files.catbox.moe/pc0ijm.jpg).
files.catbox.moe/8ngtc4.jpg).
imgur.com/a/KgB8S
imgur.com/a/Q1FGq
i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png
imgur.com/a/yKOdh
imgur.com/a/cBlJu
imgur.com/YFIoCR4
themoneyofsoulandpossibilitycontrol.wikia.com/wiki/Q).
cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/ad/Wimpod.png
cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/37/Comfey.png
i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
i.imgur.com/36vJ9df.jpg
i.imgur.com/qKC1GxQ.jpg
imgur.com/a/G3JtA
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2258936
imgur.com/a/gFaS5
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57445079
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
youtube.com/watch?v=VoAfb3f04mo
i.imgur.com/HI33ikE.png
i.imgur.com/V7eDuVb.png
a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=636237
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1846261
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/a/gWwAh
i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9
imgur.com/a/zj9si
i.imgur.com/RNeZoLo.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3057212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would like to request Mai Natsume holding a miniature panda in the palm of her hand and petting it with her other hand while smiling and blushing.
Panda reference: i.imgur.com/jdl2KBx.png

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in her bikini with her hands behind her head like this:
i.imgur.com/uHVtZxP.jpg

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. The relevant bikini reference picture can be found in the bottom right corner of the reference sheet. (Its resolution is low, but it's all I have at the moment.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. As a matter of fact, I'd also love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few months back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: u.pomf.is/qvzpbh.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, I would like a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful from a slice of cake.

Alternatively, I'd also would love to see a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting my husbando, Law. Any casual dude outfit with rolled up sleeves, or anything with heart motifs, just keep it tasteful.

Requesting Rin enjoying a Diet Coke.

Requesting Okoi either:

-Throwing me a kiss
-Lifting weights in gym clothes
-Looking at Potclean and not understanding what is he supposed to be
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg
-Cosplaying Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk
-Kissing a Smoochum
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png

Anything else is always appreciated.

Requesting Shion wearing Bhanabra armor from monster hunter or her wearing a naked apron with a embarrassed expression on her face.
Bhanabra armor ref: imgur.com/a/ibwnx
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance.

Requesting Eureka dressed up as Franziska Von Karma, preferably doing any of the poses featured.

More Eureka: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request Madotsuki trying to sleep in a spaceship cockpit, with her braids floating around in 0-G and a view out into space in the background.

Alternatively, and I normally I don't like requesting something like this because it feels embarrassing but why not, right?
I'd like to request Madotsuki wearing a wedding dress and holding bouquet of glowing white tulips, preferably while looking at the viewer.

i.imgur.com/uZfXecD.jpg Bouquet example

As always really anything would be great, especially anything cute, seasonal, or POV. Cutelewd is ok (within reason)

Requesting my waifu in any of these individual swimsuit designs
imgur.com/a/9yHid

Alternatively cosplaying:
-Dizzy's new outfit: imgur.com/a/4SoIK
-Lie Mei's outfit from Thunderbolt Fantasy imgur.com/a/RUU35
-In Sabrina/Natsume's outfit from Gen 1
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
-Inverse Origami's Astral Dress imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr

Requesting Sakuya in a fancy dark blue or black cocktail dress drinking a glass of champagne at a nice restaurant. POV sharing a drink would be lovely. Faceless or self insert would be wonderful as well. Perfect and elegant as always.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd within reason is fine too.

Thank god it's friday. Been a long week. I hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks if you consider.

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Requesting slightly tanned akihisa since it's still summer. Maybe him chilling on the beach or just being somewhere outside on a nice day.

- I would like to see him dressed in this outfit but in fullbody: imgur.com/xg6WSkT

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Requesting Kagura receiving a bouquet of sunflowers, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

Or for a second request,a Mio version of that KanColle glove fad with shipgirls opening one of their gloves to the viewer. She would be doing it with her fingerless elbow glove from the Don't Say Lazy concert outfit. Ref with examples of the fad itself, and for her glove : imgur.com/a/Ti6HZ

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin posing as Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash imgur.com/a/ogOl7, does not matter masked or unmasked. It would've be awesome if artist would've be able to capture the essence of both characters and mix it up in amazing piece of art!
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing an outfit that includes strapped, open-toed high heels. These are the heels, or sandals, I'm talking about along with some outfit examples:
u.pomf.is/mnmaoz.jpg
u.pomf.is/fqfckh.jpg
u.pomf.is/dxlhoe.jpg

Also requesting Ai wearing an office bikini, which basically consists of a top that looks like a blazer and/or a white shirt, a tie, along with a sarong that resembles a pencil skirt, like so:
u.pomf.is/bozzik.jpg

Or maybe wearing a nurse uniform:
u.pomf.is/idwgxk.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Hi, WWD.
I have a variety of requests this weekend so hopefully something catches your eye.
First of all, here's a few general outfits I would like to see her in imgur.com/a/LeNwT
Considering it's Summer I thought it'd be a shame if I never requested her wearing any kind of swimsuit so here's a few designs I like, there's two 3DPD pics here, you've been warned imgur.com/a/dFNUl
I would love to see Jolyne either wearing Bayonetta's outfit or wearing a Jolynefied version of it, only thing I can think of is making it resemble Jolyne's outfit a bit imgur.com/a/OL5Ym
And considering one of her very distant relatives is a mafia boss, it'd be cool to see her as a yakuza, NSFW 3DPD warning imgur.com/a/Ecvpl

POV/user interactions very much welcome with all of these requests, especially the swimsuit one. Things like building a sand castle, burrying user in the sand, walking along the shore, hiding from Dadtaro because he's a marine biologist or maybe taking a selfie with user at the pool/beach.
Have a nice weekend and good luck, everyone.

