therapy if the person has borderline personality disorder (which some could argue Asuka has)

>I say we just keep posing pic of our waifus. Drown out the hatred - and the stupidity.
Agreed. People like the toiletposter just create unnecessary conflict. I'm a Reifag but I don't hate Asuka or Asukafags.

That's my favorite picture of Rei and I'm an Asukafag

this
t. also asukafag
dont have a favourite asuka pic

Ah, yes, good goy. Keep in mind a cohesive outline hasn't even been produced as to the actual inner-working of SSRI'S on one's neurological pathways, not to mention it's effects are nebulous in nature ( and that's outside of side effects). In addition, most psychiatrists and psychologists have reached an academic consensus regarding their lackluster knowledge of SSRI's.

However, if you believe in cognitive behavioral therapy there's no helping such a naive goyim.

Why can't we all agree misato is best girl
>not a narcissistic, obnoxious bitch like asuka
>not a silent, emotionless shell like rei

shes a slut tb h
also a bit old for me

Because clinical evidence for CBT and DBT means nothing, and just because the mechanism of action is unknown doesn't mean there isn't an effect. You would be surprised about how a lot of science even for oncology medications that keep people alive longer than their non-medicated peers (can't get more objective than being alive) is not well understood.

I mean obviously you're trolling, but this is really for people who are on the fence about getting help (science forbid that they come to Sup Forums for help), there's so much misleading crap out there about mental health - just didn't want people being misled.

>just didn't want people being mislead
Of course, you just wanted them to buy into the racket. Psychiatry is the science of throwing paint on walls to see what sticks. Sorry to insult your profession Shlomo, but if I wanted to make a more dishonest living, I'd stick to outright thievery. In fact, I look upon a good thief much more favorably than some quack.

>there isn't an effect
There could be, there could not be. The point of an unknown mechanism of action is that you're effectively playing volleyball with an unknown catalyst that can manifest in all sorts of maladaptive patterns, behaviorally, mentally, physically etc.

I don't care if you want to shill, but don't downplay it.