Daily reminder that this is what Jesus looked like

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusneverexisted.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, what's your point? He could have been black for all I care.

>black people advocating for peace
what's next, islam is a religion of peace

Like anyone would follow a guy with a face like that. I don't think so.

Whiter than your average Britcuck.

Yeah that's not what he looks like

t. Jewish archaeologist

pic related is what jesus looked like

>this is what Jesus looked like
WRONG!!!!

Even if He was what would colloquially be referred to as a "sandnigger" why the fuck did the artist assume He'd be such a mongoloid looking one?

rly makes u think

If this man was a wanted fugitive the FBI would classify him as white. Case closed, faggot.

well he was obviously caucasian but still sandnigger

His looks are irrelevant. He's my Savior and King so he's truly beautiful no matter what he looks like. He bore our transgressions against God so that we wouldn't have to. So ditto on

Daily reminder that this is what SOMEONE THAT LIVED IN PALESTINE TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO looked like.

OP is lying.
This thread is pointless.
Don't be a retard and stop posting in it.

Saged.

It isn't. That was made from 3 random skulls. Also it wouldn't matter if it was.

christcucks everybody!

Daily Reminder that Kellogg's Funds BAMN/AN-TIFA.

Slide Thread.

Sage

Another salty moslem

We have the images of Christ from the Byzantines

This is what happens when people can't think for themselves.
(S M H)

If Jesus is God then race is irrelevant.
If he isn't, the who cares what race he was since you shouldn't follow him.
you = drooling at the mouth idiot

That was in atound 500 AD

Jesus is the son of god
Jesus was the king of the Jews
your lord and savior

but the god Yahweh is jew as well

how the fuck they were able to determine his looks? unless they meant he could look like that, witch could be true or not. Who the fuck cares.

Only thing that matters is that Jesus is our lord and savior. (but i don't agree that "if enemy slaps in your face, let him slap even more" bullshit policy).

>won't be a part of Jesus mass rez cast

God doesn't have an ethnicity moron.

The Bible already says Jesus was ruddy, average looking, undesirable to people. Just an average looking guy.

Now everybody, if you look to the left you'll see what Sup Forums likes to call a (((reconstruction)))

why not. if i were to create a god, i sure would like him to be a finn

your god (yahweh) does

The fact that people were prepared to believe he was actually God in human form means he must have had a pretty aesthetic face. Probably reasonably tall too.

Is that Asterios?

that's a reconstruction of the face from a random skull from Israel around the time. It's not what Jesus looked like. The turn-the-other-cheek thing has been messed up in translation over time, much like "blessed are the meek"

In reality the word translated as "meek" meant people who are strong but who can exercise self-control.

Either trolls or nigger tier people.
God is the creator of all things so how can you say he has an ethnicity?
And the Fin is just retarded.

you dumbass. Christianity became widespread 300 years after Jesus, it was spread by Saul and other Jews not Jesus

because Yahweh is the ethnic god of Israelites. If you want a god without ethnicity you might consider changing god

>Saul
He died about a thousand years before Christ

just fine. People that never existed don't offend me :^)

Finns retarded? How.

I am obviously talking about Paul you faggot

Brass doesn't look like that. Brass is not bronze. Fuck off moslemkike

You are lying. The Christian God is the creator of all things, not some petty pagan god.

The Christian God came from the religion of Hebrews, you are worshiping the thunder god of Israel

>calling others a fag
Faggot

I see no evidence that he couldn't have looked like this.
Your move, faggot.

That was Michael that did

>How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?
nonplussed
I already knew that and I still hate jesus

Actually he comes from everlasting

Jew archaeologist makes Jesus look like a transient bum

I feel deceived by OPs picture that's not Jesus.

Jesus was white. The Israelites were white.

Looks like a Mexican to me

WE WUZ SEMITES

Never stood a fucking chance looking like that. No wonder he never had a GF. Shoddy beard , Nonce vibe. I'm not fucking having it.

Ea a fucking jew

Man, your iq is lower than I taught.
By deffinition, the christian God is universal and is the Truth.
If you belive in God, any question of ethnicity is irrelevant.
If you don't belive, any question of ethnicity is irrelevant (since you don't belive in said God anyway).
No matter how you look at it, you'r still a moron.

Dummy don't you understand what made the conception immaculate?

How the fuck would you know? Did you see him?

>The Israelites were white
fake and gay

jesusneverexisted.com

>worships a jew god made up by rabbis in the bronze age
>talks about IQ

LUL

^ this guy gets it

These are fucking fedora tipping their shit

Revelation 1:14: His (Jesus) head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire.

Matthew 17:
The Transfiguration: 17 After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. 2 There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light. 3 Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.

Jesus was literally White and the Light itself.

>you'r still a moron.
and you are romanian scum.

How's your low IQ athiecuck

Jews are stupid as fuck.

aff here we go again...

>not an argument
>ignoers my argument
>lul
Yah, you'r a moron.

you follow a semitic religion and worship a semite as god. I don't think you can argue your way out of this

Woden guzzled cum

Believe in the sun

amazed that there were color cameras back in the day, and kinda amazed that not only was Jesus a historical figure, but that he had no sholders

It makes me feel like you're a faggot.

What's weong with that?

I just did and you haven't responded to my argument.

that image is fake. This is the real face of Jesus that jews don't want you to see

You need to post less and learn how to speak proper English.

your god name is Yahweh, thats a jewish name

your stupid argument got rekt

Its Aryan.
jew god is a corrupt worship of this Aryan God

This is what your God looks like.

Kneel!

Actually no one knows hiw it's pronoinced or spelled you literal retard

The Jews said Jesus was the bastard child of a Roman soldier and despise him more than any other figure.
Almost definitely White. If he was a shitskin the Jews would view him as they do Muhammed, with indifference

Muhammad, on the other hand, was white according to the Qur'an.

Looks like a fallout 1 character

>Jesus ancestors were white, but that doesn't matter. he's brown because only people in the middle east are one ethnicity.

[Solomon] is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
Song of Solomon 5:10 KJV

Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:
Lamentations 4:7 KJV

[Jesus's] head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Revelation 1:14 KJV

And [Noah's] body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. Enoch 106:2

"Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a "Jew" or to call a contemporary Jew an "Israelite" or a "Hebrew." " - 1980 Jewish Almanac admitting modern Israel is not even Israel.

/thread

you are right, we need some Jewish professors expert in Semitic languages to translate the name of this Jewish god

This.

You need to have a point before posting something.
That wasn't even my argument you intellectual nigger. My argument is that the question of ethnicity doesn't matter and I can't give a simpler explanation as to why that is. And you still haven't adressed my argument.

No one knows what it is you retard.

your argument is that you can believe whatever you want in your head, but still doesn't change the fact that your religion is an offshoot of Judaism

God's Son would not have hair that shitty.
You just know that shit was glorious.

Your correct, He's white. white head and hottest part of a flame is Blue. But nether the less, I reckon you should pertition the ADL for repatriation.

Yahweh had many names and they are all Jewish

James Patrick Holding destroyed his conspiracy drivel in a debate. Conspiracy drivel as opposed to conspiracy theories which actually are sane.

No they aren't retard. Can you please tell me how "the Word of God" is a jewish name