Millions of far-right neo-nazis march in Catalonia

This can't be happening guys, I can't even, it's 2017 and thousands of radical fascists are marching in Catalonia today, wtf is going on, this isn't my country anymore, Rajoy wants to be the new Franco, this can't be happening

You need to help me meme Catalunya into independence even harder, we can't let the ultra-nationalists win
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/08/thousands-protest-barcelona-against-catalan-independence/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4958088/Thousands-protest-against-Catalonian-independence-Spain.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mav2kkvakGY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_of_Girona
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junts_pel_Sí
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/catalonia-independence-referendum-apology-spain-carles-puigdemont-a7987376.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look at this shit. how is this allowed in 2017? There's a literal hitler youth being formed right before our eyes

L E O N O R
E
O
N
O
R

user, these nationalists are trying to save Spain, not destroy it

they're even using white, they're blatantly saying they'll accept no one who isn't a white male in this community

these fascists are even beaten old people, they want to genocide us real catalans

Who's this slut?

not really all of them defend the ponzi retirement scheme and public schooling and healthcare, so they're dirty commies like you, think of it like a fight between maoists and stalinists senpai

good
decentralize the power
these massive bureaucracies with no culture tying anyone together besides debt slavery are semitic and soulcrushing
fracture them all into a thousand pieces and throw them into the wind

expect chaos next weeks, short euro

how so?

they're using moors to attack us

NOT MY PRINCESS

Mossos should have beaten those fascists up as a payback

Now they are Viking Chanting!

youtu.be/mav2kkvakGY

these traitors are in bed with the fascists, we should abolish the fucking mossos

fuck the police

Shut up and take my drink order you mere Spaniel.

>deus vult flag

FRANCOIST MANOLO SPOTTED

FUCK OFF

CATALONIA WILL NEVER BE SLAVES TO CHURCH PEDOS

You're about to be nazishly enriched!

>Nazis
>California

yeah ok

> N-NO PASARAN NAZIS!!!

who gives a fuck about spain

I wouldn't but they're illegally occupying my land

Fuck spain, bunch of moor criminals

the rightful queen of Catalonia and everything else

Sure, instill more hate, that'll make sure future generations don't turn out even more racist

>against fascism
>hows this allowed?
Fkn hypocrite

Now-Nazis are objectively and demonstrably more moral than any leftist.

.t A fucking commie
Actually you are just the usual shill using meme flags and spewing manolo all around. Yesterday you were using the nazi flag, the day before the ancap one, etc...

read it again retard

Daily reminder that
>España es UNA grande libre

Kys manolo, you globalist fascist moors wont stop us from getting our ethno state

RIGHTFUL FUTURE RULER OF ALL SPAIN, LEONOR, PRINCESS OF ASTURIAS, PRINCESS OF GIRONA, PRINCESS OF VIANA, DUCHESS OF MONTBLANC, COUNTESS OF CERVERA, LADY OF BALAGUER, DAME OF THE CELEBRATED ORDER OF THE GOLDEN FLEECE, DAME OF THE COLLAR OF THE ROYAL AND DINSTINGUISHED ORDER OF CHARLES III, DAME GRAND CROSS OF THE ROYAL AND MILITARY ORDER OF SAN HERMENEGILDO, COMMANDEUSE-MAJOR OF CASTILE OF THE ORDER OF SANTIAGO, DAME OF THE ORDER OF ALCANTARA, DAME OF THE ORDER OF CALATRAVA, DAME OF THE ORDER OF MONTESA

>PRINCESS OF GIRONA
say what

As heir presumptive to the crown of Aragon, Princess Leonor holds the title of Princess of Girona.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_of_Girona

>our ethno state
You mean the 1M pakis your politicians brought in just not to bring Spanish-speaking spics?

Go to sleep, Achmed. There is only 3 days more of shill sheckels.

test

test 1

i dont understand, what makes them nationalists

They have flags.

Franco was right

He was self important asshole that couldn't even help Hitler kill some jews and it had a suspiciously large nose.

> Catalans
> an actual nation or race
> being this much unhinged

By defect they have to have some race.

>Not realising this is a manolo vs manolo bait.

if there's some specific genetic group I could buy into idea of race, but it doesn't still make them separate from rest of Spaniards. Their culture is exactly the same as others.

Da fuq is manolo?
t. Nordic

>Their culture is exactly the same as others.
By that logic germans and dutch are one people

> t. Muhammad*
Fixed for you.

