Happening Large Earthquake Off Alaska Coast

Reports saying a plane was seen flying high before it happened. Locals say possible North Korea test?!!

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/917159980784144384

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/
youtube.com/watch?v=tmbrItZ7kuk
usgs.gov/faqs/do-solar-flares-or-magnetic-storms-space-weather-cause-earthquakes?qt-news_science_products=7#qt-news_science_products
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys and saged

IT'S NK'S NUKES
WWIII INBOUND

anyone else feeling sleepy all of the sudden?

Lets hope it landed on Baked Queer's family home

golly now that you mention it

Omg, a plane was high in the sky? Nothing's ever a coincidence.

Bullshit. The US is testing a fusion bomb to take out North Korea.

Earthquakes? Planes flying in the air? That never happens wtf!

"reports say" - cites no reports

SOUNDS THE ALARMS! THE SLANT EYE'D ARE RISING!

Let's all go to sleep. Get some sleep anons

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/

I was actually thinking about getting a cup of coffee.

Depth of 111.8 km.... just a normal EQ
/thread

nope, been watching live seismometers here

youtube.com/watch?v=tmbrItZ7kuk

and not seen a quake in Alaska. The above is live data directly from the instruments

Guise, I just saw all the aircrafts on the military base I live next to all take off in formation. Pretty sure WWIII started. They were flying towards the coast.

I'm gonna do the same. Could be a long night ahead

you dont /thread your own posts stupid redd.itor

trump did say that shit on twitter yesterday, and the calm before the the storm this could be the beginning or the attack

false hap fags are the worst.

Guise,
I just saw a couple of fags fly over my house. I'm scared, am I gay now???

>mfw literally nothing will happen

i had a dream last night that vancouver got nuked. it was very vivid and the mushroom cloud was thin and narrow and rose in a black plume i could see from my house. it was a badass dream. never had one before involving nukes either.

Imagine how glorious the true happening will be when it finally happens.

Soon

> 17 hours ago

are you usually this retarded

Nukes? Nah, Rods of God will be used in the true happening. Better than primitive nukes.

guise,
I just walked in on my wife getting banged out by 2 asian dudes. She said they were North Korean commandos raping and pillaging as per wartime protocols. They've invaded us, I'm afraid.

white women will be enslaved as north korean bukkake train targets and they will force you to watch.

Ok. So I watch earthquake and volcano shit obsessively. There is something here, but it's not nukes. I was going to make a thread, but I'm lazy.
Basically, they know cascadia is about to blow. They're playing games with monitoring. Underground fema drills are being done in northern Cali, Oregon, and Washington. The DOD is taking samples off the coast and the volcanic ridge off the coast is extremely hot. Scientist figured out about a year ago -
Their measurements were wrong and their timing was off. This is why they've been floating tapping into yellowstone. Not because it's going to blow on its own, but because what's going to happen when a 9 hits off the coast of oregon.

Oh look another North Korea happening thread. Oh shit the sun rose this morning North Korea Happening everyone get in here!!!!!!!

they won't breed them though, but they will line up by the thousands and drown them in jizz.

Literally WWII 2

it's almost like you don't want a happening.

Kim is two midgets in a long coat, I'm calling it now

Can you tell us anything else?

Sure. Want the science gestalt on what were facing..?

Basically, the earth got blasted by cme's and a really big ass solar flare last month. The earth is trying to expel that energy right now through volcanos which are erupting all over the ring of fire.

>in b4 there's always volcanos erupting

This is a new level of activity. Even Mammoth is getting a couple hundred quakes a day.

We are heading into a GRAND solar minimum - meaning less solar activity, but also less protection from cosmic energies/particulates. Likewise, our magnetosphere is a little screwed up - holes are popping up and disappearing and overall, it's strength has gone down 10% in 20 years.

>we are about to be hit again this week, and a very large solar storm is headed our way the 28th.

In other words, this is the new norm, the earth is going through a lot of changes. Volcanoes reduce temp to the point of famine. Earthquakes reshaping the crust..

As for cascadia itself- next post

Scientist had assumed the cascadia region and Juan de fuca fault were fairly stable. It wasn't until post modern approaches were used that they figured out that a large tsunami documented by the Japanese (16/17th can't remeber) was caused by a cascadia quake that wiped out a lot of the tribes in Washington, Canada, Alaska, etc.

Once they started examining the surrounding geological, they figured out that there was a pattern (240 Yrs? Something like that) and that we're overdue.

