If all the anti drug cops lurking on Sup Forums posted a video of them all getting together in a circle and committing...

If all the anti drug cops lurking on Sup Forums posted a video of them all getting together in a circle and committing suicide in unison, how hard would you fap to it?

I wouldn't fap to it, because I'm not gay. But I sure as hell would watch it countless times while drinking a beer and eating popcorn.

Not even a little fapping?

Kek

There was a time when that was the only way.

>anti drug cops

is this a real thing?

I bet they're fun at parties

You know the term "Dick" came from "Detective" right? So you're actually being literal. And cops just enforce the law, not make them up, or write them, or judge the offenders. Don't be stupid and you won't have trouble with them

I'm not a teenager, therefore I don't hate law enforcement.

Youre a fucking faggot dude. Hank schrader didnt have to give 110% effort to bust walter white. Its faggots like hank who make the drug war the full blooded vagina that it is.

>anti drug cop
You mean cops that enforce the law. I'm a pothead but all drugs should be illegal. In fact, in states where weed is illegal, I'm pretty sure (((they))) are putting nicotine or some kind of addictive drug in marijuana plants to keep stoners coming back

>anti degenerate cops
must be a paki

Drug laws keep millions of muds out of the gene pool.

why would cops be anti drug when drugs give them the most business and validate their employment?

But you grew up into a little girl who is terrified of the law...
I bet your parents are proud of their little girl...

No need to fap as spontaneous ejaculation would have already occurred

The only paki is you my friend. And you paki fudge, for a living.

Personally, I dislike all police officers, not just the anti-drug ones.

Most of them are retarded rednecks from the military. They go from violating human rights in some shithole desert to coming back here and infringing on the rights of American citizens.

Plus a lot of them are racist and racially profile people. They're abject scum.

Why would I be terrified? Police are our neighbors and friends and family members. They're members of our own communities who've decided they want to serve.

This. Im a full bore trump supporter, and i literally get an erection every time i hear about a cop getting murdered on the news

t. Pothead

Oh right.
Are you going to tell me about how cops risk their lives to protect me? Even though being a cop isnt even one of the top 10 most dangerous jobs in america?
Cops who used to be soldiers and dont like the war on drugs get a pass. But the dea/swat faggots who shoot peoples dogs... i have wet dreams about eating them in front of their families

IM A TRUMP SUPPORTER FOR REAL GUYS.

You do sound like an edgy teenager. So...do you like your teachers this year?

What good is the killing the cops going to do? They're just mindless robots. Killing the politicians and lawyers that force the bullshit laws though...

>anti drug cops
Ha, I figured the anti-cop people here were drug using/dealing scum. The people that blindly hate cops are usually those whose lives are centered around breaking the law, like Negroids.

sage goes in all fields

kys drugfag

Cops voluntarily take positions enforcing bullshit laws. That makes the individuals holding those positions bullshit too, i.e. most cops.

The anti drug lawyers and politicians are on madame defarges list too. They are specially prizes. If a video of one of them getting murdered was to surface on the web i would ejaculate so hard i would pass out and have to be driven to the hospital.

I have negroid friends who have a higher iq than you, piggy

You first, inferiorboy

>Not questioning authority
>Being a Trump supporter
Pick one