Batsu-Gyaru

Dumping this cute oneshot about a gyaru trying to win over the guy she likes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJuOJhDjXWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How could he say no to this qtπ

Here's how he could say no to this qtπ

What could possibly go wrong?

Oh

Graveyard shift bump

I bet it's still a batsu game, prepare for NTR cucks

Thanks probably not the smartest idea to start a thread like this late at night

for hte love of god continue pls

It's alright, it is afternoon at my place. Go on.

It's morning here. Keep posting.

Maybe it's be on this
youtube.com/watch?v=oJuOJhDjXWM
Oh yeah I'm dumping till the end

CUTE!

>be on this
be something like this

>you'll never have a cute gyaru wait for you just so she could see you before you go home

>coincidence

This nigga

Bump for gyaru

come on OP I want to see how this ends

>All these storefront captcha
suspicious

You'll be shock to see what she wears on the date on the next page

How many pages are there?

We have about 11 pages left, can you endure it?
spoiler for cute

>can you endure it?

For cute gyaru, sure.

>No gyaru will go to the otaku mecca with you just to get to know you better.

Google needs it to for street view.
Grass, rivers, water, trees, food, etc. is all for making google image tagging algorithms better

here's a bump

Make's sense I guess spending too much time on Sup Forums makes me too paranoid. anyway more cute gyaru

Well, Im gonna need more of this.

Expecting good ending.

Wataru what are you doing, Wataru stop

If this ever gets serialized I hope the author goes for the slice-of-life comfy gyaru romance route instead of having a couple of girls show up that somehow like the MC and forgo relationship building for an overstretched piece of shit where everyone already knows the endgame.

>the hair twirl
I'm in love

>breaking her heart

Breaking my heart.

>being this retarded

He doesn't deserve her.

Dumb fuck.

m-misunderstansings

just read the rest, it's meh

be realistic dude, what gets more weeb money? a story about one definite waifu winner OR a story about 4+ waifu wars?

This kills the gyaru
Ilikewise, they seem to be doing that with Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu, but can't be certain with only 1 chapter out so far, hopefully it doesn't have any unnessesary drama later on

There's stuff like Horimiya, Today's Kyouko-san, etc, that focus on one relationship and those seem somewhat popular.

You dun goofed now m8

YOU IDIOT

nobody should be this retarded JESUS FUCK

Trigger warning [Ruined Character]

WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY WAIFU

+5 yandere points I am on board for this

I literally can't even right now

It's joke ;^3

Best. Girl. Ever.

How can someone else ever hope to compare?

They can't, they just can't

>faking your hair color
HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THAT?
am I missing something?

>wigs, how do they work?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I honestly thought that was his goddamn head in the shot.

>spends a lot of time on Sup Forums
>paranoid
>but not paranoid enough to know about legacy captchas
Sheesh. Thanks for the storytime, though.

>the hair colour
>her feeling
>love
>faking it
That's why you shouldn't trust a fake gyaru.

Is anyone else put off by the conspicuous inflation and deflation of the gyarus melons in every other panel.

And that's the end, the mangaka, Sora Egumi, has a an ongoing series Amanoya Yotsugo wa Ketsuekigata ga Zenin Chigau
I may be paranoid but i would rather click pics than type shit out constantly.

Thanks for the trip, OP.

>4-koma
Goddammit. His style is cute as fuck but I really don't need any more manga that don't do anything but look cute on my backlog.

thanks op

Cute

Not friends drama like I feared.

Reminds me of a hentai where a gyaru has to fuck or play with some nerd guy and she ends up falling for him. Was really nice

That was cute, I don't think I'd be able to hand a full series if it was going to be like this with mc denseness.

Nah, it looks like the MC got over it. Unlike most MC's, he has a very good reason for it. Not only has been pretty badly burned before, he makes the obvious point about why this girl is trying to go out with him. Everything was viewed through the lens of him thinking there was no way this was serious. He's not just some retard, but honestly, and pretty logically, could accept the truth.

In fact, he even gets over it in an odd way, which is by carefully considering the situation himself and then apologizing for his lack of trust without anyone having to flatout tell him anything or even hit him. He just realizes that, regardless of what's going on, he was being kind of an ass.

The story could work well by properly expanding on why this girl wanted to learn more about him and him having to navigate unfamiliar waters with her interests clashing with his introverted lifestyle. There's enough there in the basic story to intrigue me, mostly in how the characters themselves seem to be more grounded for this sort of shtick.

It's have to be something a bit more than the usual sort of romcom, and I'd desperately want it to avoid any haremshit (though that's more a personal bias). So perhaps I'm giving the creator too much credit. I'd have to check out their ongoing series to see if there's anything in there indicative of how this would work as an ongoing.

>Tanaka-san
wasn't she Tobita?

Another avenue to explore is how those that know her and him will react to their budding relationship. Are his friends/family going to hinder or encourage this? Are hers?

The story mentions she's the "Flashiest of them all". Does that mean there are others who will see this as an opportunity to challenge? Maybe for all we know the whore that embarrassed him nay years ago is still around.

It could be very interesting depending on how deep and wide the author decides to expand.

nipongo scanlations never

if I were that guy, id be all like
fuck off

It's refreshing to see a male MC who is self aware enough to realize when he fucks up like this. If this were some standard romcom he'd have someone beat him over the head, literally and figuratively, with how he hurt Tobita's feelings and stuff.

Plus with the recent trend of pure gyaru's dating normal guys who think they are sluts, this guy is lightyears ahead of all those other guys because he doesn't drag on the whole "looks like a slut, must be a slut" mentality.

Guess the author

>"looks like a slut, must be a slut"
if you wear a police uniform people will assume you're a police
if you wear a fireman uniform people will assume you're a firearm
if you dress like a slut people will assume you're a slut.

>Walls of text
Must be Nisio

The difference is how long they let that assumption rule them when people start to act differently then how they dress.

Is this one filled with suffering or is it happy like the dump?

> Nisio
It was easy.
Pretty happy

>MC even forgot her name
No wonder she cried

>Her hand is in a fist on her skirt because she doesn't want to give him the letter
My heart!

That's detail !

>they seem to be doing that with Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu
I read the korean scans, and while I don't understand what they're saying, the manga is mostly the guy helping Komi to make friends, she's totally the focus.

that was cute, thanks for bringing it to my attention user

It's probably the sanest, most straight forward thing I've ever seen Nisio do.

What the fuck are you doing

maybey she ain't a quitter, comes to school the next day with her hair dyed black.

Fuck you for teasing this the other day.

That was rather cute. Wouldn't mind a 6-7 volume series for this, with an extended cast, in the vein of a Mitsuru Adachi romcom sports manga. I rather like the artist's style. Reminds me a bit of Inoue Kyoshirou's style.

I wanted to hate MC but this is pretty fucking traumatizing.

Gyarus fuck n suck.