This is the fucking state of Canada

This is the fucking state of Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/where-to-get-mcdonalds-szechuan-mcnugget-sauce-2017-10
marketwatch.com/story/rick-and-morty-promotion-flops-for-mcdonalds-but-secondary-szechuan-sauce-market-booms-2017-10-08?siteid=rss&rss=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can these faggots manage to look sadder than when they're going through a mass shooting

Oh yeah and America is so much better legalizing

I enjoy Rick and Morty but anyone going out of their way to acquire meme sauce then getting upset when they can't deserves the rope.

What the hell is this sauce I keep hearing about and how is it related to that reddit-show?

>I enjoy Rick and Morty
you deserve the rope

The worst part is, its just a saltier and more sour sweet and sour sauce.

Its fucking garbage.

Where the hell are they that there isn't another location within 5 mins of it?

What the hell is it, really? Isn't it just a fucking TV show-themed piece of foil that covers the container that they're being this pathetic over?

NO MEME SAUCE

THATS WORSE THAN A HOLOCAUST

liberal whining about the poor, the unfortunate
But instead of spending their time and money helping those people, they want sauce from McDonalds

It's really sad to see this

The whole fucking country has gone queer. It's so much worse here than you can imagine.

No, the actual sauce juice was the promo

What's sad is this guy has a GF and still made the trip.

businessinsider.com/where-to-get-mcdonalds-szechuan-mcnugget-sauce-2017-10

This is apparently what this is all about. This is autism in its purest form

Season 3 episode 1 McDonald’s paid for in show advertisement, and rick went on a whole rant with some alien about McDonald’s Szechuan sauce being the best thing he’s ever had in his life and wishing it would come back, repeatedly referenced throughout the episode, and millenials bent over backwards to suck the Szechuan out of their own dicks until they heard that McDonald’s was meming too and bringing the sauce back for a special event, to pull in the extra customers. Liberal corporate hating millenials literally falling over themselves to throw their money at the worst food company in the industry, just because of a meme.

this is the greatest marketing ploy I've seen in years, maybe in a decade.
it's fucking benie babies, furby, and tickleme elmo wrapped up into a fucking food.

Oh so just more corporate cock-sucking. Good goyim eat it up as usual. Yawn. Thanks for explaining though

Why do they look so sad? They can still go home and legally fuck their dogs.

I guess mcdonalds released special edition teriyaki sauce for a limited time. Last time mcdonalds had teriyaki sauce was in the 90's.

>I WANT MY CYANIDE PILL SOUP MORTY, I NEED TO HAVE IT, I J-JUST *BURP* GOTTA GET MY CYANIDE MORTY
When will we do this and solve all our problems?

But you can get it anywhere, at any time, from somewhere better than McDonald's.

>haha I too enjoy this thing with the most cancerous fan base in the world, but I'm totally not like the rest of them, I'm good ; )

Fuck off to reddit with the rest of you Rick and Morty faggots

>willingly eating that dogshit food
wew
We're talking about millennials here remember

I fucking hate this place. Just Sarmat the whole fuckin thing.

>I enjoy Rick and Morty

But then it’s not about Disney’s Mulan, user. What about Mulan?

Lol this whole thing is so sad. If these retards REALLY wanted to get szechuan sauce all they have to do is go to the nearest Chinese restaurant. Half the fucking menu comes covered in that shit.

jebus

Disgusting plebs that don't use hot mustard

But it's like some secret formulation

What the fuck is going on with this shit? I watched a few rick and morty clips just to see what the fuss was about and it's not even funny. have the kikes really brainwashed numales to the point of a 4 hr trip to buy some shitty mcdonalds sauce?

Why does he get a gf and not me, when I am not a fan of Rick and Morty just like Sup Forums told me not to be? Life isn't fair.

>wasting a day and a tank of gas for a 15 cent packet of fast food sauce because the packaging is different

The hell is a matter with these people.

Only after he preps his wife for her bull

Because you’re not a feminist ally

Imagine this is 1954. This is the typical "male" of 2017.

What say you?

>driving four hours for fast food because a cartoon told you it was good

Millennials were a mistake.