There has been a slow slip on the Juan de fuca occurong for 9 months. When it stops (could be any day) there will be a VERY LARGE earthquake. Tsunamis will wipe out most of the western US coast. As well as hawaii and guam (whoch is why dod - military bases)

The added solar conditions increase likelihood substantially

hahaha

i'll let you know if a tsunami hits, I'm only 8' above sea level and on the Pacific in the PNW

Can we pretend this is real for a few hours? I'm lonely

Fascinating I didn't know solar activity had such an effect.

I've been watching this duchinse guy since Mexico's quake and every stream he talks about that slow slip stopping and just like you said, how it's 9 months going now. You can tell he's a guy dedicated to facts and not a fearmonger but he always hesitates talking about it. Like he doesn't want to freak people out but he understands how catastrophic it could be if it goes.

Dutch is fuckin prophetic

Nothing unusual, happens on a consistent basis in that region.

Dutch is awesome. Does a great job with earthquakes, and he does make some of the solar connections. I think he could good do a better job at including volcano analysis, though. He's an arrow in my quiver - too bad he doesn't get all the info (BRICS ban, usgs games and all..)

sure, user.

I'm looking forward to his sunday night prediction stream. Especially after today's 6.7 - the location was interesting, and it was relatively deep.

If a nuke went off ANYWHERE near the U.S., every single alarm would be going and every single communication device would be flashing/screaming that a nuke went off.

FUCKING....SAGED

Could we be looking at another Fukushima type event if this happens?

Not sure about the whole fukishima comparison, but if cascadia blows a 9, all hands are in play as far as the US is concerned. I live in silicon valley, my target destination is flagstaff. I would not head north or central.

It looks like most of the power plants have been decommissioned in the west coast. Will be interesting to see what happens if it does happen

Interesting to say the least... if you watch Dutch, you know that the nuclear test sites in NV have been shaking like crazy.

Rolling for Nork Annihilation

>It's an "idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about but tries to fearmonger on a board that gets uppity at the slightest bit of excitement" episode
Here's a little known fact, this "energy" from solar flares and CMEs that hit earth, don't' actually hit earth, it's repelled by the earth's magnetic field, if it enough got through to have an impact on the earth's tectonic plates, we'd all be dead because of the gamma rays, believe it or not, earthquakes 6.0 and below happen at a constant rate all the time, most of them are barely noticable because they're under the ocean

learn newer science, fag. Electron dumps, proton nozzles, atlantic Ocean anomaly, the holes in our magnetosphere...

>or you could believe what (they) tell you.

Multiple research studies from government organizations to private foreign organizations have confirmed that solar activity does not have any correlations to earthquakes, the magnetic field is controlled by tectonic plates, not the other way around

You mean the government scientist who just admitted earthquake pressure transfers - just last week? After shills like you have been going after our science for almost a deacade???

> "multiple government agenices"

Shill confirmed.

hahahahaha

>Earthquake pressure transfers
What are you even talking about?
>"le government is ebul and lies a lot"
delusional retard confirmed

#1 do your own google search, faggot.

#2 you're not very good at this- lurk moar.

Our media has been going on about how we could experience the next big quake any time now `are you prepared?' and at the same time telling us we'll be killed by the tsunami anyway. Meh

Its alaska. Lots of quakes and volcanic activity. Literally nothing unusual. Lack of digits will confirm its nothing to be concerned with.

I literally typed "earthquake pressure transfers" into google and all that came up was an earthquake in china from months ago

>>

another american nuke testing

CRATER LAKE ERUPTION IMMINENT! CHECK EM'

ke-ke-keep me posted

Playing devil's advocate, digits confirm happening

be rdy my good muricans

This. The Cascades are what we should be looking at. Volcanic activity there is episodic with long periods of dormancy but when they blow up they do a lot of damage. Also the subduction zone off the coast of Oregon has the potential to produce massive tsunamis.

What was that weather site where the guy would discuss climate change and solar activity and earthquakes? Its driving me crazy. Found out about it years ago through ron paul and lew rockwell.

Something like weatherwatch or....

Really interesting, I want to know more user.

What's range of the kill zone... how far East until you'd be safe... or relatively safe... not dead at least?

that would be sweet. i love nuclear disasters.

usgs.gov/faqs/do-solar-flares-or-magnetic-storms-space-weather-cause-earthquakes?qt-news_science_products=7#qt-news_science_products

>However, it has never been demonstrated that there is a causal relationship between space weather and earthquakes.