Anyone else think these two are actually siblings? it would explain why Nagisa died from an unnamed disease

Anyone else think these two are actually siblings? it would explain why Nagisa died from an unnamed disease

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak
youtube.com/watch?v=Li8FBjU_4j0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh_3lj48RwI
youtube.com/watch?v=DJKcPGgul24
youtube.com/watch?v=3lohZV1lVzs
youtube.com/watch?v=E3wWC6Cfikg
youtube.com/watch?v=MLuLJc4BJlY
youtube.com/watch?v=6-EERV9BfGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know what I think? I think you're a colossal faggot.

Same

>key doing incest

I don't think so.

Yuichi x Nayuki

The disease was caused by the town itself, her soul was tied to it. Ushio was the same. Read the damn VN.

No. Because that's retarded. Why the fuck should I believe magically KEY bullshit that honestly makes no sense. Why is there MAGIC in this non-supernatural story? There's always this dumb KEYaids they give to characters to kill them off for no reason without writing an actual reason as to why they are ill. Accepting something as "because he soul is tied to the town" would be as weak as accepting such a weak reasoning.

It is supernatural, read the tags/genres

>Clannad
>non-supernatural
Read the damn VN, every route is a separate timeline where Tomoya gathers a light without noticing by helping the love interest or route supporting character overcome their dilemma. Then in After Story you gain the remaining lights needed to make a miracle happen that brings back Nagisa to life and ends her destined death, freeing her and Ushio's destiny from the town.

>Look_at_this_Faggot.jpg

>not playing the VN so u can collect dragonballs

>Yuichi x Nayuki
how the fuck it is incest

> "Dango Dango Dango" ~
>Cries
Fuck my life

Cousins. Though in Japan and cousins can even register for marriage, it's still frowned upon.
I rewatched the entire thing (series+after story) not long ago
The only comment i can give about these two is that each and every one of us would kill to have these kinds of figures in our lives.

Also, they're specifically said to have met in highschool, so no siblings.

>First thing from daddy.

I want to protect Nagisa.

desu senpai my life goal is to try to be like akio, motherfucker lives my dream life for the most part.

comfy 24/7 with a qt wife and non-shit daughter

I want to give Nagisa a Negisa.

Akio is living the life. I'm so jealous, I don't think I'll ever be this comfy.

It's that time again.
youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

I fucking hate you
>Cries some more..

Why do you do this to me?

WHY!? WHY GOD WHY!? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO THIS WONDERFUL FAMILY!? THEY DID NOTHING TO YOU! FUCK YOU GOD! FUCK. YOU.
BET SATAN LOVED IT! AND YOU HAVE TO FUCK IT ALL UP LIKE U ALWAYS DO.! FUCKING CUNT

How can they do that to such a wonderful family?

youtube.com/watch?v=Li8FBjU_4j0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh_3lj48RwI

Damn, this possibility makes me rock hard.

They still wonderful
^_^

Their happiness, gone

youtube.com/watch?v=DJKcPGgul24

Am I the only one that thinks that this is the best scene?

>Cousins

That's fucking nothing, cousins is super weak.

If there's anything I could give to my daughter/son (if i had one) as their ffirst anime. This masterpiece will be it. It teaches some important life lesson and how to not be a shit parent or child later on. I come from a shitty family and this anime touches my kokoro more than any other thing. I fucking start crying when they introduce Tomoya's Dad.

fuuck

Man, I completely understand you. Those artificial conditions designed to make us cry are just lame.

>watching this for the first time

not a good way to end an evening

I feel nothing, just like when I watched Clannad the first time.

What did he mean by this?

These two probably fucked alot

>Why is there MAGIC in this non-supernatural story?
>Who is Fuko?

The whole story about Tomoya and his dad hits too close to home.

And yet Nagisa is their only child.

>bone your qt wife to oblivion and back
>only child born is a good girl that literally tells you the most private details of her life without you having to track or worry

dunno user, this looks like a huge win ever way you cut it. Akio officially wins at life

The best thing was watching it without all the hate that Sup Forums makes you feel towards anime as you spend the time in this shithole.

Does Nagisa know about the perverted things her parents did?

You can marry your cousins in many states in US. In Europe as well.

