Should fat women be shamed for not dating fat men?

Should fat women be shamed for not dating fat men?

yes

I like how it's "plus sized" for women and "overweight" for men. Consistently.

Perfect example of women wanting to have their cake and eat it too

She deserves a muscular chad with a million dollars and if you don't agree you're literally sexist hitler.

its so easy to be skinny, you just literally stop eating.

>checked
Also
Fpbp

they should be put to death thb

>b-but muh thyroid

>fat women

Gross

Post this shit on Sup Forums.
Not here.

Sage

no, fat women and fat men should be chained to grid-connected exercise bikes until they are more reasonably sized.

Fat women here tend to go with niggers.

>I enjoy running, rock climbing, bicycling, swimming...

I want to suck her farts from her sweaty dirty asshole, am I degenerate?

> she is plus sized
> he is overweight
kek she'll eat her cats

All fats should be shamed

They should be shamed just for existing.

no, they should be shamed just for being fat

Two fat people, one refridgerator will never work

Speaking as an overweight guy, I'm not attracted to plus size bitches either. But at least I'm honest about it. You really think I want to imagine two manatees slapping against each other awkwardly on bed?

I got better shit to do like use my home gym to some day get /fit/.

t. fatso

I'm muscular and handsome and have a fetish for fat women. This is a good time for me

i hate hate fat people more than any other group. literal subhumans. fat shaming should be taught in schools.

The difference is a fat chick who says she only wants fit men would be praised. A fat guy saying he only wants thin chicks would be demonized as a piece of shit and given sermons about how her size shouldn't matter.

the delectagates are mine dahnald

Underrated

Yes.
Fat people should be cornered off and quarantined away from normal people.

Red pill me on short guys Sup Forums

often violent alcoholics who date fat chicks

Please no

How do you think they got that fat.

Because no one else than booty crazed nigger would tap that tbqh.

they never learn

fat people should be shamed in general till there at a healthy bmi

I know two guys dating taller gfs. But they're also both Asian...

They should date taller women so their sons have a higher chance of being taller

get this man some scoops

Look at almost any fat whore on tindr and theyll have the following
>fit guys only
>must be over 6 ft
Idk why but fat bitches seem to have the highest standards

They should be shamed even if they do want to date fat men.

Absolutely not. To each their own. Plenty of thinner guys love big women and vice versa. Personally I've always liked bigger women. Not obese obese... but I like some chub and I'm skelly.

They set high standards they can never reach.

YES!

Hahahahaha

Not really. Supply and demand. If thirsty betas are willing to stick their dick in 3 layers of fat trying to get to their rancid vaginas then they will continue thinking they are hot shit.

Why is it wrong for men to body shame women for something they cause, but women have no problem body shaming men for genetics?

I have seen landwhales have no problem securing relationships with decent looking guys. This is the best epoch for an average or ugly females.

If a male is fat, he's not a man anyway. This isn't a double standard at all.

Third post, best post.

>Donald Trump's America

zing

Zozzle

It just looks gross

lul

No, I'm fit and strong. Wife is fat. I love it. Blonde haired blue eyed kids are extremely fit

>This hasn't become a high test thread yet

I'm thoroughly disappointed

Well said, user. Well said.

Also, . To be at a healthy weight does wonders for women's looks. On a scale of attractiveness from 1-10 there aren't many women from 1-3 or 9-10. There aren't a lot of women who are ugly or gorgeous. Most women are somewhere on a scale of average, high or low. Being at a healthy weight is the most basic and fundamental way that women can make the most of their innate attractiveness.

>Should fat women be shamed for not dating fat men?
Yes, but let's be realistic. It ain't gonna happen.

No, they should be congratulated for outperforming their belly rolls. What they shouldn't be is stupid enough to think it's a realistic expectation.

The men should be ashamed.

They should be shamed for dating niggers

>Implying you wouldn't harpoon her poon, if you know what I mean.

aaaaand you killed the buzz

Are you attracted to her?

I've noticed this too. Blacks love the fat white girls and they seem to love the niggers back.

I like thick (THICC) borderline fat girls. They're way bigger cunts than skinny girls though.

It's actually really bizarre.

You think they got fat by giving their cake to a man?

Yes, very. I love her soft curves

ironically anything thiccer than sticc is plus size in this crazy world

>Shaming a woman
Can't be done. For someone to be ashamed, they actually have to believe they are wrong. As we all know a woman will never believe that she has made a mistake.

How could anyone not like that?

Plenty of women like large men. I'm one of them. My man is 280 and I love every single inch of him. I'm 150# if that matters. Women like confidence in guys as much as guys like it in women.

They'd have to be a Spencer-tier faggot for sure.

Fucking disgusting my dude

they're all of histories cunts. look up all the heights of infamous leaders, I understand on average people ate less weren't growing maybe as much but I do think it counts for something when you see how many were manlets.

Are you Spencer? You sound like a big enough faggot to be him.

>Women like confidence in guys as much as guys like it in women.
Conficence and height are two different things. Also men don't care about a girl's confidence. All she has to be is not ugly as fuck or obese and have a good enough personality.

got me

How can a woman be so disgusting?

Yes. But not because I actually give a shit who they're attracted to.

Only to push them through the mental gymnastics of how that works with body positivity.

looks like a teenage boys first female rpg character.

perfect in other words

Well this thread is completed.

side currently orbiting pluto

Where can I get one of these to impregnate?

hey, HEY

she is our ideal waifu when she's on the low end of her yo-yo dieting cycle

imagine coming home and hearing her natter on about her bullshit jokes and celeb twitter nonsense, you crack a beer and demand a BJ and she complies because she has low self esteem

then she tells you her latest jokes for an upcoming set and you pretend not to pay attention

perfect Sup Forums waifu

church

OINK

Filthy fucking Waist Traitors. Fat Nationalism when?

Haven't we all known this? Fat girls almost exclusively chase after extremely muscular or fit guys. Fucking slobs and whores man..

self-confidence is a personality trait

>Using long hair to hide parts of face to appear thinner

>Should fat women be shamed...

Yes.

Day of the robowaifu when?

Badum ts

/thread

Kek

fun to mess with but not to put a ring on