Old-Sup Forums is dead, yet the tyrrany of neo-Sup Forums is numbered...

Old-Sup Forums is dead, yet the tyrrany of neo-Sup Forums is numbered. For too long have we had to deal with "find a flaw" "Keitai" "what did he mean by this" "what is this face trying to convey" and "this is your x tonight" threads. This is the new post to end all post get out now or prepare to be ended newfags for the day of reckoning is upon you.

This time its for realsies

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/144546379/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3 hours since mods showed up

Yup this board as dead as Sup Forums

It's been like this all week at this time.
Did a mod get removed or some shit?

It's time to leave and never come back. Who's with me?

> β†’
Nothing is wrong with that thread

Fuck off cancerous normal faggot

just raid Sup Forums, their mods have endless supplies of Hot Pockets and will go into overdrive and come here

>3DPD blogging
>nothing is wrong

>blogging
>nothing wrong

Forgot this.

"Blogging"
Its a discussion about 2d, maybe if you two werent such normal faggots you'd see that?

>hey guy I have a gf and you're all missing out
>dude stop being a neet and go out lol
>tfw no gf abloblo

Nice 2D thread my man.

congratulations !

Go sign up for tumblr and don't come back.

You know something is inherently fucked when mods delete threads for LNs/VNs with an anime. I mean, how is it possible to be that lawful stupid to interpret the rules that literally?

>2d discussion
>sign up for tumblr
Youre a real dumb goy user not even same user

Are you mad about Overlord threads?

I've also been seeing a fuckload of Sup Forums threads lately. There have been several Guilty Gear threads, a #FE thread, and a Final Fantasy thread that have either taken hours to delete or simply gone completely untouched by mods. This is to say nothing of the spoonfeeding, rec/request threads, blogshit and general retardation that the mods just blatantly fucking ignore while they delete posts that are on-topic.

What the actual fuck is going on here?

No, that's general cancer and should be deleted for another reason. I'm talking about when someone makes a Fate thread (or whatever else, Grisaia, Key, etc.) but they use a sprite from the VN instead of the anime and they delete it.

>this get deleted

desuarchive.org/a/thread/144546379/

>OP can't handle the 揢揄

I can explain a bit about that. We have dedicated janitors that can delete posts but can not otherwise ban or delete threads. They are good at what they do so you will notice them delete posts which are contrary to a thread. They can only do a ban request to prevent any further action or request in the IRC to have a thread deleted. It is then up to the mods which are not dedicated to any board on the site to maybe do what the janitor requested. I am no way affiliated with Sup Forums or its moderation. This is just an opinion based on my probably lacking knowledge of how things work.

>running out of report every day

You know there's something wrong with the board.

>"find a flaw" "Keitai" "what did he mean by this" "what is this face trying to convey" and "this is your x tonight" threads.
Why do these never get instantly deleted? They're just empty shitpost threads that take up space in the catalog.

>
>shitposters falseflagging again
I think we have the real problem

>only one thread got deleted
>everything else still up

You can't make this shit up. They are literally the most incompetent mods on Sup Forums.

This is what happens when you allow memes to take over.

Prior to 2013 Sup Forums used to be one of the only boards that actually liked its mods. You would think you would have to actively try to fuck up to reverse it that bad.

>Only one off-topic thread gets deleted
Sasuga mods

You're right about everything. The problem is that the janitors are stupidly incompetent and seemingly delete posts at random. I've seen several posts get deleted that were on-topic and only seemed to be deleted because they hurt the janny's delicate sensibilities. This is, of course, when they actually read the fucking reports.
Someone explain this. Nothing in that thread seems to be in violation of the rules.

Mods will delete this thread and ignore your complaints, user. You should realize that Hiro and the mods don't really care about us. Sup Forums now is a shillsite for CR, Fakku, and Youtubers.

Nothing to explain. Mods are fucking dumb.

Agreed. The jannies can be Orwellian and incomparably stupid at times.

But I'd take the strict moderation over the lax moderation (see: Sup Forums) any day of the week.

Actually, I haven't been to Sup Forums in years. They might've shaped up.

Sup Forums have better mods.

Incompetent mods and retarded summerfags are the problem here.

Anime is becoming popular again. It is in the stores now and it is on TV and all over the normalfag internet.

I need to become a Mod

>summerfags

Doesn't exist and I wish people would stop it with this meme. Sup Forums was shit in spring and winter and fall.

Its from pre 2013 Sup Forums. We have reached the point of eternal summer.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums reaction faces are the worst.

>We have reached the point of eternal summer.

I look forward to watch this ship turn into a mutated hell as I've watched everything else I've ever loved taken by normalfags.

>neo Sup Forums

Nigga Sup Forums been moving forward always, no such thing as 'neo Sup Forums'

We had a good run friend. Let us watch this ship sink together.

