Why can’t atheists define atheism

Why must they lead their lives in filth and degeneracy while christians follow the word of god and live pure lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
hope-of-israel.org/originsVBmyth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JntmuKyj1KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you provide some evidence for what the Bible says being true?

Because they are edgy leftist retards most of them being full blown marxists. Atheism is a symptom of autism

Why do you think that life of every Christian is superior to live of every atheist? You are a narrow-minded hypocrite of a very high level.

Atheism is the easiest religion to troll...

Tip harderfaggot.
Define atheism for me real quick
Oh what’s that? You can’t?

Any takers?

Because the Bible says so.

And why do you believe in the Bible?

Guess Harry Potter is real too.

Not being convinced there is a god?

Sup Forums-tier nonsense

>2014 + 3 almost 4 in the year anno domini
>believing that christ was a real person
I shiggy wiggy diggy dawg

Don't bother dude, most of these christfags are just trolls.

>muh circular logic

Ok. Atheism is lack of belief in a god.
Now answer my question:
>Why do you think that life of every Christian is superior to live of every atheist?

Damn this is an old copypasta thread, dumb niggers still take the b8

Because it's the one true word of God.

Why do you believe that?
>inb4 because the Bible says so

Atheism is a lack of belief in god.

Man it is simply just not believing in religion

Which one is the word of God? Old Testament only? New Testament + Old Testament? The Quran? The Book of Mormon?

And what evidence do you have to prove this?

>disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
do you not know how to do a google search?

Don't muslims say the same thing about the quran?

Community

Whatever you say, Shlomo.

Take your threads back where they belong

Yea lol, isn’t it obvious? So many retards on this site

>live pure lives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Just stop dude. It's not worth your time.

atheists have hobbies and families and such.
communities don't have to be based around religion.
my sister and her husband are both atheists. they have 2 children, very active social lives and great careers.
their lives seem very fulfilling without religion

-without theism

what do i win?

I am an atheist in the practical sense. I dont reject god outright, but I dont see any evidence of any direct interaction between man and god, nor do I believe the tales told by long dead men, at least not literally, i.e Abraham did not literally talk to god, I cannot believe such a thing outright. However I still consider morally extremely important. I agree with some abrahamic ideas, but not all. Some are too harsh, some too soft. Every great religion has good ideas to offer, pick and choose. In the past some people would worship more than one pantheon, because they did not arrogantly claim to know the absolute truth of who is right and who is wrong. So, I dont pray or expect god to help me or anything of that sort, and dont believe in miracles or similar things, but I try to live as morally as possible, and contemplate all kinds of religious teaching I come across.

You are talking about American Atheists, not Atheists in general. Atheism is lack of faith, simply as that

Repent and trust in Jesus Christ, or face eternal damnation.

Actually as much as OP is a regard, this is a great opportunity’s to point out that Christianity is blue pilled.

>thinking self delusion is good

Be real fags

>1 post by this ID
>Stale copypasta
Reminder to nufriends that sage goes into the options field.

Religious gathering can help a person, no doubt. But it can also harm him or provide him nothing at all. A non-religious person can be a part of throngs of communities with the same possibilities.

>dubious claims the Bible makes are validated by dubious claims the Bible makes
Because I want to genuinely understand Christcuckoldry.

The only reason you believe in Christ is cause you’re a pussy

well i can't argue with that
looks like im [blue-pilled] now

I support you man, I’m tired of Christ faggots on this website. Get real fags.

Sage bait.

>
Community based on a fairy tale.

If you want community, why don't you just stop being a faggot, and join a book club or something like a normal human being.

I don't believe in fairytales. I like the values the bible teaches, I just have morals on my own. I'm not a self-centered bitch who has to care about only themselves after death to be a good boy. I am putting my kids into christian school and take them to church. The hypocrisy is cringey.

>doesn’t believe in round earth, can’t see it with own eyes
> HURR this 2000 old book is true

They can.
It's the denial of any higher power they cannot empirically quantify.

