Quick! You have 30 seconds to prove that you are free

Quick! You have 30 seconds to prove that you are free.

>not so fast eurocucks

Other urls found in this thread:

fashthenation.com/2017/10/buy-a-gun-you-cuck/
m.youtube.com/watch?t=8s&v=JvAbophptmM
youtube.com/watch?v=U2dS3XKJOqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>American
>Free

REEEEEE

>Le meme chris costa grip
bruh

I get to vote in constitutional reform, and not have 5 judges steer legislation.

>fatass forearm
>checks flag

It checks out

Some European countries allow people to own guns, and they're actually rated as being "more free" than America.

SONS OF FREEDOM FOREVER !!!!!

That stubby little arm and pudgy fingers

Just rode me ute to The seabird pub and had a feed and a pint with me dog elly

WE ARE BACK

>that fatty arm
>that utter lack of even the slightest muscle definition

Quicky

You don't need a military gun like that, the 2nd amendment is for muskets, not machine guns.

WE DID NOT FORGET

god him so fucking jealous of burgers, at least they have guns to protect themselves from mass shooters...... :((

OH WAIT IT ACTUALLY DOES THE EXACT OPPOSITE WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Hey guys.. Im free to right?...
Hang on there's a knock at my doo-

>can't even drink a beer in public
>free
lel

Wrong as fuck, Canada cuck.

The founding fathers intended us to have the same weapons the military had. This is non-debatable. They wrote about it at length.

Let us worry about our country. You're busy enough fawning over you PM's socks.

>shit optic
>shit rail
>shit muzzle device
>no staking on castle nut
>fat arms

Mhm

Dads got a CNC router that we are going to use to make pic related to load our assault clips.
I've got muh Ruger AR-556 and 9mm chilling in the bedroom.

i support this post

Forgot

>no buis

This. A simple, gunpowder using musket is all one is allowed

I can say fuck the jews and i won't get arrested when i board a airplane

I WOULD RATHER DIE ON MY FEET THAN SPEND IT LIVING ON MY KNEES

>chances of being in a mass shooting
>chances of a frog being accosted by Muslims

fashthenation.com/2017/10/buy-a-gun-you-cuck/

Yeah I know I'm not free.

xd that was a really funny meme you got going there xdddd

I've got my cross

>keymod

Only thing I'd change

>muh freedom

I'm pretty free over here.

We can have better stuff than California. And as we don't allow lunatics to have guns, no mass shooting.

muh Sup Forums Glock

Another Jew slide thread.

They start tons of these Sup Forums threads.

We love you Europe!

shut up you are making us look like stupid. We can have the same guns as the average burger.

Thanks breh

your flag is US so you are not free either
we live under an unconstitutional government and unaccountable banking system

you're fucking joking right sweedecuck

You Frenchies can own guns? What can you own? Are you allowed semi-auto? What are the limitations put on you?

>Fellow anons, we have a winner!

Wtf I love the c clamp now

>>shit optic

Naw. It's budget for sure, but it does the job of an aimpoint for 1/3 the cost. I have plenty of expensive optics so I do spend money on good shit when I need it. I have an ACOG on another AR-15.

>>shit rail

The SLR Helix is far from shit. One of the slimmest and lightest rails out there. Why I got it.

>>shit muzzle device

Again talking out of your ass. The Rainier Arms XTC is not shit. Loud as fuck, but zero muzzle rise or kick. You can throw body hits as fast as you can pull the trigger out to 400 yards with this setup laying prone. Silencerco is on the way :)

>>no staking on castle nut
There is twice. You just can't see it.

>>fat arms
Perspective. My forearms and calves are small as fuck, no fat. Genetics and a cushy office job.

>>no buis

I have them, not installed. I don't see the need for a home defense gun when the red dot last for years and realistically I'll be close range if I have to use it.

Did you maybe consider the founding fathers were wrong? Why do you need all those guns you own anyway? You have "deus vult" written on one of the clips so you believe yourself to be some kind of crusader?

arms are arms

(((Rated)))

>no mass shooting

I own (legally) an AR in 5.56, a CZ 75, some bolt action rifles, milsurp mostly, pump action shotty (smooth bore). We can have anything that isn't full auto or belt fed. It's is just the amount of paperwork that makes people think "hur dur yuroppors cannot into guns"
Bataclan ? Illegal weapons.

What is this in reference too

>>gay socks
>>bankrupted country
>>"no national identity"

Why do you need all those refugees, anyway? Did you ever consider that your drama teacher president might be retarded?

don't be jealous, you cannot have nice weapons but you can fuck dogs.

Fuck off son, Shouldnt you be getting ready for bed?

Shouldn't you and your mum be getting ready to suck my cock?

5 lugers

>need
Anyway, you have just as much right to own these weapons as we do; you just choose not to pressure your government to stop infringing on that right.

