I Don't Care If Whites Are A Minority

What is there to say to this Sup Forums? When you've broken down the truth and passed out the red pills what is there to respond to someone who says "Why does it matter if white people fall under a minority?", or "If white peoples will be a minority so be it." or, "I'm not going to tell someone they can't immigrate because of their skin color"

How can I make them understand that there's merit to stopping us from becoming minorities in our own homelands?

Pull the ol' role reversal argument. Get them to sympathize with some minority hypothetically having the same thing happen to them

Upvoted

>our homelands
>you live in the US

kys

Oh you dont care if whites are a minority? Ok then we’ll make all of the other races minorities and make sure whites are 99% majority on the planet since race doesnt matter.

that doesnt make any sense

Demonstrate what happens when nonwhites are given power over whites. South Africa is a fun example.

Make me with your Army oh wait you don't have one

I've tried the Japan argument where I draw a parallel between the Japanese maintaining homogeneity but that's usually shot down on the basis that the USA is a (((melting pot))).

Any recommendations?

These people dont care if whites are a minority because they dont care about race. If they dont care about race then they wont care if planet earth is 99% white. How does this not make sense to you?

I've honestly become pretty numb to it. Looking at the history of humans since we were basically apes to now, it just feels silly to care about race as much as we do. The human race is now 100% connected due to the internet and is mixing at a rapid pace. Few hundred years down the line, I doubt there will be much of race to begin with, so why care? Eventually it'll be Earth-born vs Colonists or Organic vs Cybernetic or New Race vs New Race.
I just feels pointless now to care so much about this shit.

People definitely care about race when they have a chance to fuck over whites. We sure as hell aren't all one race when it comes to South Africa, university admissions or representation in STEM.

Voting blocs
If we become a minority then our group concerns will never again get addressed at the ballot box

Yes i know, the point is to force them to admit they are anti-white or actually do care about race.

>making a nonsensical statement and then telling someone to kill himself

Unironically kill yourself

Immigration shouldn't make Whites a minority. If people are well educated and responsible, they tend not to breed like rabbits, their population don't explode. We simply should not be letting uneducated people into the country. The purpose of immigration is to make your country better, not worse.

Lol I say this all the time. I'm gonna die before that happens, why should I give a fuck? If white people are gods chosen people I'm sure he'll figure something out. He's God after all. He can do anything ;)

It's just a nihilistic cop out. Tell them to kill themselves cause it doesn't really matter and nobody cares

Response:
But I and others like me do care. Where are we supposed to go? Just tell me one place where people like me and I'll go there, but that don't exist

(((They))) and their brown hordes will literally murder us when they are in control of the government in a real way.

Obama was surrounded by many white advisors. Still a white government in many ways. Obama was a "thank you" for the fried chicken vote.

When it really goes brown, you get South Africa, Zimbabwe style anti-white. Whites will be murdered and ethnically cleansed.

Yes it does. They literally don't care and their nihilism will not be taken seriously. If they 'don't care' then they don't care and their lack of consistency is indefensible. They don't care yet they go out of their way to care for the opposition. If they then further break down to openly admitting they are anti-white then they are fucking retards if they can't accept the fact that a 'kill whitey' political platform is not supported by whites, which is the predominate make up of the US. There are also economically practical reasons why we need limitations on immigration. Mass immigration = stagnant/declining wages. And it needs to be meritocratic in how we accept immigrants to avoid lifelong detriments financially (welfare) and culturally (bogging down school system, crime, etc) and prioritize people who share our values of independence, liberty, hardwork i.e. the people who will contribute to society. If the people being prioritized are white it proves whites are superior. If they say meritocracy is white supremacy then they are de facto advocating white supremacy because they are assuming only whites can pass because it's too hard for people of ethnic background.

There is no scenario in which these people are right.

>(((They))) and their brown hordes will literally murder us when they are in control of the government in a real way.

Also, Charlottesville was literally a "gestalt" of this in miniature form. Call off law enforcement completely, and wink to your political murderers (antifa). This is already how white farmers are murdered in South Africa/Zimbabwe.

fpbp

>"So you're fine with how blacks are treated in America?"
There. If they try to worm their way out, ask them what makes one minority different from the other.

They'll probably eventually say that whites deserve it. At which point they should be considered a lost cause.

>that the USA is a (((melting pot)))
Of white Europeans, yes. Explain to them that the massive 3rd world immigration didn't kick in until 1965.