Which ignores the fact that a video game doesn't know it's a video game and that human created it

Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.

>posting this online

you know an egyptian Virgin birth happen Centuries b4 Christianity existed?

Brings me back to childhood everytime

Checked, is a hypocrite, as the bible supposedly says, dont make a spectacle out of your piety.

>your messiah is a virgin

Beta religion

(OP)

Here you go: proof there is no god

What the fuck are you on about? Video games aren't self aware, or aware AT ALL you twat.

It's the liar that never listens again.

A = without. Theist = gods. Atheist - Without gods. Atheist literally means godless. It’s that simple.

HER CRYING MAKES ME WANT TO CRY

hope-of-israel.org/originsVBmyth.html
don't say I didn't give info

Ok, well fuck you, you stupid fucking nigger bitch.

Does it need to be?

atheists are cucked by science and bound to their human logic they do not peer into the chads eternal wisdom

Both atheism and theism require faith. Atheism requires faith that nothing is there, theism requires faith in a creator, agnosticism just doesn't know and accepts whatever. Agnosticism and atheism are stages of nihilism and are self destructive. Most if not all forms of liberalism and progressivism are a result of nihilism and yes, there can be religiois nihilists (see "christians" bending over for Islam and invaders).

Exactly/ They exist. We created them.

So why couldn't the possibility of a higher power beyond your COMPLETE comprehension exists who created us given how minuscule our cognitive powers are in relation to the Universe.

If you want to be the curious science driven sceptic lover of empiricism then the reasonable contention is to be Agnostic.

This is a victory for atheism

When people are being beheaded in Muslim countries for not believing in a religion, that religion better be fucking true.
I don't want to base my entire life around a lie.

>claims to be a Christian
>doesn't capitalize God
(you)

I never said that I don't believe in a higher power, just that there is no valid reason in my view to believe that Christianity is actually true.

what book?

The important thing is what you as a human get out of reading the Bible, your experience.
You can either take it all as bogus or you take it literally.
You can reform your life after it or be not fazed at all.
Of course, people claim to have the "right path" or the "true way" of interpreting the Bible and try to sway people into their sects and cults, I think that is wrong.
I think everyone should have their own interpretation of it.
For God himself gave us the freedom of choice.

Oh got ya, I hope it helps someone else then. Man always has and always will need belief and a non nihilistic faith. Suffered at my own hands for 12+ years for thinking I was too smart for it.

Shit only works on betas

>It requires faith to doubt/disagree
???????

Heroes and Hero Worship by Thomas Carlyle

Why are you posting it like he’s making an argument there and not just appealing to emotion

We can. Atheism is the lack of belief in god(s). Have a (you) and a sage faggot.

Just trying to help some people. I'm still not into organized religion but I'm over 30 now and was tipping my fedora for quite a while. Read Dostoyevsky for some good characters that exhibit the degenerate nihilist behavior that destroys you. Look at the causes and effects of the French revolution. I suggest Reflections on the Revolutions in France. You will see a lot of this garbage is pushed by nihilism disguised as "logic". Hard to explain especially as I'm a filthy phone poster at the moment.

It's their religion.

It's an old book. See it may clarify a bit. This attitude has been going on for a while and is the basis of most of the wrong in the world we see today. Look at percentages of atheists that vote left as a recent and simple example.

Atheism is by far the worst religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=JntmuKyj1KU

Atheism is not a religion. A religion can be atheist though, such as for example Buddhism, Confucianism and Satanism.

Do you not understand the basis of the word faith? Prove a supreme being doesn't exist. What's the cause of the big bang? If you can't prove that it requires faith. Faith for or against but it's faith. That part of it is very simple and is a big hypocrisy of atheists because they deny it and say they are logical and are 100% positive that nothing exists. "Whoopdie do nothing exists Im so edgy".

Did every single IP You use use on Sup Forums finally get banned