TRUMP IS SHUTTING DOWN THE CIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No he's not you fucking faggot.

Also Pompeo is shit, Tilerson is shit, Trump is shit

Fuck you neocon Republicans

Are they trying to get the guy killed? Why would you parade the leader of your secret international spy organization around like that?

Trump wants Tilerson out cause he doesn't want nuclear war with North Korea or Iran.

It was merely created by executive Fiat. So, it would be the most striking blow to the swamp. Why do we even need the CIA? The military already has the DIA.

You're so Jewish its amazing I can see your nose from here.

>You're so Jewish its amazing I can see your nose from here.

>calls me kike
>supports kike Trump

Kys

See. Straight to the shill pictures. It's obvious you're a JIDF kikebag.

bump

Important thing is to fire Tillerson the Israeli shill,then if Trump can get rid of (((McMasterbater and Kelly)))) he can start making american great again, again. Tillerson is a great first start, he is a disaster.

Pompeo is a fucking christfag retard. Rex needs to stay

>wanting to preserve the deal with iran equals shilling for israel

DAHNALD NO

>shutting down the CIA at the peak of their power in 2k16+5-4

You're a JIDF shill.

>It's obvious you're a JIDF kikebag.

>calls me a kike
>supports kike Trump

DRUMPF

There is a lot of JIDF shills here who shill for Trump.

Fuck guys. since all the JIDF are in this thread it must be true.

REPEAL AND REPLACE. HANG THE TRAITORS.

I was expecting a tiny bit of discussion, but it looks like the Jews are in overdrive on this topic. Wow.

>I was expecting a tiny bit of discussion, but it looks like the Jews are in overdrive on this topic. Wow.

All part of their plan

Yeah. Because it's true. Trump is going to expose the Jews for JFK and 9/11 too. They're neurotic as fuck right now.

So what's the deal? I haven't been paying close attention lately, but the NPR Jews were all in a fuss yesterday about a split between Trump and Tillerson, indicating that the Jews have identified Tillerson as their next target.

Calm before the storm with his military leaders. Trump is consolidating power in the goverment and counter couping the coupers

Which military leaders though? Trump and Rex both convinced me over the course of time that they should be decent material for their respective jobs, but the various generals so far have not been entirely clear-cut.

I was hoping this state of affairs would head off a military coup, but I'm not so sure who's couping whom.

holy shit this thread is bad...

>Trump
>neocon
kill yourself retard

If "Meg" from recently is to be believed. It would be incredible though.

With all of his oil ties, I would think Tillerson would be more in tune with the old Rockefeller wing of the Anglo establishment and they were always a bit inclined towards the Arabs over the Israelis.

If you reference meganon you're a shill.

That was a larp. Just like that person did the other LARPs

Senate user. Victory of the LARP. LVMPD user.

JUST STOP.

Meganon is prolly gonna pretend they were right when Trump does anything just for those namefag ego points. Fuck your shilling.

Tillerson is friends with Condi Rice.

Alex Jones and Roger Stone have labeled him a globalist brainwashed by Condi Rice.

Liberals hate him because he fired everyone at state and because he doesn't defy Trump enough.

If Trump wants shotgun diplomacy... you have John R. Bolton.

Ya right keep dreaming asshole, CIA is way bigger than Trump, it's just a wing of a truly global organization

It's hardly different from the (((Yaron Steinbuch))) LARPing as the news in your OP pic that ascribes he news to a site called "NEWS" apparently.

The absolute state of things today.

If alex Jones calls someone a globalist they're alright with me. Fuck Alex EmiZOG Jones.

>John Bolton
wew if he gets anywhere near anything I'm straight up buying a bunker

OK, good. So now we know who you are. I thought you were laying on the Jew thing a little thick when I threw that out.

These Jew shills are seriously pushing the most obvious Zionist agents. I feel like they legitimately have no power left.

Who I am?

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

Bit of a
>Sup Forums has a Jew fixation
>If I say Jews this Jews that they'll go for it
kind of guy.

So what's your analysis of Tillerson or the situation anyway? Alex "I married two Jewesses" Jones is not relevant.

Bro. The ZOG is a real thing. That's not even a fucking meme.

>Trump is consolidating power in the goverment and counter couping the coupers

Fuck off kike

Bro. I want them back in the desert or the mountains or whatever where they belong and out of my fucking life, and I want my foreskin back, too. They need to be expelled BIG TIME.

But that's not what your thread is about. Why not speak on the relevant subject matter, or even why you posted a story from some Jew from some no-name news agency.

>Alex Jones and Roger Stone have labeled him a globalist brainwashed by Condi Rice.

But Alex said Tilllerson was a great pick in December 2016.

Because. Alex Jones saying someone is a globalist just means that they're going against the zionist agenda. Jones is funded by Bannon and Kissinger.

>Alex Jones saying someone is a globalist just means that they're going against the zionist agenda. Jones is funded by Bannon and Kissinger.

This user gets it.

