South Korea to paralyse North Korea’s electrical grid

>Sources in Seoul confirmed today the nation has obtained the tech to build a non-lethal graphite bomb.
>South Korea’s “blackout bomb” spreads chemically treated carbon graphite filaments over power stations and key points in the electrical grid.
>These then trigger short-circuiting which knocks out power grids.
>It has been obtained as part of the nation’s defence strategy dubbed “Kill Chain” by the Agency for Defense Development.
>"All technologies for the development of a graphite bomb led by the ADD have been secured. It is in the stage where we can build the bombs anytime," a military official said.
>The device is dubbed a “soft bomb” as it is theoretically non-lethal, targeting infrastructure rather than causing causalities.
>North Korea being plunged into darkness would theoretically allow for a quick and relatively bloodless intervention by Washington and Seoul.
>Other plans developed by the South include training teams of commandos to track down and kill or capture Kim.
>Yesterday, the US President cryptically tweeted “only one thing will work” against North Korea.
archive.fo/ar9dI

NORTH KOREA BTFO

You can't knock out power that isn't there in the first place.

You can't knock out a power grid if the enemy doesn't have a power grid.

north korea plunges itself into darkness every other week.

this is the equivalent of dropping a gay bomb on san francisco

but you can kick kimmy off steam midgame.

yeah we just did that.

If this is real, telling the public about it will go down as one of the costliest, most baffling mistakes in human history.

WE HAVE THEIR ELECTRIGATES NOW DAHNALD

IT IS TIME TO STRIKE

>North Korea’s electrical grid

There is no such thing.
And if even if it existed, it wouldn't matter.

Why?

See pic related.

These can single-handedly destroy Seoul.

And no electronical bomb can stop them, as they're operated mechanically.

It's to warn Kim not to launch a nuke. You still need power to launch a missile.

(OP)
Mhhhh..? I think I have some research to do.

How long until you have to show ID and register to buy pic related from your local HomeDepot?

With the power off, there's no anti-air besides manual. Firebomb the beach and all their artillery is gone.

are you sure his aren't powered by the ol fuse approach?

>launching nukes with a fuse and gunpowder
I'd like to see this.

Nukes will fly for sure.

>implying this would work quick enough not for NK to retaliate in some whay

if you're gonna drop bombs on NK it may as well be proper ones because retaliate they will

am I really and truly supposed to give a shit.

>anti-air

No one talked about that.

They know that they will die.
So as soon as they recognize the Americans are attacking, they will independently send a massive barrage of artillery shells to Seoul.

Nothing can stop that.

No THAAD, nothing.
Not even laser defence.

>Firebomb the beach

That pic just shows a testfiring into the ocean.
And just a small portion of the whole artillery.
The real units are deployed all along the NK / SK border and are impossible to hit all at once.
There are thousands of them.

Jokes on you worst Korea - Best Korea has no electrical grid!

Oh no! They'll lose power to their one city. That should stop people relying on 60s era technology for warfare.

>implying Kim's nuke filled subs will be affected by this

Ask yourself. You cared enough to respond.

this
graphite bomb is great. but its not the weapon to end all wars.

Not in the electrical grid lol.

so does that mean I give a shit or does that mean you cant tell me whether i am supposed to give a shit because if you cant then why are you responding?

China and Russia doesn't like this.

>American education

The NK artillery pieces are buried in camouflaged bunkers, and there are literally thousands of them. They are also so simple and reliable that nothing short of a direct hit will render them inoperable.

Good luck spending the next hundred years of US defense budgets on the thousands of $1000000 a piece cruise missiles and bunker buster bombs that would be required to take them all out.

It's meant to retaliate if Kim launches a nuke.

You will figure it out eventually.

>implying NK aren't idiots
They put all their artillery on a beach in a show of force. Get them to boast and they'll bring it all out of cover.

America has this since the late 1980s... It was also used when they bombed Serbia a decade ago.

>implying kim has nuclear subs

>South Korea’s “blackout bomb” spreads chemically treated carbon graphite filaments over power stations and key points in the electrical grid.
They know where they store them. Just launch it there and ruin the circuitry of the nukes.

Correct.

>video game logic
this isnt a video game, their weapons require ammo too and we solved the problem of embedded defenses a century ago. its called a flamethrower and starving them to death.

>being a shitposter
Kim's ballistic subs are ww2 tier and easy to track.

