Why do you hate Israel, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2016/09/07/has-israel-effectively-colonized-the-united-states/
theroot.com/53-of-white-women-voted-for-trump-who-just-told-france-1796902625
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews

9/11 white genocide

ISRAEL BTFO

where's that pic that explains the jidf posting "cute Israeli military girls" as part of their shilling?
Been needing that a lot lately

Holy shit there must be 4 of these threads in the catalog right now. What caused the sudden extra aggression?

I love Israel. JIDF women in bikinis with Uzis please.

Post pictures of real Israeli girls. Those girls look too hot, they are probably of pig disgusting eastern European mix.

Fuck you and your shilling kike shitskin.

>Falling for obvious bait.

They're fucking jews, which is worse than nigger-tier.
Not an ally at all.
>USS Liberty attack
>JFK
>RFK
>9/11
>Vegas

It's a psyop from globalist Jew Billionaires like Soros:

Zionist jews (OP's picture) are just a normal crew of religious wackos that want a ethnocentric state - Sup Forums supports the right for ethnocentric states to exist.

Zionist jews fucking HATE globalist jews for being into open-borders, promoting sodomy etc. That why Soros is BANNED from Israel.

Globalist Jews get shill faggits (see 80% of this thread) to claim all jews are the same, effectively letting the Globalist hide amongst their enemy

hmmm

True, Israelis are very racist and hate diaspora jews too. Almost the opposite of diaspora Jews. Can you imagine this kike doing 2 years IDF?

how come israeli jews are so good looking compared to european jews?

i don't hate Israel, who said that?

>Beautiful fuckable israhelli girls!

>how come IDF only shows hot chicks
>what are psyops
don't fall for the hot kike meme

Oy vey!

>Israel
>Kikes

I like Israel, dislike the Jews outside of it. the ones in it understand the need for nationalism, for faith, far more than the bad actors who have not joined in ISrael, and instead cause prblems in the west with their marxism

im gonna go for the side that doesnt strap bombs to children. Oh it's the Jews that dont do that? Jews are ok by me then

Try to move to Israel and buy land, goy.
Learn your lesson.

Came to this thread just to confirm that the first post is the best post. And it is.

>Why does Sup Forums hate Israel?
its a meme. The fact that there is no cut and dry reason to hate an entire body of people based on their religion or race should be enough information for you to realise that the jewish hate meme collects the worst of pol together to be laughed at by everyone else who maintains a sense of reason

>muslim world wants to push you and your country into ocean
>be surrounded by muslim world
>muzzies are too busy to fight each other or invading armies from other side of the world
Wow, israelis are some lucky motherfuckers...

I'm suspicions of any religion that mutilates the body

>allows women to fight
>allows degeneracy
>jewish
>isn't the kingdom of Jerusalem

>> Minorities BTFO
HEH you dont know

I don't. I like Israel.

> full of Jews

The only thing these likes have done properly is mandatory enlistment

its as simple as this

>do as I say not as I do

> everyone is trained to kill
> PM is an actual Commando
> best high tech weaponry around

we could take over that bitch in 3 hours tops

I don't hate Israel per say, but rather Israeli zionists, western zionists and politicians who advocate zionism over their own country's interests.

the whole faggy jidf squad is in this thread, reported.

Real one.
>ugly af

why do you hate zionism

Another real jewish IDF girl.

>imagine being this obsessed

just SAGE this shit and stop bumping

>> qt girls
Only because of the influx of Russian genetics. Girls native to the Levant are not exactly supermodel material.

More real IDF girls.
> more ugly af

ups

Zionists are warmongerers for Israel and non Israelis put Israel before their own country. Why do American politicians think it's acceptable to provide Israel with millions of dollars in defense funds each year instead of spending it on the poor white families in the rust belt?

more beauties

Wow, this one is really making me pro-Israhell.

Real life seems a little bit different, Moshe.
Your soldiers are ugly as fuck.

>Why does Sup Forums hate Israel?

Because people working for Israel keep making posts like this.

i think any military effort against a violent regressive ideology like Islam should be welcomed. I think palestine should go the way of the dinosaur and if jews need more guns to do it then let em i say

What? Now I'm pro Israhell!

