Canadian man randomly stabs woman and child in Calgary

Damn; why are Canadians so violent? What's going on here, Sup Forums?

>20-year-old man charged in connection to random Calgary stabbing of woman and child

>Police continue to investigate an apparent random stabbing in the northwest community of Beddington. People living near Bearberry Crescent said they first heard screaming coming from outside their homes at around 7 p.m....

>Neighbours rushed out to find a woman and young boy, believed to be around six years old, in the space between two rows of homes. The pair were found on a paved walking path. “The boy was covered in blood. The mother was holding him and she had her hand on his back. I think that’s where the wound was. She was also wounded but she was not concerned about herself; she was concerned about her son,” said Minky Leba, a nurse who lives near the scene and attended to the wounded victims.

>On Saturday, police charged John Garang Luka Yag, 20, of Calgary with two counts of attempted murder.

globalnews.ca/news/3791543/witnesses-help-mother-and-child-stabbed-in-random-calgary-attack-the-boy-was-covered-in-blood/

Quintessentially Canadian. Looks just like Bob and Doug Mckenzie eh. Soory you're such a racist bigot.

>(((Canadian)))

Trudeau says that we are all Canadians. I myself haven't even been to Canada in a couple years, but I consider myself an expatriated future Canadian. I'm just as Canadian as anyone else, including Canadians like John Garang Luka Yag of Calgary.

>John garang luka yag
YAG SPAGOO?

he probably felt atomized and adrift from living in white bread chickenshit Canada I don't blame him really

This. Probably Somali or something. Alberta is overrun with them.

>Alberta
What the fuck dude I thought they were supposed to be the one unpozzed area

welcome to our world, leafs

northeast has always been browntown.
fucking shithole

>t.Calgarian

/rare general/

"Garang" = South Sudan. AKA, one of the few nations on Earth that can compete with Somalia in terms of backwardness and dysfunction.

fuck, even native gangsters don't do that shit

niggers truly are animals

>2017
>Canada STILL hasn't made stabbing illegal
get it together friends

((Canadian))

Only quebec is still based

>"Canadian" Mohammed Allijayanmeet Batsalli Jihad is suspected in stabbing to death multiple goys

Canada, what's going on big guy? You just tripped my wife.

Piece of shit

We have to ban all knives to fix this

Why are Canadians so obsessed with their rights to own knives and other forms of assault cutlery? Fucking sick, what's wrong with them?

Used to be. Still full of foreigners either way. Parts of Quebec, Maritimes and Newfoundland are pretty much the only homogenous areas of Canada left. Ontario and Alberta are completely overrun.

If you don't get stabbed by your enemies, they win.

PART

Is your knife license up to date?