Preparing for the End

The Second Amendment will be completely dismantled with all forms of private gun ownership outlawed by 2025.

The Amendment will not be repealed, just officially re-defined by the Supreme Court to mean "only police and military."

The current political climate, betrayal by former gun rights groups, and acts of treason by both political parties makes this an absolute inevitability.

This is not opinion. This is fact.

The question we should be asking ourselves isn't "How can we stop this?"

Because it can't be stopped.

The question to ask is "Where can I stockpile enough weapons and ammunition to make the streets run with the blood of Marxists and tyrants on that terrible day?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Three letter agency pls go

>This is not opinion. This is fact.
[Citation Needed]

Get help sir, you obviously have serious mental problems

>Using the 2nd Amendment for its purpose of revolution against tyranny is mental illness

Hahaha 1776 am I right my /k/omrades?

>2nd amendment changed
>get 2/3 of all states to agree
>or get 2/3 of both house and senate to agree
good fucking luck on that one

The NRA and Republicans completely folded to the libs. It proves no one is on our side.

The Supreme Court doesn't need to ratify jack shit to neuter an amendment.

They officially defined "militia" in 1903. They can choose to re-define all the other language with absolutely no consequences.

It's just a piece of plastic

Thanks for posting on /k/ today, it's been real.

ok

>The Second Amendment will be completely dismantled with all forms of private gun ownership outlawed by 2025.

This is completely ridiculous.

And guns are pieces of metal/plastic. What's your point?

>Having your head this far up your own ass.

im with ya, m80. ive got muh .22 and 74,319 rounds in ammo cans buried in my back yard at 1313 W Division, Rd Guthrie OK where the feds will never find it. I know they will stay dry because i buries the ammo cans in 500 pounds of rock salt eighteen inches down. ai was going to use a plastic bag but i didnt for drainage.

this cannot be real.

>nobody is on our side. The world is ending. Guns are going away.

Did you dumb niggers forget that we outnumber the government?

They should be banned too.

There have been three supreme court rulings that have upheld the citizen's rights to bear arms in the last 10 years. Not going to happen OP

t. gun industry shill

An abomination like that should be turned over to the authorities for destruction.

>our side

You mean "your" side, aka schizophrenia land. Don't lump me in with this shit.

Texas will be blue by 2025
Once Texas becomes a swing state it's game over.

>The Second Amendment will be completely dismantled with all forms of private gun ownership outlawed by 2025.
Nope, only reason it's particularly bad after this shooting is because the gunman having a semi auto rifle actually made a difference in this shooting vs if they had something else and because full autos that could achieve similar results are already heavily regulated to the point of most people thinking they are already completely banned for civilian use and them generally being considered dangerous. The worst that we could really see happen is semi autos getting added to the NFA, since they can't be banned completely due to being in common use (and will almost certainly continue to be so even if added to the NFA) and while people may give ground on this issue when it comes to bump stocks and possibly semi autos they aren't going to throw all guns under the bus in the process. We've also managed to beat back the anti side after every other mass shooting, even after shooting like Sandy Hook, so there's still a near 0% chance they'll gain any ground after another normal shooting.

>semi autos added to NFA

people literally think you can get a machine gun in 5 minutes

this desu
when the Dems return to power, and they will its only inevitable, they will try to enact new gun legislation.
even if it aint effective it will at bear minimum cause panic buys and gun prices will sky rocket
the time to buy is now

>Preparing for the End
you misspelled Beginning

kek

>implying you can't with an AK, a dremel, and a drill press

more like 15 minutes, but still

Just like Obama, right?

I seriously doubt all this bullshit.

What a enormous faggot

And people are literally retarded
What's your point

Hopefully you either really like revolvers, levers actions, pump actions, and bolt actions, or really like paperwork.

Texan here, can confirm. The entire rest of the country had moved here. What used to be my small town of less thank 1000 pop. is now full of fucking "luxury " apartments.

What's worse is the people who move here from California and the east coast are used to commuting 3-4 hours a day for work so they have no problem moving to my town the driving to Austin or San Antonio daily.

>I've met people who drive over 120 miles one way to work in Houston and then come back
>this is normal to them
>this level of retardation votes

youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ

>all the defeatist faggots on /k/ at this very moment
>all the Statist cunts happy to turn over their rights because "its the republicans asking, do what daddy trump says MAGA rights for me not for thee'/'duh, it doesnt matter daddy will wave his magic wand and make it all better'
>all the NRA shills going 'its just a tactical compromise goy we'll get it back later'
Is there a single person left who isn't one of these three kinds of faggot?

It depends on how you define "defeatist". Acknowledging something is likely going to happen either be it after this shooting or after the various inevitable copycats now that it's becoming more common knowledge what bumpfiring is and that you can use a normal semi auto gun just like you can a full auto gun after this most recent shooting involved that actually making a significant difference isn't really defeatist.

>This is not opinion. This is fact.

The problem here being, facts are something that have already happened. You’re trying to pass predictions off as facts. That’s not quite as bad as grabbers trying to pass emotions off as facts, but it’s definitely in the same ballpark.

Anyone else live near this guy? Let's rob his house

Fucking cocksucking noguns /k/ mod...

Do you really think that is a suitable topic for a Transylvanian bat watching forum?
Bad idea dude. Really bad.

What a fefe faggot.
I hope the blacks find out and fuck his wife in the face right in front of him.
He's jinxed himself with the curse of the traitor. He's going to be a crime statistic before long.

It won't take that long with the Republicans controlling congress and a "former" democrat in the white house.

Trumps a centrist, really.