What's the worst KyoAni series?

What's the worst KyoAni series?

Pic related for me. Hyouka was terrible.

phantom sales
borehouka
hibikek

that's a strange way to say best

Dude did you not watch Phantom World because holy shit

Tie between Hyouka and hibikek

At least phantom sales had a plot.

I really wasn't a fan of Amagi. The nigger names bothered me.

Hyouka is literally their best series and they will never top it

>needs a plot to enjoy a show
you've just outed yourself as a simple minded pleb, OP.

Amagi or Phantom World is probably my least favourite. Neither were bad though. I haven't seen the usual bad stuff though, like Munto or Chuuni 2.

>phantom sales
>plot

They both had plots. Don't be stupid.

Fix your shit taste, Amagi was great.

I said it wasn't bad! I just didn't like it as much as others. I've only really seen their good shows.

hyouka is FUCKING GARBAGE

>!

Normie.

>Neither were bad though.
Really? You can't even admit they're bad?

go back to watching netflix shows OP, all of them have clearly outlined plots so your simple brain can easily follow them.

:(

Fuck off??!?!!?

No, I thought they were fine. Amagi was funny and Phantom World had a handful of really solid episodes.

That one about the girl with the glasses and the boy that can't die.

not as bad as phantom sales imo

Air or Kanon.

I don't think anyone can argue otherwise.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger?

They weren't even bad, they were completely mediocre and forgettable

Hyouka edges it out. Not only is it bad, it's a gigantic waste of a budget, constantly forcing in artsy scenes and elaborately animated door opening just for the sake of using it up.

You're criticizing Hyouka for having good animation? Mundane stuff can be beautiful as well user.

Phantom World is easily the worst series KyoAni has made. Koito was the only thing that kept me watching and even that wasn't enough because I dropped it 7 episodes in.

>le forced animation memay
Kill yourself, please

im sayin knk is way better than phantom but less than k-on, fucker

>Normie
Fuck off normalfag

>character takes a step
>suddenly a rush of wind with cherry blossom petals
omg so much visual direction omg godani

We could say hyouka and nichishit are the best examples of forced overanimation

Haruhi season 2

tamako market

My family's Japanese exchange student has pictures of Hyouka and Hibike Euphonium on her facebook wall. Thoughts on her taste?

better taste than half the people in this thread

I've only ever seen Hyouka, Amagi, FMP and Phantom World.

Between those the only one I can say is trash is PW, Hyouka is not very good but it's not bad either, I think it suffers mostly because the main girl is fucking annoying, or at least that was what kept me from enjoying it.

shitty teenager taste

You should bully her for liking anime.

do you watch anime with her?

>Her

She made the facebook profile just so that she could show my mom and my sister pictures of her life and the things she likes.

well, do you watch anime with her?

I love Hyouka, After playing life is strange I can't even tell if it's about the teenagers or not. In both of them the characters are "humans with limited amount of experiences who believe what is in front of them" but in former they are enjoyable and have something that they care about and in the later they are annoying cunts who I could stomach only 15 minutes of. So maybe Hyouka isn't necessarily realistic, but it's the kinds people that it depicts that I choose to love.

No. I'm not a sperg.

>Hyouka
>terrible

Go get some taste.

As for their worst show, it's a toss up between Kyoukai and Phantom World.

Desu. I agree with these.

You should. It would be a good bonding experience.

Goddamn the shit taste in this thread is despicable. Hyouka is high tier Kyoani
Worst is either Phantom Sales, Kyoukai or Free

Phantom World by far, Ruru was the only good thing about it. Knk second worst, Chuuni season 2 3rd worst. Hyouka is a masterpiece btw.

Chuu2 S2 was by far my least favourite thing they've produced, but that may be a problem with the source so I try not to hold it against them too much. On the other hand, Phantom World was pretty much awful the whole way through and aside from a few stand-out episodes never really seemed to deserve the care KyoAni gives their productions.

Perhaps I'd say Free! if I could stand more than a single episode of it, but I think that's more because I hate its shameless fujo pandering than anything else about it.

Anyone who says Hyouka is memeing for the sake of memeing.

From Best to worst.
1. K-on
2. Haruhi
3. FMP
4. Nichijou
5. Free
6. Lucky Star
7. Hibike
8. Clannad
9. Kanon
10. Chuuni
11. Tamako
12. Amagi
13. Hyouka
14. KnK
15. Phantom World
16. Air
17. Munto

>1. K-on

Discarded

K-On is best, but the rest of your list is fucked up.

Lile it or not Kyoani plateaued with K-ON.

Hyouka is best Kyoani. Takemoto's most ambitious work, makes Disappearance of Haruhi seem trivial by comparison. Yamada hasn't even equaled it.

Why

Greatest production of any 2-cour anime, best Kyoani characters, gradual shifts in lighting throughout the show reflect Oreki's character arc, masterpiece 2nd half with the strongest run of episodes in any Kyoani show.

>Best Kyoani characters
Pretty much all of Kyoani's high tier shows have stronger characters than Hyouka. It's easily the weakest feature of the show, with the main cast being particularly weak.
>masterpiece 2nd half with the strongest run of episodes in any Kyoani show.
Why? It's just the second half of the festival arc and some episodic stuff before the finale. It's barely a run of episodes at all.

>It's popular so it's good

No

If that was his argument he would have said they plateaued with Free.

>Greatest production of any 2-cour anime
christ almighty

This.

>What's the worst KyoAni series?
hibikek no yuri

look guys I posted another contrarian thread on Sup Forums to attract shitposts.

Hyouka is a classic even if it's not for everyone.

Is he right, Sup Forums?

A rare sighting of an eleven with good taste.

Based.

The one person with good taste in that video. Plus he recommended Prison School so he's alright in my books