youtu.be/KrjDpKFIq9Q
youtu.be/NoOqBvEAQc0
youtu.be/ILnUwPp8MM0
youtu.be/uJAi_sE45cg
youtu.be/nysKLGw4qp8
youtu.be/J8osEqK8Mro
youtu.be/-ZoUUT9InUg
youtu.be/CGwof0WfDY8
google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.it/20160527/a-racist-chinese-laundry-ad-has-caused-outragebut-italy-did-it-first/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=wY5C3340dPc
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtube.com/watch?v=IyYKsa90HP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A chinese woman rejects a black guy and throws him into the laundery to turn him into a white skinned chinese guy

Look at China as you're looking in a time gate 100 years in the future and see the state of Europeans. It's a low test society helped in part by massive government intervention in private lives and economics. There's a high suicide rate and there's low sex drives. Their culture has been stripped away and replaced with a pseudo Western culture. Only difference is China has the same demographics to make a change. I can't say the same for a lot of places in Europe.

mother of fucking god give me sauce

I will if you all watch the video and post your opinion of it

youtube.com/watch?v=Ekmg5P-Cv5Y

MFW nu/pol/ is unaware of the future of Generation Z+

youtu.be/E-NnY0U30Tk
youtu.be/X4ORwuMGVXo
youtu.be/KrjDpKFIq9Q
youtu.be/NoOqBvEAQc0
youtu.be/ILnUwPp8MM0
youtu.be/uJAi_sE45cg
youtu.be/nysKLGw4qp8
youtu.be/J8osEqK8Mro
youtu.be/-ZoUUT9InUg
youtu.be/CGwof0WfDY8

that first link, they have deeper voices than the asian guy

google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.it/20160527/a-racist-chinese-laundry-ad-has-caused-outragebut-italy-did-it-first/amp

here’s another link

you fags cant even watch a fucking video how can you save a race

So you're proposing we become like China?

Is it this?

can someone explain to me this copypasta?

2 trips in a row

guys,.. I'm so close to just giving up on white women that act like snooty princesses all the time and just start spreading my white seed in gook pussy.

Send help. I don't want the white race to die but at this point, I can't resist all the asian pussy I could easily get (and they would appreciate it and love me back)

Those are old hags, I'm talking about the more young like 20-25 but they have the same mentality.

yes and there’s also an Italian one but reversed with white and black with girl turning white guy into black hunk, clearly the Chinese media isn’t jewed like ours

Checked.
I guess i would say you have time. you can have kids a lot later in life than a woman can. If you need companionship now, go Asian and then when you are ready for kids try and pick up a younger white girl. maybe their mindsets will have changed by then.

chinese govt is pretty corrupt and overly bureaucratic, but at least they dont actively attempt to undermine and replace their population, and they have a good stance on the fags

why do they feel that this girl is such a threat also funny looking at their pics and their comments is funny

While I can't say for sure, I guess it has to do with their value going down as the market prefers the type of girl they are making fun of.

even black guys prefer asian girls, americanized asian girls will go for black cock just like white girls

dude that is a meme you know i can find statistics most people dont engage in race-mixing and white men are more likely to do it also white men are the most wanted or so it shows and next asian women with black last

What's your angle Satan?

>666
begone satan

this meme has to die

wtf is with their reactions....? What are you even reacting to? GenZ == Cancer

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I always appreciate a good SHITTED meme.

wtf you think you are you are preaching to the choir

Most black people wouldn’t object to us bringing superior woman into their countries and superior men to pay for the welfare state

China is next, Goy.

After the West falls (Magog/edomites), Israel will battle against the seed of Cain (Asia) for world dominance.

reason people come to white countries is because our politicians are Jews unlike Asian politicians and their countries are shit because they are shit skins so they are just automatically going to turn whatever they touch to shit

non-americanized asian girl love bbc as well
youtube.com/watch?v=wY5C3340dPc

>be slave labourer
>work in factory all day every day soldiering circuit boards for talking soft toys
>life so bad want to commit suice
>jump out window
>caught by suicide nets
>suffering continues

>some faggot yank goes on a mongolian basket weaving board to explain how you're superior to Europeans

holy shit, sauce for pic?

US-funded newspaper in Hong Kong always promotes BBC.

8.5/10 would merry

>China>Jewrope
>This is what retards actually believe

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

Love it.

thx!

no one can read that shit

I can.

>phoneposting
But I'll give ya a break and summarize it.
It basically tell of a steal merchant who has to work with chinese steal companies. The Chinese often lie, make shitty products and double cross you for cheap money while setting up companies that are destined to fail.

