Why do liberals want to support a religion that wants to destroy everything said liberals enjoy (gays, feminism, etc)?

Why do liberals want to support a religion that wants to destroy everything said liberals enjoy (gays, feminism, etc)?

Other urls found in this thread:

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eczKlK-j-Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberals hate the West, so the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Liberals also have a lot of naivety about Islam, their xenophillia and virtue signalling blinds them to a lot of the negative aspects of the religion.

I also think there's a lot of wishful thinking involved as well, "Mustafa down at the convenience store is a really nice guy, I reeeeeally hope his idea of Islam is the "real Islam"

Middle Eastern shill media, like AJ+ and its parent company aggressively target Liberals. Furthermore, at least here in Canada, the Liberal Party (basically virtue signalling centrists, Trudeau's Party) in turn heavily target the Muslim vote, they get over 80% of their votes.

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

Because they're brown and got COLONIZED so they literally did nothing wrong ever and if they actually are doing something bad it's just because evil whitey did crusades or some bullshit.

liberals know that they have successfully cucked Christianity and think they can do the same with Islam. They're wrong tho.

It's just one of those things man, if you take the media at face value and all the liberal's talking points without challenging them or looking at both sides it's easy to fall into their trap. That's why it is necessary for them to crack down on different view points of view and enact censorship. We're all gerbils in the globalist's political ideological maze right now. It's weird seeing this happen being that I'm an old fag. They really weren't lying when the New World Order was mentioned long ago.

why do liberals cut off their wangers and call themselves women?

I'm a liberal and fuck religious fairy tales up the ass. death to islam. I don't give one fuck

Liberals have a sick desire to destroy Western civilization in order to "make up" for perceived crimes like slavery or colonialism. They don't understand that the West is, objectively, the pinnacle of Human civilization. Why else would the rest of the world want to live here?
They're a suicide cult.

>and
>and
These are also very important points. Liberals tend to "listen and believe"

liberals are afraid of everything. the terrorists have already won.

Froggerism? Worshipping things, is womany. It’s the only religion I can think that leads to shit like isis. Fucken egyptian frogs. Morons

and yet you are against AfD, SD, wilders, le pen, etc etc because MUH DIVERSITY

They also genuinely believe the #NotAll line (granted this doesn't apply to white people, Liberals rarely perceive their own hypocrisy). It gives them a chance to suck up to Brown People, and it seems exotic and foreign to them.

I think it's also cognitive dissonance too, deep down their know how degenerate they are and they respect Islam's traditional values.

why don't conservatives want to support a religion that wants to destroy everything conservatives hate (gays, feminism, etc)?

bleach kills aids and nobody likes aids so drink some.

They're honestly unable to hold a critical thought in their head beyond 'muh tolerance'

It comes from taking Marxist belief in equality to it's logical extreme. The thing about liberals is that they believe in a common concept of humanity, a shared understanding between all people, regardless of race, creed, or country, that leads to them thinking that every other person on earth has the same basic priorities that they do ("we're all just people", right?). This is true, to an extent; we all want what's best for our friends and families, happiness, peace, prosperity, etc, but Liberals end up taking this reasoning even further, and assume that people also share their secular, post-modern ideals. So when they bring migrants into their communities, they don't worry about the potential for conflict, because at the end of the day, everyone has a shared human experience that can be appealed to.

Have you noticed how liberals are always going on about empathy, or more importantly, how they're the only people who have it? This is what they're talking about; the belief that in the end, we're all fundamentally the same, and have the same basic priorities and values. The idea that there are people whose values are not only different from their own, but are actually fundamentally incompatible, is seen as prejudiced and backwards, since it undermines the principle of equality that lies at the heart of their worldview.

One of the best answers so far, good one Leafbro

Because their goal is to destroy everything that is associated with their race.
youtube.com/watch?v=eczKlK-j-Qg
>liberals hates whites more than conservatives hates blacks
Basically, they are biased in favor of a race which they don't belong to, which has a 15 point lower IQ, and which is more likely to sucker punch them in the streets. The very same severity of racist beliefs that you would see here on Sup Forums is also is commonly in liberals, only its against whites.

They hate themselves and even more they hate the successful free people of the west.

>a common concept of humanity, a shared understanding between all people, regardless of race, creed, or country
It's a nice idea, but the retards think it's already here.