Do the intelligence agents that are assigned to monitoring Sup Forums find it entertaining...

Do the intelligence agents that are assigned to monitoring Sup Forums find it entertaining? Or is it considered bitch work.
I could waste a whole day browsing Sup Forums, but I might feel differently if I had to catalogue memes are write up reports on shit posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-UdCKewCF_U
youtube.com/watch?v=TZr2AF-zGTA
youtu.be/v6EkU3ZezLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unpaid intern's work

X-file tier agents moniter /x/ and Sup Forums too. (((They))) watch to see who knows... not just know, but knows...

Is it possible that we might have red-pilled the CIA towards our side?

Or does the CIA want to live in a world filled with niggers?

it's better than prison

What? That Jews are demonic vampires? We know.

No you fucking brainlet fucking moron. God, what an idiot you are.

Yes, in particular, their hybrid seedline.

I work for the FBI and I can tell you it's better than doing field work.

Why is it impossible?

>three letter agencies bothering with Sup Forums

You niggas really are delusional.

The CIA is full of legit retards that think you can play chess on a global scale with people as the pieces. We call this Kissinger Syndrome in the business and it's crippling if you don't manage to find yourself in political office or a turn based strategy game streamer on Twitch.

r u kidding me? they literally come here to help them solve cases....we are much smarter and our reach is broader than most field agents...

>I could waste a whole day

More like several years. Why do you think this is a meme?

I think they laugh about us at the water cooler

I used to think this but real leaks and threats turn up here. So I have no doubt it is monitored. They'd be stupid not to.

And then he said, "Fucking Niggers!"

There just jokes. Shits and giggles.

No, the CIA and other secretive government agencies torture agents who disobey or turncoat. They all already know most things, if not everything.

youtu.be/-UdCKewCF_U

No. The CIA are all our sworn enemies. The FBI is a mixed bag, though.

somebody post the 'have you ever had to explain spurdo?' agency meme thread

implying those government drones have a sense of humor

this is so fucking funny.

>The CIA is full of legit retards that think you can play chess on a global scale with people as the pieces.
You mean like the whole thing about meme magic?
>We call this Kissinger Syndrome in the business and it's crippling if you don't manage to find yourself in political office or a turn based strategy game streamer on Twitch.
>in the business
>the business
What business? The CIA?
Fuck off nigger

CIA controls the FBI, they too, are no good. Really all aspects of Western governments today are no good.

>the data alphabets gather goes to the same handlers who manage the JIDF
>nothing is 'Bitch Work' when you're told that what you do is of utmost importance, you have a nice home, plenty of money, plenty of security, a driver, lots of bennies/perks, cool sweaters/khakis/loafers/rainproof windbreakers, power and control. the line between right and wrong are skewed forever.

Is this some kind of self-promotion?

like most people they probably think at the beginning that everyone here is retarded conspiracy theorists but then it slowly starts to creep in

The best part about working for the Sup Forums division is surely getting paid to call kids nigger

Bucegi Mountain in Romania.

Humans in Middle Ages were abducted by the Draco, human-Draco hybrids were produced in the base, "AshkeNazi Jews" suddenly came into existence....

Of course they pay attention.

NSA trolls, CIA listens, FBI larps and honeypots.

We're an information-based society now. It's their job.

I've not see one leak or threat proven true on this board. Lots of LARP and then cognitive dissonance based on conjecture. This board is fun and there's a lot of actual intelligence here (mental; not agency) but I don't think there's need for them to monitor the chinz.

Are you implying I implied Sup Forums isn't also full of retards? Also playing pretend with magic numbers on a Myanmarian periodical printing website isn't exactly the same as trying to steer global politics with assassinations/coups/blackmail and other forms of subterfuge.

>What business?
How many businesses have syndromes?

No, look at the end of the video. Those are the Jewish rappers Necro and Ill Bill, they rap about past wicked Jewish deeds and enslaving White women in Eastern Europe and Israel. I posted them to give you an idea of what kind of sadistic dirtbags control our government.

Yet it was the FBI who aided the 1993 WTC bombing...