>posts shitty anime
you fucked up op

Just spam loli gore threads and it'll shape up.

Look at the bright side, the more shit threads the more lolispam.

If you give up they win.

Hiroshima talked about saving money in all he could do. What I think he did was cut the number of mods on the site and I wouldn't be surprised if there are half of what there were.

I won't give up but I've watched every other hobby I've enjoyed taken over by normalfag, the only thing left is anime.

I'm pretty sure the "doing it 4free" is not just a meme.

Are you implying that the mods get paid? They always did it for free.

The janitors do it for free, the mods I had thought according to our great mot were paid very very little but still paid.

I still think lead to something last month, we were fucking dead as far as moderation was going and then all of a sudden it came back in full force, both threads and posts getting deleted, reports actually working, shit was fucking nuts.

Then it went back to being meh, a least posts still getting deleted

Will this be the resurgence of gore threads on Sup Forums?

Lets be real user, what can we really do? Everyone and their mother knows about anime and more and more are learning about Sup Forums thanks to reddit.

I know what you mean I too saw the change in video games but thanks to Japan we still have some good games out there.

Esport?
Gamur gurls?
''HAHA IM A NERD xD''?
SJW?
Feminists?

God what the fuck happened to video games.

>complaining about Sup Forums when mods are asleep and no new airing anime coming out
The board quality is night and day in quality depending on the time of day.

>Summerfags
>still using that word in the current year

What are you trying to link user?

It was usually Europe Sup Forums and USA Sup Forums, but the content was always good. Lately, we have rec threads at every hour of the day.

Sup Forums has a lot of mods and a lot of posters, we'll leave it at that

There is literally not a difference in moderation.

This happen every single night.

Since this is a meta thread I'm going to take the opportunity as always to say that Keit-Ai posters are one of the worst forms of cancer on this board.

i will delete this post sometime after 5 minutes to confuse you

fuuuck,

>doesn't increase that much
So it still increases.

W-why would you post that?

Are you op?
I wish it would die, it isnt even funny.

DELET

At least Keit-ai is usually limited to a random shitpost, 'but I always see at least like 3-4 this your x tonight' threads up at once.

I wonder when that cancer even started? I was off Sup Forums for about 6 months and when I came back in march it was all over the place and retarded Sup Forums memes were in vogue.

Overlord threads are borderline the amount of threads of any show you want on Sup Forums, it's a lot but not daily or even weekly (at least I hope not, I'm not fucking checking) but the edition shit and pastebins don't belong in any thread

oh shit, mod deleting everything in thread

SASUGA MODS

Welp

three of those are undead now

What did she mean by this face tonight?

I misquoted, I'm a faggot.

last was just me fucking up

Imagedump threads are cancer too

I think we just need to start over. It's gone too far.

Sup Forums is really dead

You know nothing. You should be grateful that we live in a time of relative board peace and a mediocre year of shows.

All those deleted posts yet this one I reported remains after 4 hours

Anons showing dissatisfaction with Sup Forums is a minority and so Hiro doesn't feel any pressure in making any changes. If there were enough he'd feel pressured which could lead to either potentially bad and/or good changes being made.

Normalfags outnumber us, there is nothing we can do but spit venom and hope it holds them at bay.

if they suck yeah, some of them evolve into decent threads though, you mean like post drill hair or whatever? You can totally aim for a 500 page thread of just drill hair and I got mad when thread from other just stoped at 50-ish

Now you will get banned for announcing a report, courtesy of your 5* moderation team.

>Direct linking to reddit should be an autoban
>Starting a thread with nothing but a "." should not be able to post
>Facebook and tumblr file named pictures shall not be allowed to be posted
>Spoonfeeders shall be warned when they spoonfeed in rec threads
>Generals shall not be allowed except for the day before, the day of and the day after the generals content comes out. No waiting for spoiler threads.

If you think that increase is responsible for summerfags then you're an idiot.

>summerfags are not responsible for summerfags
Ok.

>>Spoonfeeders shall be warned when they spoonfeed in rec threads
That is cancerous but I don't understand why people also get assmad at 'spoonfeeding' when people ask for references of obscure images, especially when image search got fucked up by google.

hiro doesn't care about anything besides /qa/

>image search got fucked up by google.

Didn't they do it because of loli?

If it is an obvious thing they should be. It depends mostly on how you word it.

>STILL being autistic that sometimes people pull images directly from google image search that happened to be hosted on tumblr

since this thread is useless and don't want to make a thread for a stupid question, i will post here

does anyone remember that anime with an assburger mc and a scene with eggs? this is the only thing i remember about the anime and want to find its name. i think it had mecha too

pls help

>No waiting for spoiler threads
Madness!!!
I love how you think, user