Tokyo Ghoul:Re Spoilers

>Arima was the OEK and Kaneki took his place.
>Kirishima family saved again.
>Milf looking better than ever.

What was the point of the Kirishima family coming? I'm not sure anymore.

Eto is kill

Ayato meatshield.

>I AM THE TOKYO GHOUL
Kaneki pls stop it

So he picked Neutral the worst route.

Ayato was needed to guide Hinami out, I guess. The other two were useless. Banjou and troup distracted the fodder.

Still, at this point Banjou should have just distracted them, Hinami should have waited for Kaneki in a corridor and we would have had the same outcome. They were useless.

ETOFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

MY FUCKING DICK,

I am proud of kaneki. Who would thought a weakling like him from the beginning of the series would ended up becoming this powerful and now he is officially the OEK. Kaneki sure has come a long way.

WHY DID ETO HAVE TO DIE
REEEEEEEEÉEEEEEÊEEEEEEEĚ
WHY DID SHE WASTE HER LIFE SAVIBG USELESS CHARACTER LIKE AYATO AND TOUKA
REEEEEEEEEEEÈEEEEEEEEEWW

KEEP YOUR MEATY CLAWS OUT OF THIS THREAD KRABS.

When you realize she's single and gets no dick.

i'd imagine that were going to have a war of the kings arc, where Furuta,Amon,Kaneki and Seidou all compete to become the one eye'd king.

Holy shit, it wasn't Ayato, but Hisoka who sacrificed himself!

>Arima dies
>fujo moments with Kaneki
>garden children are crying for him
>ainu poem
>Kaneki takes on his wishes and hopes

>Eto dies
>Kaneki moves on to save Touka

What the fuck

You don't need to be in a relationship to have sex.

>Seidou
Stop being retarded he is a fodder who will be sacrificed for the sake of Akira.

Only absolutely deluded people thought she meant something to him on a personal level, user.

What a cute

He knows what his priorities are.

Arima is his daddy meanwhile Eto is a trash.

Do you think Arima and Eto had sex once in a awhile? Asking for a friend.

Nah, that would kinda defeat the purpose of the king, ie to start a revolution. I can see Furuta being a spanner in the works, but he seems to have no interest to become any kind of king nor would anyone follow him.

Seidou doesn't give a shit and Amon would follow Kaneki.

BASED

Did he just quit CCG?

Daddy Figure

Literal Trash

>Half-Human x One Eyed Ghoul
If they have a child, will their child be human or OEG?

Yes

>Seidou doesn't give a shit
Seidou want's to be number one.

>Kaneki leaves dying Eto to save Touka

guess its time to drop this shitty manga. Fuck you and your plot armored whore. Her family ruined this arc and the rest of the manga with it.

>out of nowhere Arima is the founder of Aogiri because why not? He's a god
>Kirishimas were saved (again) by Squad 0 and nobody died.
>Kaneki being daddy's boy and becoming the chosen one just like his dad wanted

Why should Kaneki care about Eto? Only waifufags love her.

Seidou doesn't give a shit about any revolution, dude. He also isn't all that strong, is probably gonna die on Rue and no one would follow his crazy ass.

A mummy owl centipede.

Eto is trash to Kaneki of course he doesn't give a shit.

I´m done with this shit,fuck this plot armor,i hope you have a painful death Ishida piece of shit

>out of nowhere Arima is the founder of Aogiri because why not? He's a god
You misunderstood the scene. He and Eto already had their groups. When they clashed first and realised what the other is, Arima broke his rule to not talk to Ghouls and talked to her. Afterwards they worked together for the next generation.

Furuta and Kanou are obviously going to become some sort of allies to Kaneki.

>Furuta hates V, seems to not like the Washuu family.
>Sabotages CCG/V/Washuu when he can

Yeah he cause Eto's death, but he's going to be a handy ally, plus enemy of my enemy and all.

user, those people just find some buzz word and latch onto it. You can't expect them to be able to read.

>SSS rated like Eto and Arima died.
>Fodder kirishit family gets to live till the end.
What is this shit writing ishida. Stop playing pokemon Go and reading Bleach at the same time.

I think Furuta can be King, but in the future, after Kaneki and Arima.
_ When Eto said "OEK is. Not me" - it shows the panel where Kaneki, Arima, and Furuta. Now that Kaneki and Arima are already OEK, Furuta is left.
_ Arima and Kaneki have "King" kanji on their birthday, and so they are. Furuta birthday also has "King" kanji, but it is in between 2 "gate" kanji, so it means he can be "King" but after a process.
That is my take on OEK.

what does the one eyed king even do???

I'm literally the one who loves Touka the most!

All this butthurt is delicious

Just let Eto dies,i don´t want her became more garbage what it is already

He's the leader and he had one (functional) eye.

The identity of the OEK has been revealed. Now i can drop this shittiest plot armor manga.

Be a rallying figure and start a revolution. Although it seems to be very ghoul centric I hope some humans will join in as well.