Akio is best dad

youtube.com/watch?v=3lohZV1lVzs

youtube.com/watch?v=E3wWC6Cfikg

>losing to a nukige
y'all wimps
you're supposed to not cry

>nukige
not sure if troll or just stupid

>Oh look I'm an angsty MC who has his own fucked up issues so I'll act like a delinquent and hostile since prefers to be alone
>Suddenly nice girl is interested in breaking down that facade because she thinks he's genuinely nice

Why does Gendo Ikari have blue hair?

Kimi dake wo!

youtube.com/watch?v=MLuLJc4BJlY

here's your you

That magical lights bullshit takes away from the drama.

Sorry, I cried during that suitcase scene and Tomoya's father scene. Those hit hard.

>nukige

I'm not gonna lie, I fapped.

It was paraneoplastic syndrome. They should have given her the medicine drug.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-EERV9BfGo

that was only five minutes and 40 seconds long

Who else thinks that Tomoyo was a better match than Nagisa?

Dont think so. Thats why they made Tomoyo After.

Yeah, I mean, then again, if you were to ship Tomoyo and Tomoya then Tomoya wouldn't have met Nagisa and everyone else.

But then again, I do think Tomoyo is a better match.

The names only have 1 letter difference.

Still, first anime that made me cry like a little bitch.

Charlotte was good, too. Made by the same people.

Being with Tomoyo literally gives you cancer.

Is Tomoyo after worth to read?

Only if you are Tomoyofag.

Weak or not, legal or not, it still counts as incest.

NAyuki a best grill

Tomoyo is mai waifu. Best Key girl.

Her diagnosis sounds like Systematic Lupus Erythematosus. The medications for this disease didn't come until about 30-40 years ago. As they don't have cell phones in this show, you can assume that it's supposed to be happening some decades back.

>As they don't have cell phones in this show
but they did have cellphones. judging by the phone design and prevelence though I'd wager the show takes place in the 90s.

Tomoyo a best girl.

CDs are a thing, clamshell cellphones exist, the way the school is designed and the items that are seen in the homes place it somewhere between the end of the 90's to the early 2000's
A few years before the game came out in 2004.

It's one of the most retarded things i ever bothered to read. Regret wasting my time on it.

>Now imagining Nagisa starting to be aware of those things and shlicking for the first time
Thanks user. Now i have to fap again.

Akio is best everything. Have to say voices for him and Sanae were spot-on, i can't imagine anything better.

There were parts where I cried a little prior, but this was a real sucker punch.

It's not an exaggeration to say that Clannad and especially AS changed how I look at family. Maybe that's only because I watched it in my late teens but it's true either way.

MODS

Anyone here get horribly depressed when listening to the beautiful OST?

Yes. Don't listen to it my man. Just forget everything.

THE FUCKING TRAIN

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>Those light dresses
Remind me again why girls stopped wearing these? every time i'm in Taiwan or Japan for work during the summer i see shitloads of these, cute as fuck
Going back home- none. Jeans or leggings everywhere. What happened, Sup Forums?

In East Asia women want to look cute and feminine, but in the West women want to look sexy and stylish.

I couldn't care less about Fucko.
Her presence on the anime was okay-ish during the first season but AS was simply unnecessary comic relief.
Not to mention playing her VN route was a pain because Nagisa kept hijacking it every 5 minutes or so.

Just a reminder you will never have a friend anywhere as brotastic as this.
Goddammit, they should have at least set him up with someone on the go like they did ryou and kappei

How are jeans/leggings "stylish"? ,minimum effort clothing

Fuuko should've won the Sunoharabowl

I'm an Amerifat girl and I just want to be cute and stylish. I don't like that everything that comes out is sexy.

being a girl must really suck you don't even have pockets

It does... I buy men pants as I hate using a purse.

Too bad they didn't make Kappei gay

wear jeans and a military jacket, it's the best look. move to a cold climate too so you can get away with that look always.

being in warm weather means you're shit outta luck if you want to carry stuff with you

Why do people still pretend this show is saddening?

Hunt for thift shops! I haven't worn jeans in 4 years.
Cute dresses/skirts are relatively easy to find and you can always learn basic sewing and applique! Good luck user!
I'm a qt britbong who wears modest East-Asian inspired fashion 24/7.

cocroach thread confirmed

Or why not just shop online?

Riddle me this: Why can't they be biological siblings where they don't even know it?

You have the link of the moot version in the train?

Nice

>Charlotte was good
Holy shit. There's quite a lot of faggotry in this thread but this takes the cake.

>Charlotte was good

Maybe if you stopped after he saved his sister.

>not Lupus
Clearly it was Lupus