What clip? Do you mean magazine and there by proving your ignorance? GTFO Leaf...

Try to stay on track, you don't need all those fire-arms. The fact that you believe yourself to be a crusader and you own all those guns, that's very worrying. America needs to do something about their gun problem.

MAybe not free but armed atleast

I need my guns just in case there's a natural disaster or some kind of major civil unrest. I plan on heading out to a family cabin and I'd be taking thousands of dollars worth of supplies with me, as well as my beautiful wife. I'm not letting anyone get their hands on my stuff or my woman.

I live in an area with gangsta niggers in it too, so the likelihood of civil unrest doubles around here. The more power available in these events, the better.

Are you not prepared? You realize that society cannot continue on like this forever, don't you? So why don't you get your hands on all the firepower and ammo you can? You never know when it's going to hit the fan. You're gonna want a .22 for small game, a 5.56 for self defense, and maybe a .308 or above for hunting. And for those times you can't get to your rifle, or you can't carry it, pack a 9mm for basic self defense. Why wouldn't you?

The only thing you can be certain of is the fact that this will all end at some point. It may last another 100 years, or it may only go another 100 hours. A smart man is prepared for anything. You don't need 30 days of food stocked up, but you might wish you had it. Same can be said for guns. I currently don't 'need' any guns at all. But A) I want them, and B) you never know what you'll need in the future.

How hard it is to get American citizenship? As a German with a african roots i think i would fit more in since your the USA is more diverse than Germany and People are more Open and less autistic.

>the UK
>bin that knife
>can't say things the government doesn't like
>more free than America
Shit chart.

>bill of needs

(you)

>clip

m.youtube.com/watch?t=8s&v=JvAbophptmM

Are you police/military?

Why not get a FAL?

Burgers don't really get taught the importance of the French Revolution and the National Guard relied on armed citizens.

Can you refuse to bake the cake for faggots? Are you paying taxes? Are you spied and supervized by your own government?

They probably put how "tolerant" the country is of pedofags and other sex deviants as measure for how "free" it is.

>Canada #6 in freedom

I would believe it. Whatever thought-crime cuckoldry Ottawa passes just goes unenforced. Canada is too big and its population is too spread out to establish any type of police state.

>tfw living in a nanny state where I can only own fudd guns on license and those guns can be confiscated based on "opinion" alone

Can someone give me the rundown on why assault weapons are not banned/illegal?

Full auto assault weapons are illegal, but it's still possible to legally obtain and own them under certain circumstances.

Semi-auto weapons are not used for hunting, they are not good for self defense, and they won't exactly help you overthrow the government. These weapons can cause significant more casualties for mass shootings and it's why they've been the weapons of choice for such shootings. Handguns, shotguns and hunting rifles cannot cause the same amount of damage a semi-automatic weapon can cause in a mass shooting scenario. By banning them, you will at least dampen the damage potential shooters can cause during mass shootings.

Lastly, in the US we've got some serious fucking issues with weapon tracking and background checks. I grew up in MS and everyone owns a gun, and no one has it registered. They're all hand-me-downs and people have off-the-book suppliers and no one really gives a shit. Everyone turns a blind eye to anyone owning a gun there and they really don't care where they got it.

Near Louisville Kentucky. Trip from michigan to Tennessee and back.

You don't need all those undocumented migrants, pronoun legislation, and rainbow crosswalks..

Would be in jail for this in the UK.

The First Amendment is for ink & quill and the moveable type press. Cuckanada .... go figure.

Nice dick extender lmao

there are as many shooting disciplines as there are types of gun. You need at least one of each to train, maybe two of each, one to train, one to use in competition. Plus historical firearms are collectible. I forgot about hunting, small game, big game, mountain, ducks, one gun for each game.
i am a civilian, never went in the military nor police. FAL are not easy to obtain and i try to maintain the numbers of different calibers i use at a minimal, next rifle is a Steyr Aug, Next handgun is a revolver.

For pirating mp3`s, you should be.

Is your national identity based off of multiple failed attempts to become an empire?

Is your claim to fame shooting down 1 American plane?

youtube.com/watch?v=U2dS3XKJOqU

I don't think you Burgers realize how oppressive and restrictive your government is both personally and politically.

You might not be binning knives but you're certainly not as free as you seem to think.

>Steyr Aug

Another Patrician choice senpai.

No, we know..

..hence insisting on keeping our right to bear arms.

I can say nigger without caring about BLM or others liberal things.

pretty sure that chart is self-reported data, which actually completely contradicts what the dumb ass leaf said

Don't tell Mutti, ok?

OI DO YOU AV A LICENSE FOR THAT GUV?!

Here's a slightly better photo of my 5 lugers

I had to edit it to get the size down to 4mb