User! We're MARRIED women! My goodness, you can't just give us compliments like that~

>user! We're MARRIED women! My goodness, you can't just give us compliments like that~

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/653175/cf1cce770d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

succ on them fat juicy titties

NTR the husband

ooga booga where da white phat booty at?

Pursue blue, I'll make Sei understand what it's like to experience his parents divorcing.

who's mom on right

Why would anyone want used dirt rags?

Be platonic friends, you homewrecking subhuman

This. They're married women anyways, not like they will fuck you.

keep giving them compliments until they make an affirmative action that they want the dick

You're the ones getting all flirty with me, ladies. I'm just playing the game.

married women love getting complimented. at least that's what my wife tells me

Yeah but are you the one complimenting her?

Ara ara

good post

>married women love getting complimented. at least that's what my wife tells me

And then she fucks those guys behind your back.

>this goddamn married woman keeps clinging on me!

i wouldn't allow that. i have to be there watching.

>were married women!
They're literally asking to be fucked.
>dont!
That means yes.
Like they give a fuck about their vows. Women never do

>Like they give a fuck about their vows. Women never do
Neither do men. Isn't that fair?

Then you should educate them that they should care about their vows!

On average women cheat more than men. That's why you see more NTR towards the guy than towards the girl.

I'll not be an adulterer

Oh, I'll "educate" them alright.

If you married you're waifu and had babies with her then she'd be a MILF that you'd be fucking every second.

I dunno. When you have a lot of media involving bastard boyfriends cheating on their girls and guys secretly juggling multiple partners, I'm doubting that.

Those are to appeal to self inserters, since the majority of anime watchers are male. They can't insert themselves into the role of a female, and tey want multiple love interests

>if you married you're waifu

That's the dream isnt it?

Mate, if you'd ever gone out with your friends to a bar or had a guy's discussion then you'd know that men cheat a whole lot more than you think.

I'm not only talking about Japanese media.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Make my erection clearly visible
what happens next is out of my hands until something is in them

The bar?

People can self insert in other media's.

Them

What do you say?

I'd take responsibility for my mistakes. Kill her then myself

>What if
Clearly we haven't done it enough because she's still questioning if she is.
Cum inside her again at least 2-3 times a day for the next week.

looks like wikihow art

Eh, grabbed the first thing I saw.

10/10 wife

Also the only one in this thread with a husband so shitty that NTR is the white knight option.

Holy shit your tits are lopsided

okusans are the best

If that's the case then why not just go for single mothers? They're basically worry-free MILFs.

>single mothers
>worry free
I suppose if they're 2D, though, it doesn't really matter

>how 2 b sexy worlf gorl

Why are cute older women so comforting and reassuring?

Compliment rescinded, you hags.

They give off an air of motherly maternal affection. It's naturally soothing to a man. It's something most girls and younger women lack.

That and it reminds you of being comforted by your mother. I wonder what that's like.

Because you want to fuck your mothers.

t. Psychologist

>oh you silly user

>you can't just give us compliments like that
Why the FUCK not you stupid BITCH? I'm so fucking sick of women being pieces of shit. You old rags don't deserve to be complimented if that's your attitude.

>to a bar
The bar is where human trash go to ingest a magical liquid that makes them unable to realize how shitty they are for a few hours. People who drink regularly and still have a social life are not good people.

FUCK YOU FREUD

You're a cool guy user. I wish every user was as cool as you.

I wish Anzu was my mom

I hope you at least know you'll never have friends, because you're an edgy asshole and you will never have friends if you act like that.

I mean, if that's how you like it, okay, but know that you're the reason you have no friends.

10/10 best milf

Freud was wrong to assume his feelings were the same feelings felt by everyone else. Some men just aren't popular with women and like being treated like how their mother treat them by either being coddled or dominated.

You guys are fucked up for trying to shag an old woman.

You have been there watching them fuck her? Even worse than her doing it behind your back.

I shag whatever I want

Anzu is a boy though

>not wanting to find a girl exactly like your mom

>I'm sorry, I was just captivated by you and your daughter's beauty. You look good together. How old is she again?

Fuck now I have to go fap to that again.

so you gonna keep posting that?

Are you also going to tell me my fear of horses is the result of an Oedipus Complex?

not that guy but heres the link
exhentai.org/g/653175/cf1cce770d/

He's a mom (male)

Fuck off Freud you projecting
Dumbass
Freud is bull compared to modern psychology
What the Fuck did he base his stages of development on, I'm I the oral phase because I like push pops? Eat a dick Freud

Who wouldn't Fuck a female?

neat

Drop the zero, get with the hero

Move on with my life since i'd rather not be involved in cheating.

Older women are top tier, is not like a pedo would understand.

Why are commited women so hot? Is it the thrill of taking her away?

Of course, obtaining mates and defeating lesser males is instinctive. That and the whole forbidden aspect of it.

>7 pages
Fucking criminal.

>Being a conductist fag
You are the cancer of modern psycology

Give them the shota D.

Whats concuckist? All google gives n is spanish

Basically Generally, younger women just don't understand what it is to have empathy. Sympathy, yes. But not empathy, being able to place yourself in someone else's shoes, someone quite unlike you even.

Also, that sort of motherliness, which seems to be a trait that is only rarely gained outside of experience and wisdom granted from age. Of course, it's not universal for older women, just like there is no completely universal anything for all people. But for most it is true. And for the younger women who do have those motherly tendencies, they also tend to have the wisdom and act like an older person in general. Even the older women who on the surface act like a ditzy younger girl, they still cannot take away the gift they have.

Good man. Good plants come to those who sow good seeds in the Earth.

Why marry in this day and age?

Well said.

>my wife's son

>you want to fuck other people's mothers
>that means you want to fuck your own mother

I can't fault his logic, it works for me.

Would you impregnate your mother in law even though you wife is already pregnant?

I prefer when MILF characters don't have huge tits.

>tfw some loser thinks he has a chance with your mom and you show him who's boss

Man, I wish I wasn't so pathetic. I wish I could actually carry on a conversation like that. I wish I didn't hate myself and my face and my body dismorphia. I try to work out, working on a decent body, but I have a crooked nose and a shitty jaw so I look like a sniveling jew. I will heavily consider rhinoplasty at some point in my life. I have social anxiety too, I can only talk to people that I know I have at least something in common with, or some common ground.

Yeah, me too.

>Wouldn't have the balls to step out of the closet
>Would probably sit meekly and watch it all unfold
>Maybe even masturbate to it and cry
NTR is awful. It hits too close to home ;_;

Who is this cutie? I want to pat her head.

My mom keeps looking at me like this. What do I do?

You're gay.

Make out with her.

Source? Google gives me nothing.