Handa-kun

What a fucking piece of shit.

Like fuck. What a dirtbag.

Literally the worst kind of "best friend" that you could have.

He is the cause of a lot of Handa's problems really.

I mean, typically the "blonde haired, glasses wearing best friend" is a complete bro.

This guy?

Complete fucking jackass.

He literary said
>I was just joking here's her love letter
But without him we wouldn't have the handa gang
he's awesome

>lie to your best friend because you're a jealous prick
>then try and take it back when you realized how much of an ass you were and by that point your friend, who you KNEW was fragile, was broken anyways

No.

He's a shit.

Also, he's willingly allowing him to be miserable.

Dickbag friend.

rewatch the scene retard
A best

best kind of friend tb.h

>rewatch the scene

There's nothing to rewatch.

He was a horrible friend. And broke rule number 1 of being a friend: Bros before Hos.

Plain and simple.

>he unironically thinks handa would be better off as a chad
>he unironically thinks that the gang should not exist
wew make your own anime then fag

>he literary said
>literary

Are you Japanese?

>But without him we wouldn't have Barakamon
FIFY

Good, I thought that even HS had forgotten to release today's episode in less than 1080p.

Hiro already has the good best friend and waifu jobs locked down.

Why are there no threads for this anime? Did everyone drop it already?

Barakamon fans got mad when it was announced that D Ono wasn't returning as Handa.

Barakamon fans in general hate it because it's not Barakamon.

I mean, I'm a fan too, but I at least have the sense to read the fucking synopsis before making assumptions about the series so I don't go into it with wild expectations.

>He literary said
>literary

NIPPONJIN GO HOME

Man, who thought it was a good idea to add that awful meta segment on the first episode, is not even a current joke or any kind of setting for future reference, like, what the fuck. Aside of that i'm loving this show so much, it's been one of the few shows this year that actually made me laugh out loud.

i am home

That fanbase turned out to be really cancerous.

The bulk of the fanbase is just low-key fujos and people who like healing. The anime brought in a bunch of pedos because apparently animated programming has a loli shortage or something? Those were weird threads.

I heard Handa-kun singlehandedly took down an entire delinquent gang who were trying to bully a cute girl!

>first episode was shit
>2nd was good
>3rd was great

kawaguchi is a fucking CUNT though

this

Fujos aren't gonna complain about school boy Handa and his cute male friends, it's all the comfyfags who are mad that the series is comedy.

These guys aren't Barakamon fans, cause they most probably missed the whole point about it.
Instead they go
>muh creature
>muh naru is not here so it's shit

I like both too.

Is Handa's mom showing up in the next episode?

Thanks to him, Handa won the Baraka

DELETE THIS

>Why are there no threads for this anime? Did everyone drop it already?
the first 15 minutes of episode one were too neurotic and irritating. I barely made it through them only to end up in a boring ass 15 minute snoozefest.

The anime sucks. its horrible compared to Barakamon.

best girl

This show better end with some kind of sick homage to Barakamon. Maybe he somehow meets and chats to Naru's pregnant mother or something seeing as the timing would fit quite nicely.

Maimai...!? How-!?!?

I loved Barakamon and I'm loving this as well, I have no idea why it's so unpopular and hated just like Handa sees himself as. What.
>this is a former trap

His dad is a tranny, give him a break.

My niggaest.
Maybe the humor isn't for everyone and some might be burned out by school settings.
But holy shit the anons who somehow, someway, build up weird expectations and then get mad about the show really miss the point. This is not the first time I've witnessed this behavior on Sup Forums.

funny show, I'm enjoying it.

Wanted to see more of her also

Well he seemed to hate him in Barakamon, right?

>Kawafuji turns up
>show goes from shit to great

Too bad everyone dropped it.

Now we know why.

>Trap going away from the trap-route

What trap blessed with such looks would do that?

I think the humor and jokes are mostly pretty shitty, but it has some good parts at least. The opening is gold.

Why is this so unpopular?

Japanese humor, not enough cute girls, radical shift in tone and concept from the original, no lolis.

I'm amazed no one has accused it of being fujobait, but I guess not even shitposters care.

Speaking for myself, I knew what I was picking up but I ended up disappointed by the delivering. Ending the first episode alone was a chore, and after I realized that I kept pausing and postpoining the view of the second one, I finally dropped it. It just isn't for me, I guess.

Every one has autism and found the first 7min of episode 1 cringey and had to pause to reflect on their social failures instead of just skipping through meta-humor they didn't like