Uchi no Musume no Tame

This is a story of an adventurer raising a "goburin" loli.
comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000025010000_68/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DWeDu#sQeVxY9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Character named Dale raising somebody else's child
Reminds me of another anime...

>This is a story of an adventurer
That came from another world?

He's going to end up fucking her, isn't he?

Someone else dump, I can't get the rest out at the moment. A father giving his daughter a bath. Definitely not gonna be anything else.

Is this going to end like Usagi Drop?

>For my daughter, I might even be able to defeat the demon king
>うちの娘の為ならば、俺はもしかしたら魔王も倒せるかもしれない 。

>Synopsis:

>He met a girl. A young girl branded with the mark of a criminal. That was the beginning of everything. “Crap, my >daughter’s so cute” This is the story of the two who became an overly protective guardian and an adopted child, >changing relationships, and furthermore until how that relationship evolves.

Oooh... is the slush and boba good?

>"goburin"
>pale skin
>round ears
>basically a small human child that is technically non-human

>The orphan child whose parents were killed is called Latina

I heard young oni are called goburins in Japan?

>not posting the ending of the LN

How does it end? Does he get the loli?

I think this is enough implication.

Oh!

So he ends up fucking her daughter?

Did she magically age much quicker than him?

Goburin magick yo. Ain't gonna explain shit.

Is that a tear on her eye or a bad scan?
My vision is getting worst. Someone help me.

yes YES
Exactly what i wanted

Delete this filth right now

Bullshit that's a goburin
Goddamit Japan get your fantasy creatures right

Looks like a tear.

Go to bed Goblin Slayer

Well that's nice.

So will anyone TL and dump?

Still hiding her horns? That's not character development.

>wanting to publically announce that you are banging a non-human

That’s a great way to both you and your new wife raped and killed by the townsfolk.

Ah, hahahahaha. It's fucking Usagi Drop all over again. Now watch as all of you fuckers claim it's perfectly alright since it's magic.

>Still hiding her horns
Heh, sure. "hiding"

This group of adventurers ask you for help to slay the goburin scum. Do you accept?

>It's fucking Usagi Drop all over again.

No it isn't. He didn't raise her while thinking she was biologically related to him.

>raises a girl to be his wife
Is this the fantasy version of hikaru genji monogatari?

This Usagi Drop did itself a little better since it actually built up the relationship a hell of a lot better.

It's more like the other way around. He raises her as a daughter, but who said the daughter wanted to be a daughter?

>raises a girl to be his wife

Living the dream.

Only way to make this better is if you were also raising her sister.

Dangit

>He's going to end up fucking her, isn't he?
Sure if it becomes popular and gets an anime then probably 1 or 2 of the ero manga wont be NTR/rape so yeah.

>self-insert wish fulfillment trash

So sad...

>write story about having daughter
>is a virgin

And? It doesn't change the fact that it was the daughter that came on to him, and not the other way around. He even initially refused her too and only relented when she insisted it's either with him or some unknown dude. The entire thing was built up with her always refusing to look at him as a father. You're all just a bunch of hypocrites and willing to make exceptions once it's a character you can SI into.

Is he going to fuck her like in Usagi Drop?

>Still hiding her horns?
she broke them already

All day, every day, and even on her unsafe days.

As it should be.

If I'm remembering right, she was like eight when he found her while he was eighteen or so. It's basically a decade between them and the series jumps around a few times no greater than two years at a time. This is all from the WN translations which are around volume 2 of the LNs.

^^^^^^^^THIS. One of the recent translated chapters touched on the subject when she asked another demon-kind like herself about all the possible compatibility issues between her race and humans. Dale the guardian/parent was oblivious because he assumed she was worried about her having a future with anyone when she gets older, obviously excluding himself. He was some sort of hard-ass black ops type murderhobo that was a real dick to others when on the clock before meeting her. Since then he's mellowed out and only thinks about getting back to his daughter while doing murderhobo shit and the occasional wetwork job.