Idiots in political science have to do something after all

I could only imagine what their INTSUMS look like on this place. Be awesome if they went full Colonel Kurtz because of this place.

dude take your pills please

>NSA trolls, CIA listens, FBI larps and honeypots.

i think they are very productive, they protect you from all.. oh wait

I know, nigger

I thought they were just lousy rappers

Oh cool. You don't think any of them ever turn a new leaf (not Canada) and go good? I mean, someone else pointed out that they torture turncloaks, it must mean the precedence for it exists at some level.

Also, I find it funny that Jews rap. They are internally so nigger-tier that it befits them greatly.

I'm in a prison cell anyway, I just get better food because I monitor your shit postings, please don't stop, I want Turkey this Ramadan.

congrats faggot, at least you don't pay taxes and rent and food..

lel

>Oh cool. You don't think any of them ever turn a new leaf (not Canada) and go good? I mean, someone else pointed out that they torture turncloaks, it must mean the precedence for it exists at some level.
Don't count on it, some do turncoat, but keep in mind they've probably raped and blood sacrificed children themselves, if they haven't, still don't count on an agent of government turning on his bread, butter, and power. If they do turnxoat just let them do their thing, and hope they don't get caught. Pentalty for betrayl isn't always torture, sometimes it's more about incenrive, since the elites are admittedly evil.

Incentive*

It's run by the CIA and paid by FBI's drug money.

college aged person detected

>agents that are assigned to monitoring Sup Forums
What is even more sad is you half wits own computers

I be fresh as hell with them feds watchin

fuck jewish owned cia and fbi. you are all faggots and i hate you all

This. When I first found this place I legit thought the Jew memes were satire. Then those redpills hit you man, and several months down the line you are a full NatSoc Nazi.

The thing about the CIA is, I bet even they didn't realize it was all the Jews. They probably looked at Jews as other white people, just like most people did in our father's / grandfather's time.

I wouldn't be surprised if even the CIA was like, "wait a minute.... it's all the FUCKING JEWS."

lol at the Romanian coming to defense.

Jews are a blood-drinking cult though. They've been doing it for centuries.

Are some of them really vampires? ... Yes, actually. I think so.

>but I might feel differently if I had to catalogue memes are write up reports on shit posts.
>catalogue memes are write up reports
>are
Don't worry, you won't get the job.

It is morals they are laking, not humor.

>the CIA is an individual

i don't defend anything, fucking prove it, until you don't prove it, are just words.. anybody can say anything

That happens to weak- minded people, but it doesn't happen to everyone

Jesus will accept anyone that turns towards him. I think at some point, when you are kiddy diddling and child-killing, you realize you are fucking your soul over, for real. When all that Jewish mysticism crap starts becoming reality for you (we've seen it ourselves with the memes) you start to wonder that God very well could be real, and what does it mean that you are killing children to solidify your power? Isn't this the type of shit the Bible was warning you of all along? Killing children for Moloch to obtain power? Where does the road end if this is all real?
Hell.

EVERYTHING I'VE SAID ON Sup Forums SO FAR HAS BEEN SATIRE.

Disclaimer for the CSIS/CIA/FBI/NSA/GCHQ

Weak-minded people don't realize it's the Jews?

It really is, my friend.

Rainproof breakers and loafers? Fuck me I am not living right. One or the other but both???

this, can't you stupid spooks get a joke

I treat government agents watching and monitering the same I do spirits watching, as spirits watch and moniter you, unseen, they judge you, so do government agents. Many government agents are old and learned, and they consult academics in psychology and social sciences and culture, so they are wise, like spirits. Of course as you know, not all spirits are good, even if they are wise, same goes with government agents. Either way I'm gonna be just me. I have been contact by extra-dimensional entities myself, in particular in my dreams. So I know the government on the highest levels watch and moniter me. Most agents know they serve the Satanist international Jew, so they are scum. It's their job to know these things.

Who would trust the report of an unpaid intern?

Prove what? That Jews have historically been part of blood-drinking cults? Just research that much yourself, it's well documented and goes back centuries.

Child sacrifices are even something described in The Bible (and for The Bible illiterate, child sacrifices are a no-no within The Bible as well). But Jews killing children and drinking their blood goes way back.