A Manolo is for Spain what Hans is for your country.

I'm Hard.
Would Love for Us to Help them Again...

Can someone please xplain to me what's going on with this Catalonia Independence thing?

Is Sup Forums for or against it?

bump

Against

For the last fucking time, reddit.
Against.
It's a bunch of gibs craving muzzie cocksucking commies looking to get help from big daddy eu

lmao yeahnah Nafri, the other one was Protestant international marine time empire, other one was bi-Christian Industrial super power.

gotcha Alberto

pol is conflicted on who to side with.

You are the fascist, asshole

If I was every sp*niard would be in the morgue right now

This only consolidates power. If the spaniards stop the secession, they will purge the opposition for the embarrassment, and neither side comes to any true understanding of of retarded their ideology is. Watching a train wreck and laughing because you saw it coming doesnt mean that either train gets better at not hitting other trains. They just go out of commission.

All the companies are leaving Catalonia and moving to Madrid and other Spanish provinces. Tourism is down almost 50%. Spaniards are boycotting Catalonian products. Their economy is in shambles.

Independence leaders are backtracking hard. They were supposed to declare independence a week ago, and now there's no declaration of independence in the foreseeable future. They are scared of going to jail for seditious activity up to 20 years.

The Catalonian far left allied with the Catalonian conservatives to hold the referendum, and now the conservatives aren't suicidal enough to declare independence, but the far left still wants it, and they are threatening with street violence if it's not declared.

Spain is just waiting for the independence leaders to make their move, whether it's not doing anything (and thus come out really weakened out of this whole scandal), or whether it's declaring independence (and getting invaded by the Spanish Army and going to jail), Spain has already won.

Earlier today, a march of nearly 1 million people in Barcelona with Spanish flags against independence happened, which further deflates the pretensions of independence.

The referendum was illegal and a farce. Spanish government didn't approve it, so of course pro-Spanish people didn't bother voting. People could vote multiple times, and you could vote even if you weren't a resident of Catalonia.

The turnout was only 42%, which means that less than 38% of people that could vote for the independence did so. That's assuming that nobody voted multiple times, so it's even less than that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junts_pel_Sí

In 2015, Junts per el Si (together for the YES), which was THE coalition of independence parties, only got 39% in a REAL ELECTION

38-39% is the real number of people who want independence, so it's 60% that don't

Sorry to be that faggot, but can someone brief me on what's going on in Spain?

Hope they don’t become independent. I like watching the Clasico. It will be a bump if Barcelona leaves the Spanish league.

Yeah, but it's not like the current Spanish government is any better. What I find myself asking is: why should we care about any of this? It's just two groups of commies fighting. Either way, Spain is still fucked

good. sieg heil ! Viva Espana !

Spanish nationalists aren't commies, they are conservative-fascist coalition

>Spanish nationalists aren't commies
theyre nazbol

>Is Bolshevism a Globalist ideology?

This is getting me hard.

shes a literal Angel

you sure salty
what the fuck
I hope you are catalonian

Can I get a brief rundown of whats happening there?

Franco is not Hitler.
These people are subhumans.
Salazar is where it's at.

I stand with my Castilian brothers. God, I wish I was part of the Spanish realm

Spain fascist come back WHEN

Ainda não salvaste a pátria, rapaz. Vais pedir a outros que a salvem por ti como um sueco cuck e a roubares os frutos dos castelhanos para os teus gibsmedats como um negro da Amadora?

>os frutos do trabalho dos

lol they're all white too. Weird for Spain.

Tomorrow independence will be declared, and on Tuesday Spain will look like Syria.

Stop your degeneracy btw.

It is Tuesday they suposedly declare it.

No it's tomorrow.

>far-right neo-nazis
then this is a country of 48 millions of them

A Commie's definition for "far-right neo-nazi" is an European individual who is not actively fellating a Negroid, so needless to say it's rather vague.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/catalonia-independence-referendum-apology-spain-carles-puigdemont-a7987376.html

Yes tomorrow (in Spanish/Central Europe time), Tuesday.

bump

Can I get a rundown?

Time to mobilize Legião Viriato to drive the Jewish Bolshevik scum into the sea.

The kikes and their shabbos goyim vassals are attempting to divide and conquer historic European nations, then have the leftovers gradually agglutinated in order to form a future (((United States of Europe))), where actual European peoples won't have any place.