>So, disappointed fans turned online, where a ridiculous secondary market had suddenly emerged. By Sunday, a single packet of the sauce had apparently sold on Ebay for $300

marketwatch.com/story/rick-and-morty-promotion-flops-for-mcdonalds-but-secondary-szechuan-sauce-market-booms-2017-10-08?siteid=rss&rss=1

Start another war.

Highly intelligent

yep anywhere like in any Sichuanese/Chinese restaurant

you're a leaf
women are not for you

"McCarthy is /ourguy/"

>have the kikes really brainwashed numales to the point of a 4 hr trip to buy some shitty mcdonalds sauce?
Yes

Cry myself to sleep

Fuck I should have gotten up early and scalped that shit on the internet.

Well... he was... and Nixon.

being in a mass shooting is an adrenaline rush. it is something everyone subliminaly wants from watching action movies and playing video games. driving 4 hours and waiting in line at mcdonalds is just boring and these people probably realised on the ride home how retarded they are being fed trivial bullshit from a cartoon.

Really shit meme

kys

She is a radio host and I'm betting was paid by McDicks for the publicity.
>fake news

Should've gone out for comped sushi instead.

this nigger gets it

Even plebbit acknowledges that these people are fucking retards.

>Go to McDonald's
>Get McNuggets with Szechuan sauce COMPED
>Taco Bell and McDonald's poorfags give me dirty looks
>Ask the cashier to give me 50 packets of Szechuan sauce
>Receive them COMPED
>A riot ensures between Taco Bell and McDonald's peasants
>mfw

>Communist revolutionaries dropping everything for corporate meme sauce because an intellectual cartoon told them to.

I actually like rick and morty. What I can’t stand are the fans of the show. They are toxic and cringey! Having a literal high IQ myself I actually take the time to understand the science behind the major themes of the show while these other fans sit outside a fast food restaurant for hours waiting for a packet of ketchup. It is really ashame for people like me having to be lumped in with these morons. Embarrasing

>PART
>AND
>PARCEL

These are the fans of a show that started out with a clip that involved a kid sucking on his grandfathers balls...

> > fucking losers. Embarrassed to be Canadian

Capitalism saves the day again

1. Why only for one day? Why not two or three? I literally just heard about this today, and yesterday, I was busy attending a wedding.

2. If that couple made the effort to drive for four hours to get the sauce, why did they give up after checking one single location? Why not hop town to town to see if they have them?

>4hours

Someone drove from Toronto to Detroit for sauce, dumb bitch

At least theyre a white couple

lol i got mine. HEY GUYS ITS PICKLE RICK! WUBBA LUBBA DUBB DUBB lol

I love reddit, more intelligent discussions and no Russian Trump bots lol

This is what the absence of Christianity looks like.

typing like this, even ironically, makes my skin shudder with cringe. I'm glad that show come out so i can easily identify and avoid the category of people who watch it

Stupid people to go Reddit to act intelligent, while intelligent people go to 4han to act stupid.

We should make pickle rick a meme, it would be so based.

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard!!! I pray for either a zombie or nuclear apocalypse to cleanse this world of the weak!!!FACT!!!

>What say you?

that smile! after his brother did that!

>campag-bippidi boppidi
What are Italians doing in Canada??

>Stupid people to go Reddit to act intelligent, while intelligent people go to 4han to act stupid

!!!FACT!!!

This show is okay

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Thanks for the insight Schlomo!

It's all libtards who are now crying about it. Faggots talking about lawsuits and boycotting over fucking Mcdonalds. Pray for nukes! Pic related....

>20 zumtinz unironically making posts about happy meal disappoints.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE NORMIE WEST

This took much longer than usual

I went to McDonald's early yesterday just to wait behind 10 or so literal neckbeards and hambeasts. When I got up there they gave me some McNuggets and the sauce. I sat down, tried the sauce, then tossed it out. At least 5 spergs ran to dig it out of the garbage can.

>noodle-niggers
>human

what is that sauce? A new flavour or something?

A discontinued flavor from 1998 that became a terrible forced meme from the cartoon Rick and Morty.

Was -john killed for leaking information about the Las Vegas shooting?

sauce /?

When I see shit like this I realize why so many of the youth in the west so willingly give away their childrens future to mud people.

They truly are the beautiful ones, not a care in the world.

bugman central

This is what happens when companies started giving out free shit.

He has a masculine face too

The cancerous TV Jew has even polluted the minds of our non-beta men