I think some of them are legit vampires (not-completely human) and they actually enjoy the taste of human blood and it gives them something.

The "proof" for that last part is x-tier and doesn't belong here, but the child-sacrificing and blood-drinking is fact.

Imagine all the student loan debt you took on for this, feds. You're monitoring shitposts for a living now. Faggots.

Pussy.

>the CIA is an individual

You're not really making a point with this. I am talking about individual agents going turncloak.

However, I'm willing to bet that the CIA as a collective whole, didn't put together all the Jewish involvement in this dirty business. Obviously, they noticed this Jew and that Jew, but they probably didn't connect all the dots.

This is now a 'what the agent that is monitoring me says about me to his coworkers' thread.

I'll start.

>wtf that post actually kind of made sense OMG KILL ME NOW AGENT SMITH I'M BECOMING ONE OF THEM

you really think the CIA isn't aware of the Jewish and Israeli influence on America? I'm sure they know more than we ever could.

Is it real? What does it mean? What does it MEANNNN????

youtube.com/watch?v=TZr2AF-zGTA

B-boss, are you a satanic pedo neokike?

what the actual fuck

This pic is hilarious

When Anonymous was usurped by the alpha-betas shortly after the Chanology fiasco, many 'oldfags' who were caught for minor (yet still) felonies were given 'outside contractor' work and paychecks. This was also around the time the Sup Forums servers were compromised. I'm probably just making all this up though. Lying makes me sleepy. Nap time.

CIAanon here

Love looking at white girls blacked threads. Keep posting the pics please.

>Hey, Agent Brown... so I been thinking, maybe I could join you for Sunday worship services..?

thanks

It would be the best job going imo. Imagine being the guys who had to do reports on HWNDU flag chasing

What about the Mandalay Bay room interior? What was the original source of those photos? I thought they were first posted here.

I can't wait for the day for something like the following to happen..

>fbi user
>slow day at office so decides to go on Sup Forums and shill
>some autist user makes thread about a threat with some degree of credibility or believeablilty
> fbi user oh shit we gotta prevent this!!
>fbi stops attack
>all thanks to Sup Forums
>random autist that posted info about the thread gets suicided

check'd

I bet it's been incorporated into their training manuals.

In passing, yes, they were "aware" of it. But they just looked at Jews as people. As in, "anyone is corrupt, not just Jews, it's fine." Of course, it's true, anyone can be corrupted, but it's something natural to the Jews. It's like saying, "Well, even white people commit murder and theft" when comparing whites to blacks. Jews are just several degrees more into the subversion, corruption, and the lies. Just like black people are more likely to commit crimes, Jews are much more susceptible towards real-life conspiracies and gambits. They are a gypsy race in reality. No one should trust them, not even the CIA.

Maybe were like the KKK and most of us are alphabet soup agencies from every branch.

Normie scum back to

>>>/reddit/

>I could be working for money to literally browse and shitpost on Sup Forums

If the intelligence agencies were actually intelligent they would track down people who they find browse here obsessively and try to hunt them down to recruit them.

hahaha, why? You're already doing the work for free.

Informants are not government agents moron, we're talking about agents. God, fucking brainlets ffs. Humanity has truly been fucking mongrelized god fucking damn it.

youtu.be/v6EkU3ZezLY

thanks

Whelp I guess the jokes on me then.

You are using the name field on a board with IDs, ranting about spirits and hybrid reptilian bloodlines, and I'M the brainlet? Sure why not. I'll allow it.

>pssst.. hey.. yeah.. Julie.. *looks around to make sure no one is in ear shot* do you know what cultural marxism is?

>*attaches a pepe meme to an email to his boss*

>*wonders in his head which department is responsible for terror attacks on American and how that could be possible*

>divorces his Asian wife and makes white babies

>orders some super male vitality from Alex Jones and starts lifting

This. It was documented fairly well in that book that came out a year or two ago about the history of Anonymous and Chanology and even parts of the Arab Spring hacking. A few oldfags managed to get away through use of good OPSEC and the rest either went straight to prison cells or were put to work for the agencies.

You are normie scum.

>cognitive dissonance based on conjecture.
What does that mean? You mean conjecture based on cognitive dissonance?

get out namefag

not one of us