Yahoo admitted recently that all yahoo accounts were breached in 2013. So...

Yahoo admitted recently that all yahoo accounts were breached in 2013. So, if you've had an account since then it should show up.

Stephen Paddocks email, [email protected] should be included in this. Anyone able to get in?

bump for interest.
Also, pic related is Eric Paddock in a forum talking about doing the Three Sisters in October.

You guys got sources for these claims ? When was the email linked to Paddock ? And how do we know that account the comment is from is him ?

If he changed his password since then no dice and he's a boomer which are known for technological incompetence so chances are high we can get in if alphabet haven't changed it yet.

>You guys got sources for these claims ?
yeah i got an email from yahoo.

anyone trying?

When was this email linked to Paddock ?

A few days ago, fairly sure it's his.

Eric use to work for Teradata. Access to his email account was verified by his FB.

>TeraEric.

Indeed.
Also, Spokeo confirms emails for both Eric and Stephen with accurate addresses, and family.

Looks like a good game of pick the comp.

(just posting rare Erics)

Server is giving me shit.

>you wont like me when i'm angry
>better to burn out than to fade away

i have a feeling stephen just got to it first

"Hey, you guys think that cloud looks like comped sushi, or out of pocket sushi?"

Constant "Error Network" on all the above ground dumps/archives, and I'm too lazy to switch computers to go deep.
Doubting an active password after the alphabets got involved (at the moment).

D33ds is DOA. Nothing to see here.

Bump

>Hooded man surrounded by Java
Spooky

Bump

moar

Someone posted this the other day. Looks like Eric for sure.

that toyota hat looks comped

Bump

bump
www.r3owners.net/members/teraeric.4611/
www.faceberg.com/eric.paddock.714

Bumpley doodley

You can just look him up on kikebook

good point

gun lunatic detected

>No my mother doesn't like guns

This. All the account belong to them.

I knew this already because my account has been inaccessible for like 2 years and they won't let me change the password.

well shit 10 year old me just got doxxed

bump

Here

On my report it says for Eric paddock he was a general manager at McDonalds I have a screenshot n that email for paddock is his also

Also the morning of the shooting his google plus was a photo of his face n then the following day changed to flowers