>north korea
>electricity

>Hollywood logic

Are you retarded? If NK's artillery survives just one hour after the war starts, they will have inflicted greater losses than NK will take for the rest of the war. There's no "starving them out" or getting close enough for flamethrowers to be used, which would never ever happen anyway as NK has a standing army of over a million soldiers.

NK can only be defeated with a massively overwhelming and ridiculously expensive first strike.

kek, will there be a war with Norks? Give us a sign

>flamethrower

No point in getting that close. An indirect hit with modern thermobaric weapons will still pull all the air out of their lungs and set it on fire.

The real problem is dealing with waves of refugees without pissing in Russia and chinas cheerios, while Seoul gets rocked by arty.

dude dont get high on the memes.
their technology is shit
their defenses are shit their
army is UNTESTED
they have nowhere to run
no allies to protect them

and youre implying they can do more than fuck up one city with meme tier weapons that can be completely toasted in 10 minutes after first fire.

I wouldnt even be surprised if the ammunition they have isnt expired by now. landmines are probably a bigger problem than their whole military combined.

bigot if true

You are retarded and you know nothing. Do some research before spouting garbage. But I bet you think your guesswork is worth more than the knowledge of military experts.

>this is just like that show Revolution where the government knocks out the entire power grid due to little things that soak up electrical particles.

all they need to do is give an order and Seoul is glassed with the amount of artillery aiming at the city 24/7

>muh bombs. just bomb everything
vietcong and the vc already proved there is not enough bombs and planes to destroy it all
even carpet bombing is insignificant in the damage it can produce in a large area of terrain, the world is just too small for bombs.

Praise the almighty Kek

>not one korean flag in the thread

you scared yet kim?

trump is going to get his mouth fucked by kim at this rate

NK missile launch in ~24 hours I bet

They must have already dropped the bomb

You underestimate the amount of ordinance the US would put on NK artillery. It's not a threat.

The ballistic missiles with anthrax, VX and nukes are the threat.

>pyongyang doesn't exist
the sheer state of Sup Forums these days

Most of them are easy to track. They have one really good one.

VX is some apocalyptic shit. South Korea will be uninhabitable after this war.

I love Ted Cruz memes. There's just something about it that makes me chuckle. :^)

they have electricity you numbskull cucks

Only some of them can hit Seoul. The Americans have thousands of planes. Plus the Americans and South Koreans wouldn't just sit around while the planes bombed the NK artillery, they'd also be rolling across the DMZ in tanks. Seoul would be damaged but not #rekt.

North Korea has hardly any electricity to begin with.

South Koreans being stupid again.

US subs are obsolete thanks to drones.

Drones underwater, on the surface, and in the sky.

Swarms of pre programmed drones with sonar and depth charges.

>south korea blackout bombs north korea
>there are drills for this once a week in pyongyang
>entire chain of command is used to not relying on electricity
>99% of the country doesn't even have electricity

>nk detonates an EMP over the U.S. mainland
>millions of people immediately die in the hospitals
>financial markets worldwide collapse
>massive urban chaos literally triggers the race wars
>u.s. military is in complete disarray
>fuckhead in charge donald trump orders to nuke all of asia
>the military has to overthrow him in a coup
>then proceeds to destroy american democracy to get the country back together in one piece
>meanwhile in the rest of the world under the power vacuum left by america
>russia invades the balts and ukraine
>turkey invades syria to kill the kurds
>iran and saudi arabia duke it out then gang up on israel
>china, india and pakistan about to nuke each other
>literally WW3 ensues
>north korea isn't even affected
>free to go 1x1 against south korea, best possible war scenario

uhh not a very good idea guys

Just set off a nuke causing a emp
Ground war from there

I sure hope South Korean hacker spies are better than their programmers who makes PUBG, cause that shit's a mess.

> EMP disables nukes and communication
> South Korean & Americans attack
> American Nukes China for getting involved
> Russian nukes the United States
> Iran nukes Israel, after they lose American protection
> Germany lives happily ever after

ok, i'm tired, wars cancelled lets pack it up and go home.

okay but i can't find my prostate massager

Soo... why not just temporarily evacuate Seoul before attacking and destroying most of the artillery first?

Evacuating Seoul would let the norks know an attack is imminent.

They already know an attack is imminent

>Targeting North Korea's electrical grid
This is like trying to conquer Africa by poisoning their water supply.

How will this graphite bomb stop their nuke silos and anti air defenses? If you've got enough infrastructure to build a nuke silo you can add a backup diesel power generator.

