Is 100,000 dollars a lot of money Sup Forums?

Is 100,000 dollars a lot of money Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperative_mood#English
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It ain't chump change, but are we talking cash money, liquid commodities, or net worth?

Apparently that was nothing for Steve.

haha what? no. i would gamble that through a machine in an hour

no it's not and sorry if i've offended anyone but not everyone works at taco belll okay

is $1000 dollars a lot for sushi?

$100,000 of Taco Bell rolls

hello? US airways?
Hi! I would like two tickets to Japan!
Me and my brother are going to eat a lot of expensive sushi!

Before, or after taxes?

*snorts booger back up nose*

It's a lot of compin' around money for the non-texmex-fastfood-service-employmentally challenged cohort if you catch my sushi

Konichiwa!
Ahh herro mista paddock!
We have your sushi right here!
Yes very good sushi mista paddock!

I see what you did there

how much is that order of 14 AR-15s?

I wish i had 1000 dollars at this point

It takes me 3 years to make that much.

i work at taco bell. But not every1 does so stfu.

>Is 100,000 dollars a lot of money Sup Forums?

NO!!!

Non-subhumans aka actual humans should be able to pull $100,000 in a year without any difficulty at all.

Sad!

>is $100,000 a lot?
It can take you pretty far if you are smart with it

Only to the goyim.

If you're a gambler or an arms dealer no.
I've experienced the kind of faggotry they display, when you start to think money really is just worthless paper. Betting 500-1000 dollars a hand will do that to you, especially when you're winning.
This guy was in it way longer than me though and was probably running guns for the FBI so I can't imagine the level of no fucks given he attained.

Don't you know how comped I am? Fuck off back to your Taco Bell job.

Why is that?

What makes you think there's $100,000+ waiting for "any non-subhuman" ???

T A C O
B
E
L
L

depends very much how many kids you have. If you have 10 (white) kids, then propably you can't make that amount.

And no, having 10 (white) kids doesn't make you a sub-human.

Slide thread

You could start a side project, that's the only thing they do different.

is the new meme currency bitcoin addresseseescess?

ooga booga, booga booga ooga?

For a whole year, 100,000 dollars is a lot of money, that's 8300 a month, we're talking bills paid and a lot extra for spending on shit.
After a year though, it's gone. You need at least 10,000,000 to live very comfortably for a lifetime.

100,000 dollars, COMPED

You know, this is a great angle. Dude had planes and money to throw around.

C O M P E D
O
M
P
E
D

No, it's about enough to eat at the fusion restaurant.

That was coke. Same thing happened to me when then last Star Wars came out.

Because there's more than $100,000 dollars in the money supply ayy lmao shit burger

You're supposed to have one parent work and the other work the home. The idea is that while one parent will be dependant on the other due to the income disparity, the parent with an income is able to devote time to income.
Having 10 children without being prepared should be punished with death imo.

Not really. I make that much every 18 months.

>Having 10 children without being prepared should be punished with death imo.

What's fucked is they are rewarded instead of punished. American nigger sows just pop out kids for the monthly income.

It's not just that, it's the way you get it.
Like if you work hard for your money, it's precious to you.
If you gamble successfully or commit crime it just materializes. All of a sudden money is just a thing other people are worried about but you found (or think you found) a way to make it fall into your lap.
It's like how we look at change. No value because you can always dig around your couch for more.

>2017
>not getting comped

Read this 100 times but it still makes me kek

>100,000 tacobells
Then yeah, that's a lot.

It's the look on her stupid pig face I think that makes it timeless

Not at all.

That's a year of rent for a shitty 1-bedroom apartment in San Francisco.

absolutely. invest 60,000 in solid stocks that pay dividends - say a large agricultural company like Monsanto and a car company like Ford (add more obviously), lavish yourself with short luxuries with 10k dollars, then save 30k dollars and live life like you didnt even win any money

Have you considered becoming an international arms dealer. It's all the rage these days, and you get comped like a mofo

Jew here

It really isn't. My parents alone make about $500,000 a year between the two of them, I make another $70,000 and my sister another $200,000. We probably spend $100,000 a year on frivolous shit.

what's it like it to be a jew? btw is your dick mutilated?

right because any post that starts off "jew here" is credible...even if you gross 100-200k...anything above 200k is highly unlikely unless you have some sort of your own business/multiple passive income streams...still FAR different than netting 100k to just throw around. Even if you had 5 million and wanted to live of the money indefinitely without working, you would not throw 100k around like it was nothing.

