Don't KYS, idiot

I feel so bad for the anons that fall for the suicide meme without realizing that we're going to have virtual waifus and convincing VR IN OUR LIFETIME! Seriously if you can hold out for 15 years it'll be Stone-Watson threesomes for the rest of eternity

Other urls found in this thread:

sierrasci.com/
imgur.com/a/E9QJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want her back instead

I'd life in a Marxist archo communist regime if it meant I got to wake up to her face

It's coming, user

VR and video in general is a empty shell that can never make you truly happy.

Electrical signals, user - it'll be just as real and fulfilling as anything you're experiencing now

>Seriously if you can hold out for 15 years it'll be Stone-Watson threesomes for the rest of eternity

I'd wager 5 not 15. Everyone knows the world is ending and is hightailing it.

But qt told me to do it

More like we’re going to be surrounded by shitskins for the rest of our lives with no escape.

> Implying you wouldn't downgrade into Rio de Janeiro shithole.

Damn, the gravitational pull from her ass is so strong, it's bending light.

>likes jap media
>doesn't view suicide like a jap
Explain yourself.

Who that

>More like we’re going to be surrounded by shitskins for the rest of our lives with no escape
And get to watch our children inter marry and make mulatos

EXTRA THICC!

Neural uploading, my man. You'll have your virtual ethnostate (ethno-universe, actually) with no violence or struggle at all.

VR is already a thing. I give it 3-4 years until it's able to be inexpensive and really good.

But also robotic waifu's is what I want to see. That can make meals and do tasks etc. I am willing to bet that it will be possible within the next 5-10 years easily if the sex bots sell well.

>checks flag
of course.

You'll see that, but convincing VR will be even better. Perfect worlds and immortality for everyone

is that you zuck?
you make the nigger life so appealing, schlomo

Ana de Armas. She's in the new Blade Runner movie.

>tfw blade runner has reinvigorated your passion for life

i will bide my time and accumulate resources until the promised day comes

Now this I can get into

I know that feel user.

Not to mention age reversal.
sierrasci.com/

I'm gay and all I want is a family, sad!

On the way.

She's never coming back friend

This. I got a Vive, now there's TPCast to make it wireless and the 8K PiMax headsets on the horizon. Just a few more years, and it will be truly glorious, though it already is pretty awesome as is.

Amazing what makeup can do.

Fucking idiot, no one actually commits suicide or is suicidal. It's just a meme and you fell for it.

>no one actually commits suicide
When you're older you'll find that this isn't the case.

I have the ultimate anti-suicide argument.

Here it goes...

There are many people out there that hate you (some you may not even know), and if they ever learned that you killed yourself, it would make their day. If you choose to live, you are spiting the people that hate you each day that you're alive. Don't give those assholes a reason to smile by doing the an hero thing.

What if you are a divorced male sentenced to paying lifetime alimony?

What then?

Not sure how that changes the situation.

So, I guess that guy who writes the script for The Simpons and Futurama has some kind of future adivination ability. This episode of Futurama for example, explains it very accurately:

>sexbots appear
>dude skip a real woman relationship and find a job
>just want to be fucking all day with the machine
>he gets old and dies fucking the machine, no kids
>earth is then cucked by ayylmao's

They just didn't see the actual toxic feminism and 'white guilt'

i feel so betrayed

omg my dick.

>watches sci-fi movie believes it's real!!!
Are you fucking high?

>isn't aware of the concept of technological progress
Goats need milking, Jebediah

>Implying that we won't perfect artificial wombs and space travel by then.
Nigga does Ecuador even know what science is.

Don't kill yourself, you can always listen to 80s music, and try to find a waifu after working out. I'm going to ask out this autistic girl at my college, I think she's a virgin! very qute and has grey/blue eyes.

>artificial wombs
>not mentions artificial eggs

So you have the recipient, where's the main ingredient?

digits of truth

this is the reason

she's so fuckin hot in the movie. I'd racemix with her without question

We buy the eggs of genetically superior women from all over the world.

This,

imgur.com/a/E9QJs

Click this imgur
> I promise you no blacked.com

>wanting to deal with women, even virtual ones

There's no way someone in a third world shithole can afford that except the upper class.

Unfortunately all of the world will be a third world shithole by the time VR gets good. Only the kikes will get it.

