Ran Sem

Why did she fail so mesirably?

She thought she could beat the dick.

But that's impossible. She can't possibly be that stupid.

why does this get posted so much on Sup Forums?

I don't see other hentai titles get posted this much.

it's become a meme. I think the runner up is the one with dark elves and mercenaries.

>female mc in hentai winning

They used to win all the time in 80's - 90's hentai. After being subjected to long rapes they always found the strength to use their ultimate techniques, vanquishing their foes / rapists.

It's pretty damn good for something its age. Just like Ichinose's cake pussy.

>She thought she could beat the dick.
/thread

can't beat the dick.

Now they lose all the time.

Can anyone else not stand blood in hentai during sex? I thought the bit where the younger one got her cunt destroyed by his god dick was really revolting, seeing it all red like that. I would rather the girls just be made of rubber and stretch a rediculous amount.

Easily this.

KAIHOU

I actually couldn't handle the toilet brush part.

I was happy to watch a certain OVA Sup Forums talked about once. I was happy with my pants down and everything. Then the girl got her eye ripped off by the guy who was fucking her.
My boner died so hard I close the media player, deleted the OVA and went to bed early, crying.

tried the impossible

couldn't fight the power

You're not alone.

Fucking ruined my fap.

Ya that was bad

Same and the drowning part

Was hot when he lifted her head out the water tho.

Can't beat the cock.

No one beats the cock.

She could beat my dick any time.

This is your counsellor for tonight.

Bad writing.

She should star in her own Hentai.

fpbp

I was aroused.

s

Barribu lab the prequel

>That "Guess you're not suited to go to the next class if you don't get raped right now" thing worked on her twice
She kind of deserved it for being that stupid.

My problem was it wasn't very logical. There's no way in hell you can shove a toilet brush that far up your cunt and there's especially no way it would feel good enough that she was pounding it into her till they both orgasmed.

Still sister on sister rape is hot so I just ignored the fact that there was a brush involved.

>toilet brush part
I don't remember this

KAIHO!!

It's in the second episode of the crossover. Her sister rapes her with a toilet brush and they end up using it as a double sided dildo. Hentai will be hentai.