Is blade runner red-pilled?

ruined environment, sexbots, zero minority pandering, and no religion

>ruined environment
>redpilled

>sexbots
>in bladerunner

Is blade runner in theaters now? Honestly I think less people that are depressed the less they seek entertainment. Wish it was more convenient to see a new release at a decent price.

For the price of one movie ticket I could buy several phone apps.

Sexbots are redpilled

The guy who produced the movie also produced Sicario.

Figure it out yourself.

Sex bots as gun wielding body guards, ultimate red pilled

no, it's garbage.
this thread is an advertisement.
pathetic

seriously pol:

is blade runner mad max fury of the road tier of cucked by feminism

or is good and prosperous like that french Beauty and the beast

Hollywood movies are overpriced brain-rotting trash.

P
I
R
A
C
Y

NEVER GIVE MONEY TO HOLLYWOOD YOU DOOFUS. ONLY THEN YOU CAN EVEN ATTEMPT TO CLAIM TO BE REDPILLED

Villeneuve was the director, not producer, and Sicario was shit (so was Arrival)

Blade Runner was a true return to form, probably his best since Incendies

>no religion
Main baddy was obsessed with old testament quotes, so yes 2049 was beyond redpilled.

nah sicario and arrival were both good

I am cautiously optimistic about dune because I trust Villeneuve knows what he's doing but still It's a hard film to adapt (especially into one film)

i would pay theater price to watch a few movies a year on my 70 in hdtv in the comfort of my home, but i'm not paying to drive somewhere and have a bunch of baboons chimping out through the whole movie - they should just offer movies for home viewing upon release date, fuck going to the movies

>All jew cast

No.

>gosling
>ana de cubana
>princess bride woman
>jared leto
BTFO

Seriously...?

Ryan Gosling is redpilled. He got redpilled while making the Believer, where he played a neo-nazi.

>the first film he ever played, he was a neonazi

He's /ourguy/ for certain

This is uniquely a US problem

When I saw blade runner the other day everyone was silent the entire movie and when It finished no one made a noise and just got up and left as the credits were rolling

The exception to this is midnight screenings of very large movies, where people will likely clap at the end.

But outside of that people do not clap, commentate, yell, etc during or after films in Australia.

he maried a mongrel tho

And Drive, where he kills a bunch of kikes. And his love interests are always white.

>watching the CINEMA JEW
unless you were taking your bitch for a walk consider PIRACY you kangoroo fucker

It's a piece of shit cash grab film for the illiterate retard masses. Anyone who likes that kind of soulless mass market popcorn garbage should be culled.

cuck

AI loyal waifu bots are the final redpill
Women are obsolete and must go

Tired of getting letters from ISP because of torrents that snitch. Rather just skip film's altogether.

>sex bot called JOI

beyond redpilled

I don't go often, I've been probably about 5 or 6 times this year

I only go on Tuesday because It's cheap

DUDE, he is his role! Nevermind that acting ist psychological prostitution.

>married Eva Mendes

I bet you 1,000 that Ryan Gosling is a democrat voting turboliberal or Arnold tier cuckservative, essentially the same thing, and he would hate your guts.

Looks pretty shit desu
Besides Jared fucking Leto's in it

you can buy hacked AMC or cineplex accounts on various black market sites. There's zero risk and it makes the company lose money. win win win.

this
Got a decent $350 1080p projector two years ago and it's great. Last time I went to the movies the screen looked tiny.
>nice, large screen at comfortable distance
>no neck strain
>can wear pjs
>comfy bed or couch, no disgusting chair
>climate controlled
>can eat/drink whatever you want
>movies are free just pirate them
>no weird smells
>no kids drugged by the government shooting the place up
>can pause to use the bathroom
>no nigs talking, crying kids or teens on phones
>no retards who show up with literal pneumonia /emphysema and cough nonstop

The only downside really is that it is less of an "experience" and there's no trailers at the beginning.

Can't go full trad in Hollywood. Some white men have to sacrifice by spilling their seed into mud pussy.

I'm in Utah. Theatre is likely empty for rated r on Sunday. But it's still a hassle to go there and pay the price, not fucking eat food I like, and on seats that barely recline. The price for experience is what I consider for entertainment. It's also why I no longer by AAA games. The money I could have spent else where can equate to more hours of quality entertainment.

>setting only 32 years in the future
>crazy architecture everywhere that would take centuries to build
>20-something woman claims she never saw a tree in her life.

ಠ_ಠ

>No religion
>Red pilled

Pick one

Yeah I wish I had just watched it at home. The theater I went to had the volume cranked up to stupid levels and some of the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA music at the transitions made my ears bleed.

Yeah, she's like some Ted Cruz tier Cuban though. High caste Hispanic. Their kids will look white. She got COLONIZED.

Degenerate

Bad example considering Di Capiro is already mixed race.

Waifus are annoying. Don't Muslims already treat women as property? Fucking apes.

Boring ass movie, I don't recommend seeing it.
My friend fell asleep next to me while watching it and I left the theater more than three times just to walk around and let my mind see something slightly more interesting.

Look up Movie pass. Its like $10 a month to see most any movies once a day.

Also, the new Blade Runner wasn't very good. Not really red pilled either.

>Sicario was shit
Sicario is pretty great and you're a fag.

Hmmm

$10 bucks a month for 1 free movie is not exactly a deal. $10 bucks I can get a nice phone app and spend 10 to 20 hours playing it over a few days if I don't get hooked on it versus 10 bucks to sit in a theatre for 2 hours and maybe like the movie I see. If I don't like a game I can at least be entertained playing it long enough to figure out if I want to keep playing or not.

>tfw no ai gf

Hoping we get something like Blade Runner 2049 in the future for neets

You're a brainlet, it was great. You're stupid.

The original was an equally fucked world and was set in 2019

dont need theaters, download Kodi.

anything you want, movies/tv/etc, free and on demand.

I think he is just blue pilled, is all.
is a shame, but whatever he is an actor. Guys like Clint Eastwood and Mel Gibson are diamonds on a sea of dumb art students.

I didn't see anything specifically blue-pilled about the trailer, but I still assume that there is some sort of SJW propaganda bullshit unless I am told otherwise.

Can anybody convince me?

>arrival

>pretty good

watch it again. On first viewing I thought it was a good movie, but the second time I wathed it I realized how shitty the plot is and how it makes no sense.

It's a parallel world you absolute brainlet

How come this movie isn't out yet on torrents or websites?

It has been like 4-5 days since its release

Are the Jewish overlords getting better at finding people filming inside theaters?

KEK

The movies is a sensory experience though. It has a little magic to it. The surround sound, the sticky floors, the shuffling sounds, the weirdness ofn

Less demand for torrents

people want to go see it at the cinemas cause its not bluepilled shit.

There is no quantitative measure I can place on magic. What's pretty magical is playing a game on my phone while relaxing with a beer with pants optional to be interrupted by my wife asking me to come to bed.

wierd, I got a link to the full ost but still nothing of the movie

also J-dar seem to be down, I loved that website.

>paying for phone apps

lmao wtf
just search for the .apk on google

Please don't tell me you use an iphone user