Danganronpa 3

"Where is weedman?" Edition

Also will Naegi get laid before he dies?

Someone should update the chart

Say something nice about Seiko
I hope she survives

Best girl ~

>NAEGI. TURN OFF MY HOPE INHIBITORS
>What?! This...This is madness! Hopeden what are y--
>DO IT!

For bullying~~

That's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

What do you think is the weedman's end game and point in the series?

at Chapter 0 of DR2 (when hes with Nagito on the boat) he tells him he has a plan in his pocket or something along those lines. then Junko reveals in the final chapter that Izuru uploaded her

at the end of UDG Kurokuma and Shirokuma are both revelead to be Junko's AI, Izuru appears and smash both of them, getting the chip that he later uses in DR2 to upload her (he puts the chip in his pocket), and the AI says something like, "you are violent as ever, carry on the plan" or something like that

and no. the other Remnants of Despair didn't knew about Junko uploading into their bodies, he didn't even know Nagito in the boat

Souda is for bullying

Paying off his debt.

Why he is so perfect?

After reading about his trivia on tv tropes i'm convinced that he is either an irrelevant buttmonkey who break the 4th wall or actually pretending to be retarded as he predict and observe everything even before he experienced the Tragedy.

comic relief

anything else is just being in denial

What if he meant Naegi's sacrifice in DR3?
Did Kodaka planned this so far ahead?

Kodaka doesn't really strike me as so much of a clever writer and een LOST writers fucked up in the long run with making a coherent timeline.

lost writers fucked up because some fans predicted what happened so they changed everything

meanwhile kodaka just does what he want and makes up shit on the fly

I WANT TO PROTECT THIS SMILE STILL

>Counting the amount of strokes you did to each DR girl
Wait, people do this?

Hopefully no one will do that except these two lonely faggots.

Nope

Is this becoming a meme now?
Anyhow, Junko, Mikan, Aoi, and Chiaki in that order is literally too many to count
Then Chisa, fucking add her right now
Then Celestia, Sayaka, Mukuro, Sonia, Komaru, Ibuki and Peko, still in that order a few times
And grown up Hiyoko once
I have a feeling Mikan might surpass Junko if they don't show her soon and Mikan keeps being slutty
Grown up Hiyoko is gonna do things to my dick too
>not despair inhibitors
It was pain in the original, it should be something bad, embracing the dark side and stuff

>Weedman
>gets killed by weeds
Pottery aside, what kind of death is that?

dropping mine

I want to protect Seiko's smile.

STOP DELETING HER SMILES. I NEED TO PROTECT THEM.

You've posted it. His plan is as follows:

>Trap FF in building.
>Members are killed off one by one in terrible massacre
>Kirigiri and Naegi are the only ones left
>In their desperation to reveal their feelings, they decide to bang before last blackout
>At climax, Weedman swoops in and steals Naegi's jizz
>Uses jizz to impregnate the same mother of his child
>Naegi and Weedman have the same baby-mama
30% predicition correctness doesn't happen by accident.

Try as you might, smileless Chisa is still cute

I think we may have a similar result for one of those characters.

I honestly think Blacksmith is in love with Seiko but Ruruka candy drugged him into thinking he loves her instead.

>Kyoko taking Aoi's place
She doesn't have child bearing hips worthy of the children of prophecy

>Everything was just a VR in order to steal Naegi's jizz

You misunderstand. Weedman isn't trying to knock Kyoko up, that would almost certainly end in his death. He's stealing Naegi's semen to knock up another woman.

what do u mean?

I don't think anyone loves Seiko

She screams "next victim" and "no relationships" like Bandai

>911
We see

what do u mean? Is the character Mikan?

>"no relationships"
So she's the Toko of DR3?

Kanon woudn't want a semen from a manlet who let Leon die and exposed him.

Adding on to what said,
Aoi's fucking [spoilers] passed on :( [/spoilers]

Yea, I was trying to imply it

Toko is at least now related to Komaru. But yeah, beside one sided byakuya and overall Naegi (like every character in the game) she had no real chemistry with anyone. And so is Seiko, she's a lone wolf character. Like Weedman but without comic relief aura.

It was despair inhibitors in the original post.
Reposting monkeys keep changing it to hope inhibitors, because they are fucking retarded/trolling.

If she is the lone wolf of the group, there's little point in killing her off because no one will care. Watch her survive until the end.

If Mikan can take Junko's ovaries, she can take Aoi's ovaries too
Or implant them in someone else
We need more chocolate goddesses in the world, not that her genes where all that strong

Junko best girl everyone will despair.
Fuck hopeman, Chiaki will die again and Hinata is a pussy.