End yourself,your shitty waifu needs to get her ass saved every time

>tfw all the good characters are dying

she is a shit
and even her damn family have plot armor not even ayato died fuck you ishida

Yes, and? A husbando should keep his waifu save.

This,I just wanted to see Rize again but at this point I don´t give a shit anymore

Destroy V.

Ghouls will flock to him because he 'killed' Arima.some of the humans will defect when they find out about V and the washuus (like maude).

Squad 0 should know the Location of the Garden so he'll have most of the failed hybrids on his side as well.

*cute

The hero we need

I expect there to be major help for the CCG to come from abroad. They are losing most of their major forces and Kaneki is gaining a lot.
And other countries would surely not want to see a ghoul uprising, even if they are not connected to V. Though they probably are.

I wonder if Milf knows about the CCG and V. If not, there's a chance to stay alive.

time to drop this garbage

Keep the tears flowing.

tears for what? continues to suck Ishida´s dick and defending this shitty writing

That's semen

Next chapter Touka will take Kaneki's dick virginity.

Fucking chump always thinking he's tough instead gets his shit rekt he ain't making it

>mfw she actually died
LMAO

I feel bad for humans. The organization keeping ghouls from murdering willy-nilly is run by.... ghouls. To make matters worse there's now ghoul Jesus taking the Mennonites to the promised land.

I thought Amon was our hero, but it looks like he's ghoul scum too. Shit ain't fair, yo.

Good, shipperfags like yourself are cancer anyway.

>wan piss faggotry
who would have thought

>re means king in italian
>We've been reading Tokyo Ghoul:King all this time
I'm not even mad at this point

Oh, how sad. Why are you all always frowning? Would it kill you (it just might) to smile once in a while?

>dat faceless take in the back

Eto? More like Deto.

Did they show Eto's death? Maybe Kaneki dragged her along.

It really doesn't look like her upper body is severely damaged so Kaneki could easily help her with some meat if he wanted to right?

I don't really like Eto but given the current circumstances it wouldn't make sense if she dies like that.

>Abons don't realise that neither Touka or Eto are going to end up with kaneki
>the manga going end with Rize and kaneki going on a second date
>Then end up traveling the world together

>Re means king in italian.
>Kaneki's home is also named Re.

>Did they show Eto's death? Maybe Kaneki dragged her along.
>It really doesn't look like her upper body is severely damaged so Kaneki could easily help her with some meat if he wanted to right?
She's dead Jim.

She said herself that shes dying and had that whole Arima thing going on. She's dead senpai.

Kaneki doesn't have to drag her, Ishida's already done it~

Are we gonna see Uta and Donato next week? Also this probably finally confirms that Amon in on Rue.

Yomo is fucking useless.

This t b h Rize is the better option then Touka and Eto

Why not travel with Rize and have sex with that perfect body
Then living with someone in a cafe shop for the rest of your life

Yeah okay but wouldn't we get some kind of emotional flashback or some inner monologue or some shit?

She's just saying "I'm dying" and Kaneki is like "well shit I guess" and supposedly just moved on?

For a character like her that seems to be a pretty underwhelming and boring way to leave the stage.

Jesus, how many idiots are going to fall for that now?

Yomo BTFO

>he still survived
Fucking bullshit plot armor

>She's just saying "I'm dying" and Kaneki is like "well shit I guess" and supposedly just moved on?
Yes, that's exactly what happened

>For a character like her that seems to be a pretty underwhelming and boring way to leave the stage.
Ishida doesn't give a shit anymore. It seems like he wants to finish this as soon as possible, otherwise he wouldn't make Eto die for garbage reasons such as that to begin with.

How is he not dead?

>but wouldn't we get some kind of emotional flashback or some inner monologue or some shit?
We literally got that as she commented on her relationship with arima inside her mind.

And about Kaneki, she literally told him who the OEK is now and what he's destined to do. That's enough.

This idiot lives after getting cut in the neck, spanked, running entirely out of fuel and now blasted right through the chest.

But Eto dies from having her legs and arms cut off.

Koma survived that too. Then he died to Arima. But I guess that piece of consistency went over your head, so you resorted to throwing out words you don't know the meaning of.

>get summer rize
>roll normal gacha
>UR
>valentine rize
just fuck my shit up. I want to be done with this

>garbage character
>garbage reasons
Sounds fine to me. Furuta was just a little too rough with his toy.

Has this been the worst overall TG Arc thus far? Is there any person alive here that has not been let down or felt cheated once in this span of chapters?

Its not even over yet.

>nigga I'm dead af

at this point, I don't think you should really put a lot of stock in logic or precedent when it comes to whoever survives or not.

I think it's fairly clear by now that characters just die when Ishida wants or needs them to, not when it makes sense.

user, why do you still use that shitty image.

absolute horseshit
>gets cut in half and thrown off a building, perfectly fine
and now this kills her?

it should be considered criminal to do so horrible when an arc concept alone has so much potential

I liked Yomo in the first manga but now he's one of the characters i hate the most.