So, literally, fantasy version of Usagi Drop, then?

Will they grow again?

More like it's princess maker with the daughter going for the dad route from the start.

Rather doubtful. First one was broken off by others of her kind to mark her as cursed since some bullshit prediction was vague about her bringing serious misfortune. Unfortunately her race favors the god associated with divining the future, so it obviously ended badly. There's been no signs of it growing back at all.

The second one she herself broke clean off because some racist teacher, human supremacist, basically made her hate herself enough to risk death in order to not be a demon anymore. As well as reveal the truth that she'll outlive everyone she knows since her race's lifespan is longer than that of humans'. Fortunately the people around her noticed in time to prevent her from dying and were fast enough to have her get stopgap and full medical attention.

Haven't read it yet, been meaning to, so I don't know.

Where can I read this

Go to NovelUpdates and search for the title in the OP. It will give you the links from there.

Literally, Usagi Drop. The daughter has been gunning for the father figure since the beginning.

>Around when a savoury smell was drifting around the area, his clothes were also mostly dry. Dale quickly gets dressed as he takes notice of the fish. Obviously he wasn’t shameless enough to be able to enjoy a meal in this kind of place in nothing but underwear.

>Rustle.
>Dale thought that it was some small animal that came, attracted by the smell, but as he moved his eyes over to there, he found himself lost for words.

>A very young child, from the opposite side of the thicket was watching him.
>A small head was slightly peeking out of the thicket.

The end point may be the same but the difference is that usagi drop just suddenly shifted to that ending despite more than half the story not going that way especially for the guy who has not really even committed to go for his "daughter" during the last chapters.

This has more of a natural development throughout he story with the loli knowing what she wants from the start and only wrestling with the complications brought by their different races while the dad having changes with his feelings as they spend more time together.

So a 15yo taking care of a 5-6yo goburin.

Should I read the webnovel or the light novel

Not that user, but it looks like only the web novel is translated beyond c1.

>Goblin loli
>It's not a goblin at all

Fuck this.

This.
>tfw there will never be a LN/series about raising an adopted non-human humanoid as a human in a fantasy setting

Most LNs are based on WNs when they both exist, so in the absence of a LN translation the WN is all we got. Your choice, though I do warn you sometimes the translator goes weeks to months without a release since he focuses on his other series' translations.

>The kid had become extremely thin.
>Her arms and feet peeked out from a piece of rag cloth that was probably once a one piece. You could see nothing but skin and bones.
>It was a questionable figure, and you could see that there were signs of malnutrition with just a glance.
>To kill this kid, you wouldn’t even need something as extravagant as a sword. If i just grip her far too thin neck with my hands, it would probably snap not too soon after.

Someone needs to feed this goburin.

I fire a tactical nuke fireball into the cave complex and drop it on the entire goblin nest.

Then I fuck the mage, fuck the monk, and then fuck the useless fightard for a hat trick.

>Draw a girl
>Call it a monster

What a gyp. It's like that shitty isekai where the guy has a "mummy" girlfriend, where "mummies" are literally just normal humans except with bandages.

Oh my fucking god. I fucking called this.
You really are making an exception for this despite the fact that it's the same exact premise, with both the daughters refusing to see the father figure as a father since the beginning. Because, not once, did Rin, ever wanted to call Daikichi, her father and explicitly made it clear she will never call him that. You goddamn hypocrites.

It looks like saccharine garbage anyway.

>After some beckoning, Latina stood next to Dale.

>Latina resisted at first when Dale tried to help take her clothes off.

>“Ah… She’s a girl, just as i thought”
>Dale murmured as she put Latina, who had been stripped naked with a reluctant expression, into the bathtub.

I don't like where this is going.

>He washed her body too. Then replaced the dirty water again.
>After making another bath, while washing Latina’s hair, Dale suddenly realises.