Tillerson wants peace of North Korea and Iran, Trump and Bannon want war.

>the sun came up today
>TRUMP INVENTED A SUN CABLE AND HE RULES THE COSMOS
It’s a fucking cabinet switch. Usually seen as bad. Tillerson calles him a name and spoke the truth. So like their murder of a football business the constitution party has paddock hurricanes pence and the calm before the CIA warns about colombus day north korea. Good job

Wrong again. Trump doesn't want war. Stop shilling.

Bannon GOT FIRED FOR BEING A SHILL.

Kys

>Wrong again. Trump doesn't want war. Stop shilling.

Trump to label Iranian revolutiaonry guard a "terrorist" organization

Trump to "decertify" Iran deal

Trump tells Tillerson, don't negotiate with North Korea

JIDF pls go, you aren't fooling anyone.

Jewnald said only one option will work. The calm before your frog shit posting

Man. None of that has happened yet. As far as I'm concerned UNTIL IT HAPPENS. UNTIL ANYTHING HAPPENS. It's fake news.

Fuck news.

Trump is going to dismantle the ZOG and you know it. Trump knows Israel did Vegas.

lolwut Trump is literally the most hardcore Zionist politician of all time.

>None of that has happened yet.

It's literally happening this week you stupid faggot. Jesus fucking Christ you are stupid.

What do you think "calm before the storm" means? It means IRAN

Lmao firing Tillerson would be the last nail in the coffin. The MAGA movement is already dead , but now it would get burried under 10 feet

Right from the president’s mouth. If everything is fake why not put a not fake person in there with the fake electoral college? Oh well. Fakeness it is
>hurls paper towels; talks about 5th avenue shootings and retards
You dont need to leave jim jones but you should. Why you’d latch-on in the first place is beyond me. Not like nobody ever warned you. But youre paid

kys

Happening MEANS IT HASNT HAPPENED SO ITS NOT REAL YET.

See
This and go back to aipac. You cant breathe without the wailing wall and aipac

>Trump didn't tell Tillerson to not negotiate with DPRK

That was literally on twitter. Don't tell me that's made up shit.

Trump is the MAGA movement. Fuck Bannon Fuck his cabinet.

This. Honestly, trump is working with dems and cowing to neocons

Yeah. All jews like him

>Happening MEANS IT HASNT HAPPENED SO ITS NOT REAL YET.

Kys

It's been leaked and being rolled out soon

Iran will respond in kind if you want war Trump.

>you actually take Twitter as what's actually going on.

Wow. in 9 months you still think twitter is actually discussing foreign policy and it's not shitposting. Just Wow.

how much mental gymnastics do you have to go trough to even believe this crap

the reason Bannon got on Trumps bad side is because he yelled at Kushner and Trump not to get involved more in Syria and the Middle East. And was very vocal about pulling the troops from Afghanistan. He was also the most attacked person in the media, fucking Murdoch was calling Trump to fire Bannon, they put him on SNL because they knew Trump watched SNL, they put him on the cover of Time to make Trump jelaous. Bannon was targeted more than Trump for a time.

And Sacramuci is a cokehead who got fired in a week

So stop using it

>leaked

Oh you mean Anonymous Jewish journalists? Fuck yourself faggot. Israel is gonna pay for Vegas. And 9/11 and JFK. And Florida and everything else.

>you actually take Twitter as what's actually going on.

47937498384789374 D CHESS

>revealed Tillerson has backchannel with North Korea
>Trump doesn't like it and calls it out on twitter
>NO YOU SEE HE'S FIGHITNG THE NEOCONS!

What precedents have you set? You blew them so hard they didnt need to get circumcised

Praise Kek.

Kill Israel.

Even trudeau did that. Big deal. Plays both side. They elected him so who cares. Dont respond with pop vote numbers as if those ever matter

Oxymoron

Trump is pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal though, that's already settled.

On North Korea I don't think he really plans to attack them, he thinks he's just being clever on twitter

Are you a total nut job or would you like to explain your premises? I'm not saying the Jews aren't behind everything, but you can't just go around saying

>DUE TO THE JEWS
>YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE WHATEVER I SAY

>his own corruption brings him down finally
>jewnald jewmpf did this
>america burns
He loves boobi what are you talking about? Muh “democracy”. Muh pedo putin muh epstein muh pisstapes muh daughter’s ass muh heel spurs

Wrong. Memer. Dank memes. I like your flag. It instantly points out someone whose a shill.

>Trump is pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal though, that's already settled.

35798394793473947 D CHESS

HE'S SECERTLY FIGHTING THE KIKES DON'T YOU GET IT user?

I honestly believe these people are some kind of paid shills, you cannot be this stupid

israel wins big time with this

drumpf is a good goy,i give him that

Shut up and fuck off

oh boy here we go

This guy really knows what he's talking about. Good thread.

>muh 9 gorillion paid jidf spam posts

LOLOL SOON YOUR TIME WILL COME FAGGOT