>lets just abandon 50% of DNA input form all newborns, I`m sure this will not be fucked up in a major way in generation or two

>photoshops ass, doesn't remove tattoo.
kystftb

>Implying women would accept to sell their ultimate symbol of feminism

Race mix? Isn't she mostly Spaniard. Either way, what makes you think that anyone would want to race mix with a fat, basement dwelling, neck beard, beta virgin?

I'm 35 and I don't have any real friends that I call up and hang out with and I'm too autistic or whatever to make close friends. I don't think I want to wait much longer. I'm going to SEA in a couple months. Maybe I can just OD on heroin and essentially disappear.

I hate you for this post
You should kys

>Implying women aren't hypergamous vapid wholesale sluts who wont whore themselves out for a couple of dollars. I bet i can go to Ecuador and buy a few eggs for fairly cheap even though they wouldn't be, even close to genetically superior. I'll put them in a smoothie or something for extra protein.

Would still love to wake up next to her everyday.

>I'd racemix with her without question
She's white. 100% Spanish ancestry.

Suicide rates will only go up the further we go down the virtual partnering rabbit hole.

Christ saves though. Get to Church, or else buddy up with some brethren in the usual Christian Sup Forums threads.

THICCER
also her chin is too masculine

Do you want to have chinless sons?

>I hate you for this post
>You should kys

Nah, I'm going to continue to live to spite you.

No, but they don't have to be Crimson Chin tier either

>tatoo

I'm still praticing, Im gonna try more thickfication later after dinner. :^(

I feel so bad for the anons that fall for the idea that VR or a sex doll can substitute for actual human contact and love. You're just substituting one drug for another in a vain attempt to fill the void in your life. Spend your time improving yourself and meeting new people, don't fall for this trap of imaginary fulfillment.

Is there a point where you get old enough to just say " it isn't working out" and to just off yourself?

UMA DELICA

You would still need biological womb to grow those children in, unless you want to create humans who would be extremely lacking in their immune systems as they would lack their mothers Microbiome.

This can be even seen on children who were born via c-section who have higher rates of immune diseases,asthma and leukemia

Just become an an hero, you suicidal faggot. Make sure you live stream it.

lol @ the absolute state of beta males. you will not form an emotional bond with a robot. you wont have the same chemical reaction you have from nutting repeatedly in a real girl. I'm sory guys but it's not happening.

bro you're fucking terrible at it. cant you at least get rid of all the warping?

uncanny valley

Thank me later bro.

I can't speak for anyone but myself. If someone chooses to commit suicide its their choice, whether it was a reasonable one or not. I won't let the world beat me down. I choose to live, even if it's purely out of spite.

>implying you perma-virgins still wouldn't suck farts out of her ass if she told you to

Fuck this movie. It's movies like this that will start normalizing waifuism to the male normies/Chads, to the point where VA wives and waifubots doesn't look that bad in retrospect and will be socially acceptable things to partake in, stealing what has always been for US BETAS and US alone!! Normies and Chads are supposed to have the most miserable lives imaginable having to deal with gash bleeding roasties and divorce courts, not engaging in perfect waifus.

BETA UPRISING NOW!

Posts like this make me want to kms
Men are no longer men.

You could at least have let me dream...

except that the cultural marxists will murder any AI that doesn't fit their agenda

see:tay

>implying it matters to a species with 8 billion popullation

>remembering her beautiful tits
hnnnnngggg

REMINDER:
>JOI
>JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

It does, since you would be lacking in new genetic material. It would be no different if every time you wanted a child you would fuck your mother/father(depending in your sex) and you would end up with same genetic diversity as with only 50% of genetic material.

What if I’m the person that hates me?

This level of stupidity. The point of convincing VR/neural uploading is that it will be PERFECT. By definition. "Love" is not spiritual bullshit. Human contact is not "real" or special. It's electricity firing in your brain. Electrical firing that can be replicated. You will not miss the real world.

>I feel so bad for the anons that fall for the suicide meme

i try not to be too jealous

Free mechanized labor will replace the current class system. Everyone will soon have infinite wealth and free time. Global Qatar incoming.

How? Simple change in productivity does not transfer the ownership of those machines to collective one.

keep dreaming virgin lmao @ your pathetic existence. yfw it never comes and you die a virgin

watson stone ewww get some better tastes faggot

Technological suppression is a myth - or at least it has been historically. Once mechanized AI is open source (which it very quickly will be after it becomes viable) there'll be no stopping its spread.

You're right, Cletus. That dern cotton 'gin will come to a lotta' nothin', I tell u hwat. Wont replace good ol' grit n' determination!

please don't

Why not?

we will miss you