So this is the average trump supporter? Huh

So this is the average trump supporter? Huh.

people are fucking insane

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Great overanalysis copy pasta. That has nothing to do with then sperging on sauce

this but modded for Sup Forums

>Rick & Morty fans

For real though, has anyone here tried that sauce? Is it good or was it a secret capitalistic marketing technique by (((them)))?

>when liberals fall more into capitalist tricks than right wingers
Top kek

no thats just one trump supporter. just a guy who posts on r/the donald.

Damn good point. We should make sure few people as possible like trump. That will insure his reelection

What are those McDonalds Nuggets made off? After all the documentaries on people shitting on Nuggets I hope they changed the formula or something.

i like asian sauses so i would prolly like it. my guess is that the mcdonalds szauchan sauce is just basic szauchan sauce, but with extra cornsyrup.

Humiliating. I'm off the train, boys

So he's one of the Chad Alphas who got a sauce packet and then shoved it in the face of the betas who got nothing?

Please for the love of all that is holy do NOT let that cancer infect Sup Forums

There needs to be a global ban on r&m

I dont understand a bitch would slurp the cum out yo dick the fastest its ever been for dos nuggets

What ever it is, it’s magical. It will be the only state sponsored food in the utopia.

yeah better watch out for those atheists. good thing we're safe from them on Sup Forums since only good christian men come to Sup Forums

>georgia
NUKE US!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sup Forums. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Canadas nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sup Forums truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Swedena existential catchphrase “Refugees Welcome,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Twillight Eclipse. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as PJWs genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Rick is a nazi when he drinks