Chinese are terrible people.

would make the next mass shooter with also pic

Kinda sounds like the subprime lending crisis that ruined everyone

Learn Mandarin is a trap.
There're more than enough of bilingual Chinese. As more and more people feel that Mandarin is important, the language becomes a legit requirement for some jobs. But most of the time, only natural bilinguals get the job.

nah its more like shitty work ethic in that story

backstory ? i don't read ching chong

LOL you think the chinks care about race?
Just go to any big city in China and you'll feel like you're in the middle east.
China is full of euros, indians, arabs and africans and they keep coming in mass. Their trashy populance is mixing with them as I type. Give it 100 years and all mongoloids will be turned into mestizos and Asia will look like Brazil or Mexico.

>low sex drives
they have fucking billions of people in the country faggot.

Exactly the one child policy was to circumvent their population problem (aka they were fucking too much).

Use some logic for once.

lmao so much for Asian supremacy then

Why do you even post pictures like this when people are trying to get through nofap?

China is taking over Africa because they don't care about PC bullshit. There's also that story about some kind of gene editing for creating "better" humans. Hopefully the whites will wake up before its the Jewish controlled brown hordes vs the Chinese.

i get it but if that is enough to break you then bad news
also china has been doing this for quite some time a basketball player was breed by chinks no joke also here is a safe qt

just haunting, that poor kid had his nice little family torn up in a split second. fuck china

I think it would be more effective for them to get all the big countries as once. If China can see that all our dindus are freaking out, I think they'll know (((multiculturalism))) is horseshit.

>be Asian
>apply for a job that wants someone that can speak Chinese
>get hired
>half a year later manager asks me to translate Mandarin for him
>tell him I only speak Cantonese

soap manufacturers are on a roll lately

Context?

we cant compete

We need more Chinese in the US. Fuck the ethnostate. I want to have half Chinese babies.

China today is similar to the postwar US in the 1950s.

Everything is new, modern, more and more people have money, everyone is getting an education, new homes, new cars, two kids, families vacation, children go abroad for university, all the world's best products are sold there and their government is based and China first.

We need to take back our country bros.

China's still a mostly rural and agrarian country not to mention the most populous country on Earth. Seeing some Indians and Africans in a few big cities is pretty irrelevant and like the other user said, they are smart enough to see multiculturalism as shit.

i like hearing his screams. but his junk shinks...

China is dogshit. It's all about lies, backstabbing, politics, and tricking others. Guy buys steel from you and gives you the spec? Sure, give him random refuse that doesn't even remotely fits the requirements. He says anything? See if your brother the police chief can't go plant drugs and arrest him for selling drugs or something. In that regard even india is infinitely more advanced. Hell, just like indians, chinks also don't want to poo in loo so they do it in the streets. Difference with indians is that they don't have dedicated shitting streets, they just shit randomly anywhere, anytime.

That meme is supreme.

Jesus..

Keep on telling yourself that. That won't stop the Chinese from buying all your shit. China will continue dominating.

You're bitter. Instead of projecting your own failures onto other people, focus more on self-improvement.

>China today is similar to the postwar US in the 1950s.

The US in the 1950s was a massively corrupt authoritarian kleptocracy?

Calm down, chang. The dog's starting to get loose, you better go catch it and put it in your boiling cauldron before it can call the cops on you.

did his eardrum get blown out or something?

nigger girls jealous of the asian girls pretty hair

that’s the spirit goyim

Asian women master female race

You're fucking retarded if you don't think Asian woman are just as princessy, materialistic and judgmental as whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyYKsa90HP0

just like white women it depends on where they were raised
but some of them don't have TV or access to the internet to pollute their minds. like western women do

>COLOR IS BETTER

I T A L Y
T
A
L
Y

W T F?

western TV, movies, and Internet is cancer

Hsjjd

????

>white cuck doesn’t have the ruthlessness and cunning to make it in the real world without big daddy government protecting his dumb ass

No wonder whites are so easily deceived and manipulated by Jews.

Asian girls are ugly though
EU> China

>gene editing for creating "better" humans
All hail our new overlords, The Augments.

what would yall do to Ai if she was your pet?

Do you want the virgin answer or the chad answer?

n-name?

virgin answer would be the most creative. that one

this bitch has gotten so much plastic surgery that she is probably more non-organic than organic

I AM DEFINITELY WHACKING IT TO THIS 10 TONIGHT THANKS OP

>Israel will battle against the seed of Cain

Orthodox jews do not recognize state Israel
and jews are edomites

Well I would treat her as best I could. Make sure she was well fed and would make any moves on her unless she felt comfortable with me doing so. Even if it took eons for that to happen, I would wait that long. I'd make her a whole bowl of eggs and she has to eat ALL of it.
Ai shinozaki