Fucking retards

Does nothing to stop the actual threat which is their massive collection of artillery and chemical weapons. All old-fashioned weaponry that needs zero electricity to absolutely obliterate Seoul

>what are local generators

I don't think they need that much power to fire one nuke against Seoul if it happens

Yup
>North Korea is estimated to have some 10,000 artillery pieces, as well as 500–600 short-range missiles, in hardened tunnels within range of South Korea.
>North Korea has between 2,500 and 5,000 tons of chemical weapons, including anthrax, smallpox and, possibly, sarin nerve agent.

They’re liquid fuel-powered and launched from mobile launchers that run on gasoline. Even with a full EMP you wouldn’t stop the artillery or ballistic missiles. Yea we’d knock out the nuclear risk but it would still be a bloody WWII-style battle

Kek

I suspect a big part of the delay re: North Korea is because it puts US/Seoul/etc in a tough position:

NK is ruthless and powerful enough that America will have to bring out a lot of their secret tech to win quickly and cleanly.

Space weapons, complete surveillance, etc. Shutting down Korea in a weekend or so is almost certainly possible but would take revealing a huge quantity of classified weaponry.

If they use it, then the cats out of the bag. Major internal and international diplomatic fallout.

If they don't use it and 100s of thousands die, same result.

Ergo America does everything it possibly can to avoid a war that it can relatively easily win

naval guns, naval missiles, submarine missiles, air power, drone power, and south korean MLRS would literally destroy every single artillery and rocket piece in about four hours.

dude these ppl are literally starving. you can't do shit to them

yeah I don't think that would happen.

you could spray weedkiller so the guys collecting grass to eat won't have their daily grass

>norks
>aren't slaves to the electric jew
>can handle food shortage
>will defend their country like Nippon in ww2
>high test males, traditional women
>farming inna ricefields

>south Koreans
>slave to electric jew
>have mental breakdown if their kpop gets canceled
>low test males playing moba games and women that admire western degeneracy
>living like domesticated pets in high tech modern city

does infrastructure not imply lethality?

>hospitals
>life support
>dialysis n shit
>insulin pumps
>fuckin like pacemakers

how retarded do they think we are? if they got it it means we already have it

Didn't we use a variation of that in the Gulf War? I recall it being more of a superweapon that really kinda fizzled out in real life as camels don't need an electric grid.

Plus doen't NK have enough artillery to flatten SK? That has to be taken out first and after that's out, then it's just a game of their soldiers fighting to the death.

>NK exists because of one controversial claim that the US gassed them with anthrax mosquitos or something. Same thing here. Muh microwaved pencil leads. Muh chemically treated pencils, what does it say? It says they “trigger short circuiting”. So it’s biologically modified pencils that gas the electric grid. What planet am I living on? What chemical makes pencils magnified? I’m not reading this bullshit article or thread either. Nukes are prolly fake too

The soldiers get 250g of corn meal three times a day served with pickles in hat water. How do you even have the energy to fight?

Too bad Seoul would be WMD'd within one.

North Korea, if it goes to wartime knows it's not going to survive. It's got the full NBC arsenal at this point. Seoul will be rendered uninhabitable at the least, if not the entire border area between NK artillery and the firepower needed to kill them off.

Nobody wins in a mutually assured destruction scenario, that is SK/NK.

Kinda hard to coordinate an artillery strike on SK when all communication channels are down. Without comms, orders won't come down in time to retaliate.

Give em benzos theyll eat fuck all in months

This is litteraly pre-invasion war technology.

What the fuck is about to happen?

>Obtained the tech

Yeah, we gave it to them, didn't we? Only explanation here

it doesnt work. OP is a tard and cant get a actual link to any news network saying such stupidity

it doesnt matter what you treat the graphite with it wont affect the electrical grid or power plants if its not in direct contact with the electricity/ circuts .its basically nonsense that isnt even well thought out. its just tin foil.

and on your point no it was tin foil floated early in the war on terror which turned out to be 100% fake same with the more recent "neutron bomb" which is fake

G O D S R O D S
O
D
S

R
O
D
S

Really doubt non high ranking party members are utilizing anything on your list, except maybe hospitals for broken limbs and such. Really doubt your average Norm can get a pace maker or have a rich enough diet to need insulin.

>can handle food shortage
yeah, retard, by dying off in the millions. you can blame da joos all you want but basically you're a pinko loving cunt.

>A graphite bomb (also known as the "Blackout Bomb" or the "Soft Bomb") is a non-lethal weapon used to disable electrical power systems.
non-lethal my ass. breath in a cloud of fine chemically treated graphite and I bet youll get some sort of cancer

Benzos make me eat anything in sight.