>(Huh? This kid, ehh…. isn’t she actually quite a beauty?)

When in doubt go for the LN. They have editors to trim the fat.

Well it's fine if that's your opinion. I'll just keep to mine as well.

In the end, I think that it's not the finish line that matters, it's how you drove there that makes you either a winner or a loser just like the difference between these two stories. And the story doesn't end with Dale's proposal either, the real next arc deals with Latina's demon lineage.

I'm just taking a shot in the dark but my best guess is that her mother is one of those Demon Lords they keep talking about. Would make the prophecy thing clearer too if you factored in said lineage.

Dale proposes, Latina definitely doesn't take no for an answer. If she his age, she'd definitely come off as some stalker.crazy chick.

>If she his age, she'd definitely come off as some stalker.crazy chick.
*If she was his age, she'd definitely come off as some stalker/crazy chick.

How does the spoiler tag work, I clicked it in the beginning of my post.

So anyone gonna continue the dump or what? TL?

(bracket)spoiler(closing bracket)[your text](bracket)/spoiler(closing bracket)

Checking spoiler is to hide the image friend

This is not isekai. Fantasy.

Fucking dropped.

If it makes you feel any better, it's a ten year gap.

It doesn't. I rather both find different love partners and all the shenanigans that it involves.

>Dale being an overbearing dad
>Latina being critical of Dale's would be partners.

Smite?

ctrl+s, newfag.

According to based moonreaders on this thread he tried to make her see reason, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. He relented.

Does anyone know what happened to that one kid who was crushing on Latina since forever? After they get together he must have been devastated. For that matter, what are the reactions from those around them about their relationship?

I only ever knew the long way and was hoping I didn't have to type it out here. Thanks for showing me an even better way.

>raising a "goburin" loli.

This fucking meme. She's not a goblin, she's a demon race.

You're waging a losing battle, they never relent. Confronting them just gives them strength, at the end all you'll have accomplished is adding something new to list of your triggers.

>For that matter, what are the reactions from those around them about their relationship?

Call the goblin slayer.

>"It's not a goblin retards, that's a demon. I could be in a dungeon killing actual goblins right now, you know"

ALL MY FUCKING HYPE GONE. WHY DAFUG JAP ALWAYS WANT TO WRITE A FATHER/DAUGHTER STORY AND SHIP THEM LIKE THAT. FUCKING DELUSIONAL....

>not lewding your daughteru
Why are you even on Sup Forums?

They done that kind of stories for generation. look at for reference. The Story of Hikaru Genji is probably one of the oldest stories in which someone raises a child in order to marry them later.

What did he mean by this?

>goburin

That's no Goblin.

Well that's good. I can just wait for a better story.

Townsfolk are like "oh that's a cute demon girl there" for literally the first few chapters. Pretty much everyone knows that demons live in the forest and pretty much don't fuck with humans.

>Pretty much everyone knows that demons live in the forest and pretty much don't fuck with humans.
No they don't. Latina and her guardian were hiding her away from the other demons and they ended up in the woods near the human town. The nearest demon settlement was supposed to be far across the mountains.

>According to based moonreaders on this thread he tried to make her see reason, but she wouldn't take no for an answer.

That's not how the proposal went though. Dale proposed but Latina says that she loves him but haven't thought of marrying due to her being from the demon race and them having children would be near impossible. She doesn't want to give Dale and his family that kind of problem. Then they talk about it and she agrees in the end.

The other kid already confessed to Latina long before all this happened and was rejected. He already knew she likes Dale anyway so he deals with it.

Amusing sounds worth a read

>"goblin" loli
>not just making it an actual cute goblin

Don't even have to look it up to know how garbage it is.

She is not a goblin, user is just being a faggot.

Can't handle the cuteness of Goburin-chan
SEND HELP
imgur.com/a/DWeDu#sQeVxY9

Have you tried killing yourself? It usually works.