Look at this beauty!

>Your soldiers are ugly as fuck.

That's why they're better soldiers.

You don't know them, you've never been there, you know shit.

Palestinian people is lovely people. They are the most patient people in the world.

It is literally proven that israel utilized female recruits in propaganda utilzed by hired spammers. This is literal JIDF posting, hence why these threads are made routinely

why are they blowing themselves up and flying plains into buildings and shit then. Wow so patient

Lots of Mizrahi (arab) blood. Hybrid vigour

> Palestinian is lovely people

Hello, sandnigger

>lovely people

>Muhammad was so lovely he threw acid on his wife, stoned his gay son to death, and arranged his 8 year old daughter into marriage with a 40 year old man

these fuckers can get wiped out like i give a shit

kek

More beautiful israeli soldiers.

Assange tweeted this today:
counterpunch.org/2016/09/07/has-israel-effectively-colonized-the-united-states/

Beautiful israeli chicks, yes, "beautiful".

>majority of the worlds population
>below 100 iq

Fuck, someone is lying to me. They aren't so beautiful in real life!

Reality is different from Israhellwood.

Most IDF females that get posted arent pictures taken or even uploaded by the government though. Theyre taken from their social media. Though its true that with mandatory service in Israel, the attractive females in uniform are gonna get some attention. If service was mandatory in the US youd probably see Alexis Ren all over here with claims that the Navy was full of babes.

>posting IDF propaganda photos
think with your brain, not your dick

I'd buttsecks it

Because they did 9-11 and are jewing us over like any other jew.

She's cute

Mudslime apologist please go

Yep, they originally defined the IQ spectrum using humans from developed first world nations. 100 is the average white male.

>muh based Israel

They are only nationalists when it comes to themselves. They are promoting multicultural cancer in every other white nation, just like a Jew would.

FPBP

Youre thinking of white women, pal. They hate white men so much, they turned em into numales while they fuck BBC. Numales are good nannies for brown babies though

Reality vs Jewish fiction

More reality.

just be careful

I think most white women voted for Trump. Can't confirm, but I remember hearing something like that on CNN.

But no, our media is definitely infected with Jews, women are slightly more susceptible to doing what the media tells them which is why overall, women vote for the BBC because they've been told it's the right thing to do (ladies, it's not).

Also, I can't find the infographics for it, but Israel is a staunch supporter of multiculturalism in Europe. They literally run the boats and send Africans into fucking Europe.

"Liberal" Jews in America support multiculture in American, and "muh based Israeli Jews" support the multicultural death of white Europe. The whole Liberal American Jew vs. Conservative Israeli Jew is total bullshit made for the television. They are not at odds, they are on the same team. All Jews want their own ethno-nation while destroying the competition (mainly us). They both fucking suck. Jews are jews.

Slutish? Maybe.
But... "beautiful"????

The hot "Jewish" girls are actually of slavic descent.

we're better than God's chosen people

I like them for all those reasons. People need to realize elite Jews in America are different from the average Israeli.

>tired of fighting Israel's conflicts
>Israel stole our nuke technology
>all USSR spies leaking nuclear secrets were Jewish
>tired of paying Israel gibs instead of using that money for taking care of our own first.

M A G A

Israhelli female soldiers look pretty normal to me.
Nothing like those PR campaigns that the kikes are pushing here to us.

literally welfare niggers feeding of US tax money

now fuck off with your bait bullshit

theroot.com/53-of-white-women-voted-for-trump-who-just-told-france-1796902625

And it seems to be true, slightly more white women voted for Trump than Hillary (which is really bad for a Democrat). Apparently, one of the reasons Hillary lost was because she did much more poorly than expected with white girls.

God bless those based females that broke the media conditioning and saw Hillary for the manipulative cunt bitch she really is.

And on that note, this is why we should get rid of all beaner bitches. All those retarded "YOU WANNA DEPORT THIS Sup Forums?" threads with dumb Mexican cunts need to go away. (99% of the border jumpers do not look like that anyway).

Why do the jews hate reality so much?

Fuglies.

Look at those girls closely, and ask yourselves if they really look like what the jews try to shove on our faces here.

Because they can't accept that they're the bad guys.

I'll tell you why.