I want Nagito to fuck my ears with his voice

I just think blacksmith and candy girl's love isn't genuine. It seems forced as fuck, especially with her giving him those candies.

I an't believe Kodaka killed off another main character from the old cast while literally everyone from DR2 is still alive and probably wake up from a coma be the end of Future arc.

It makes me mad, because these easily manipulated murderers don't deserve to live as much as these innocent kids. She just wanted to open up a donut shop and live in peace goddamit.

>implying next victim won't be gozu or smooth criminal

I know, I was the one of the guys posting it
It also used to say SHSL Doktor, since it's the future and Naegi's dead
I can't watch Eva anymore after playing DR2, I get gay thoughts about Shinji

I think it will be either the blacksmith or his candy waifu.

just watched the first season and the current future arc anime. didn't play the games. am I doing it right?

>Smoother Criminal
He's the traitor though.

Both Seiko and Scout guy could die without any effect on the audience so maybe they will play the role of Hina and Weedman of DR3.

Anyway i think Ryota is deeply tied down to whatever is happening. Either as traitor or someone blackmailed into helping. he looks too much like a weasel character.

As a Doctor, I believe your ears are horny

No, Tengan is

when the bait is too strong

>suppose to be ultimate despair
>could never even break weedman
She was shit

Welcome to my filter list.

switch togami with marshmallow hair

Like Chihiro? Inb4 he is actually a she.

Do I have shit taste for liking Peko and Ibuki the most?

KYS

Kodaka is basically pissing on people who only watch animu without context from manga or visual novels. I like how he doesn't even reference past events for newbies do caught up with it. He knows that game sales on steam will get bigger if playing them is essential to understanding the anime.

HOPEman is more chaotic neutral. Togami is asshole good, at the end of the game.

Don't bully Junko!
She is just a bored with multiple personality disorder against a Primal entity like Weedman.
Weedman2strong.

I'm serious. going to watch the despair arc now

It's great to have a show that's able to assume that you already know what's happening in the setting, rather than drowning you in exposition dumps at every turn.

Is it NTR if Junko mind jacked Kyoko's body and then has vanilla sex with Naegi in Danganronpa 3?

These charts will never stop to induce cringe

You need to play/Watch a gameplay of SDR2 first.

Literally lost her shit cause of Hope manlet

What if they're working together?

I can't imagine anyone caring about Asahina if they didn't play the games. She's literally WHO? in DR3. And any newbie will won't even understand what Kyoko is doing, while every fan will already get that she's solving the case as detective.

Queen Junko > Depressed Junko

Yea, there's no way there isn't SOMETHING going on with him.

Well, either that or him being late/unexpected will simply be brought up as a "Oh hey who should we suspect next!? It's gotta be that fucking Ryouta then!"

It's a despair for all threesome
Kyoko because she's not even in control, Junko because she can't give a good paizuri or handjob, Makoto because he got seduced by Junko and that lack of paizuri and handjobs

Weedman is either too stupid for despair or he's too smart and predicted everything Junko was about to cause.

>Implying it wasn't the overwhelming aura and presence of weedman
I agree!

Then who's the one who wakes up during naptime?

You won't care about nay character until you play Danganronpa 2. The anime is basically a fanservice for the fans of the games. Don't spoil yourself.

>he's too smart and predicted everything Junko was about to cause.
Fucking Weed

>she take control of them when they sleep
>it only activate thanks to special neurological drug invented by Seiko
>they had sex after the first round

Other than it confirms Seiko as culprit it also would canonise JunkoxNaegi as ultimate ship.

Isn't Ryouta suposed to be shy? He seems to be shy in mirai but the imposter is not doing a good job about that in despair.

How will they give her the classic hoodie?

If he was late, then SOMEONE had to approach him and made him late. He must know something especially since he was nervous from the start.

He either know who killed the guards or killed them himself.

Depends, is Kirigiri still aware of what her body is doing?

Impostor didn't do a good job copying Byakuya's personality, either.

Glad you like them
It really depends on his mood

Hajime will give it to her ;_;

Smooth Criminal.

Just like Togami suppose to be egoistical and annoying while he makes him act cool, responsible and dependable?
Impostor always give them something from himself. Eating a lot is his main trait that will always remain.

My nigga

They don't. Alter Ego add it.

thanks

That reminds me, one of my favorite parts of the original was always how Kyoko and Togami clashed.

Killer Killer takes place before SDR2, right? So why does Sakakura already hate Naegi if he hasn't betrayed the FF yet?

Are fake corpses gonna be a thing in DR3? Also it takes place after DR2 but before DR3.

He just doesn't.

Maybe he's just jealous or something

probably hated him for something he saw when DR1 was being streamed