NOT EVEN 10,000 WOULD BE A LOT.
it ain't SHIT to be getting that volume of fish COMPED on a regular basis

this is based off of the interest you would earn on 5 million dollars at the conservative rule of thumb of 4% withdrawal rate so as not to deplete principal...

At 4% you would gross 200k per year with likely 20% capital gains tax making your net for the year roughly 160k...

Not many people have 5 million liquid...I live frugally without working off of 2m

For a poor person it is, but to normal people not really.

Mine is and I'm not even Jewish, just another joy of being a burger.

The way he says "COMPED" is so disgusting, he puts so much emphasis on the "COM" part.

Only if you work at Taco Bell

How much sushi do I have to get COMPED to get a gf?

>HE DIDNT SAY COMPED RIGHT

>*Checks wallet*
>*Poof*
Nah

100k to most people wouldn't be much but 100k in certain states will get a shitty house with a lot of property or a nice house with small property.

100k to a lot of people is a game changer.

The Romans had the same thing happen.
They spent all the money on welfare so they had to inflate the currency for the military.

Most historians say it was the Generals but they're ignorant fucks. There are even individuals surrendering their freedom in exchange for the security of welfare slavery these days.

no

a bit much it must be top shelf stuff, most ive spent on sushi is like 300 bucks

you need to re evaluate your life then bigly.

You must work at Taco Bell, poorfag.

I make like 150K a year off just interest income.

You tell me

What if I am a fit chad poor guy who doesn't give a fuck about anything other than being in shape and able to fight^
To me that's a lot of cash but Id still rather be me.
I wouldn't want a flip gf anyway hell no

Oh you make more cash in one year? Do a years worth your f money isn't a lot?

If you're a taco bell pleb who doesn't get comps, yeah

Not if it's zimbabwean

Assuming that you are talking about the USD I would say that it is a decent amount compared to those who don't invest, but to the vast majority of people it would be considered a lot of money.

my business insticts tell me that If I were CEO of taco bell, i'd do it.

Yes and no. It's relative.

KEK

>doesn't care about money

Good goy

Not really anymore.

At Taco Bell it is. Go South of the Border for dinner tonight!

you have shit business instincts

$1000 or 1000 dollars. Learn English.

Promoting a cult of health and strength as opposed to cash makes me a goy.
Nah mate. Your system is for goys, like you.

Northern brazil representing.

fucking lost, thats a good one

>Learn English.
Is that a sentence?

You could live like a king in Paraguay.

It's a lot of money to the average neet/wageslave pleb but in the big scheme of things it's nothing. Even if you're a billionaire it's still not that much in the grand scheme of things.

But nigga, how comped is it?

Doesn't look like that much desu senpai.

yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperative_mood#English

But is it going to be CHOMPED?

The sushi is really in bloom this time of year

>Trump's daddy gives him $1,000,000 to get started in real estate
>Sup Forums: THAT'S NOTHING!!! A MILLION IS CHUMP CHANGE, WHO CARES? IT'S BASICALLY LIKE 10 BUCKS, STOP MAKING THIS A BIG DEAL HE'S A GOOD BUSINESS MAN AND I WISH HE'D GRAB MY GF BY THE VAGINA IF I COULD GET ONE BUT I CAN
T BECAUSE I'M A FAT AUTISTIC LOSER WITH NO FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!

>shooter guy sends $100k to flipland
>Sup Forums: OH MY GOD THAT'S A HUGE SUM THIS IS FUCKING NUTS WOW A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS THAT'S MORE THAN I MAKE IN 10 YEARS MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS !!!!!

More like chimped. And that's unacceptable.

>Is 100,000 dollars a lot of money Sup Forums?
it's enough to set me up with someplace to live and an income for the rest of my life so...