Why do poor white people vote Republican?

Why do poor white people vote Republican?

Republicans stand for White values. Punish free riding, protect nuclear family. We are better than "ooga booga gimme free stuff."
>"against their interests" canard
The good of their people > a little gibs

Rich whites do too. Why to poor people in general mostly vote democrat? Sage

because their rural and suburban retards

Why do black people vote democrat when it was the democratic party that created the KKK.

Why do black people vote democrat when all the promises they made them never came to fruition.

Bunch of political chumps. Democrat slaves.

Because we all hate Democrats, so we have no other option

This.

Found the shill. That was quick.

Meme making fun of Sup Forums core audience. CHECK

Name calling and no substance to post. CHECK

Why do rich famous people vote Democrat?

Because they're paid to vote and do publicity stunts for the democrats.

Their bread is thoroughly buttered.

demorat the tranny nigger party

Why do you keep making the same thread? Fuck off.

Says the doesn't know the difference between their and they're. You're a moron, congrats.

Comic checked and verified. The left would prefer Literally Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot to patriotic Americans

Because they voted Dem for decades and got fucked over year after year.

Why do niggers vote Democrat?

Freedom > money

>Why do poor white people vote Republican?
The same reason poor white people vote Democrat:

Spite.

The Democratic party is electorally weak, but has a rigid structure that cannot be undermined and is reinforced more each year by mass immigration and voters who blindly pull the D lever
The Republican party has electoral strength, but is structurally weak and in ripe position to be subverted - hence Trump, not to mention Bannon's hero is Lenin

So we stop giving our tax dollars to negros like the one in your picture

every time you visit Sup Forums sage all nigger threads and do 25 push ups, in 4 months that's 122 days and about 75-125 push ups a day on average,
since June that's 10000 push ups and counting GOLPEAR PUERTAS

This is the future of america

if you are the superior race, why are you so scared of the bbc?

Rural retards are the dumbest, most easily manipulated demographic and hence the lifeblood of the republican party

BBCs are a physical/sexual threat to ppl apparently, when they're imposed on their vaginas.

Do you really think I'd date black girls if I didn't have what it takes to back myself up?

That's the wrong mentality to have. Don't stoop to their level, ya blew it.

To start, Republicans lower taxes and are great for small business, all great ways to work up the chain.

Join Sup Forums Discord Server - 6SXKv8

same reason poor black people vote democrat

I just like riling them up, idk what to tell you

James Woods is the most right wing actor in Hollywood and he also has by far the highest IQ.

Morals, Republicans have them.

there are two kinds of poor white people the ones that live in trailers and are on welfare and food stamps are hardcore democrats. The poor whites that aren't on welfare and food stamps and actually work like farmers are republicans

You get two kinds of Republicans. One, the wealthy elite who would benefit enormously from tax breaks and deregulation. Two, poor rural, suburban idiots. This is why the middle class and the smart people - the college educated degree holders and the university graduates, lean Democrat. And no, they lean across all fields including stem, which nullifies your
>muh gender studies propaganda
Theory.

>their
kek, faggot

>Why do poor white people vote Republican
I wonder....
Fag bathrooms
kids on hormones
Trannys in the military
Open borders
more nigger gibs

Why do niggers destroy everything they touch?