Requesting my waifu FeMC sick after a hot dog eating contest.
Anything cute and not too lewd would be great though

Requesting Makoto wearing the Gallian uniform from Valkyria Chronicles.
imgur.com/a/PGgGr

Alternatively, requesting long haired Makoto, with her hair tied in a ponytail.

Or Makoto as a catgirl, taking a nap.

Though anything cute, even cutelewd, would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Anzio's senshadou uniform (the skirt variant with Anchovy's shoulder belt and maybe black gloves would be very much appreciated), optionally riding in a CV-33/35 tankette or a Semovente self-propelled gun or holding a fluffy, well-fed sheep wearing a small bagpack and aviator goggles. Of course, anything non explicit would be most marvelous as well.
Thank you very much for considering.
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/yfLcn
Vehicle references: imgur.com/a/NDo18

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or as catgirl wearing a bikini.

Or giving a lap pillow to crying user.

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting *Hyun-ae wearing bathing robe

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too

I'd like to request Etna dressed up as a trainer from Pokemon Go, setting out on an adventure throwing prinnies at pokemon to weaken them
Preferably outfit themed to team valor: imgur.com/PtIhqun
Alternatively, Etna lazily playing the game on her phone being carried around on her throne by prinnies. i.ytimg.com/vi/HpMLP-d-Pqc/hqdefault.jpg

Of course anything cute is always appreciated, if you'd like to draw something cute with Etna and my SI, reference is here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Requesting Himari. Anything you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!

If you're looking for more specific suggestions (feel free to deviate or combine):
- Working at a seaside place, in a fitting summer/beach style waitress uniform
- Playful summer water shenanigans. Think fun with balloons, water hoses, etc. Alternatively beach activities.
- Exposed shoulders, sundress and strawhat, or side-tie or sarong bikini
- Dressed up as something for a haunted house
- Sitting on an 縁側 or maybe a balcony or roof of some kind, gazing up at the sky, relaxing/falling asleep, playing something, or anything fitting.
- Exploring ruins in a forest, fighting a dragon/monster or tending to battle wounds/resting afterwards

All refs, more suggestions and inspiration at bottom imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting my lovely Inori waking up sleepy in the morning.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Requesting POV sleeping beside Rika.
Her doing any kind of hotblooded pose.
Her casting magical spells/miracles.
Dressed up as a catgirl.
Dressed up like Betty from re:zero, frilly and drilly
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2416501
I would also love anything cute.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my dear Anna in a leotard similar to this image imgur.com/a/ex2aQ stretching

Or anything cutelewd is fine.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Karen either in a wedding dress, as pokemontrainer or cosplaying as Sariel (2hu). Something animated would be cool too

Have a nice weekend everyone

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, wearing a yukata and having fun at a summer festival. Maybe trying to scoop goldfish, lighting a sparkler or buying a mask. Yukata ref: i.imgur.com/mdVdg6K.jpg

Alternatively, him blushing and looking away while confusedly saying "user, why do you keep looking at me? I-is there something in my hair?"
You don't have to stick to these ideas, any kind of happy or cool drawing of him would be great! Hope you have a fun weekend.

Hello! Good night!

Requesting my lovely waifu Nano, please.

Any of the following would be nice
- Cosplaying Alisa from the Tekken series.
(ref: imgur.com/a/lkNTP)
- Asking user for a kiss, slightly embarassed but happy.
- Wearing a cute school exercise uniform (buruma).

Or if you want to use my SI
- Looking at the sunset inside a car, a date-like scene.
- At an arcade, either playing a rhythm game or a fighting game.
SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is completely fine too!

Thanks and I hope you have a great and wonderful weekend, please remember to have fun!

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my adorable wife Hane is always appreciated, I have some ideas of what you may draw!

Hane as Office Lady - if possible, with glasses and pinstripes.

Hane in a chinese dress

Hane in her biking clothes (leather jacket and riding pants) enjoying a starry night on a field while tenting.

Hane and her Bike - imgur.com/a/sNnRr Anything with her Pink CB400SF Hyper VTEC Spec III is always appreciated!

Super crazy Bonus request for those who enjoy drawing mechanical things:Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF
Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Requesting my cutey Astolfo!

Id like to see him wearing Suzuno from hataraku maou-samas outfit (hairstyle as well) : ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-78543646.png

Alternatively posing like one of the girls in this image animephproject.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kill-me-baby.jpg with another waifu as the other (just ask if you'd like her to be in it)

Or just wearing a yukata in general!

Please and thankyou!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally getting comfy wrapped in a blanket and eating ice cream out of a bowl, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters dressed as Dizzy from Guilty Gear, please!

Alernatively, Mimi playing fighting games using an arcade stick!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Dizzy: i.imgur.com/0ASsw3v.jpg

Requesting Inori brushing her teeth in the morning i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg

Wearing any of those TLR lingerie sets matchinghigh heels would be nice too i.imgur.com/5vdZDsg.jpg
Or wearing her casual dress from the manga i.imgur.com/ZhSwGEJ.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Hibiki sitting down and leaning up against user's side.

Hi WWD! My birthday's coming up on Tuesday and am requesting Deedlit wearing a long Cheongsam (imgur.com/a/iyCkp) with a surprise candellit dinner or serving as a sushi platter
-A walk along the beach in a summer dress with my SI ( i.imgur.com/xNps5gQ.png )
-Sipping some tropical fruit drink whilst reclining on a beach chair, wearing sunglasses and a swimsuit ( imgur.com/a/YRwOi or i.imgur.com/tr608Dn.jpg with a Sarong)
-She is the best thing that's happened to me, and I wanna see it all with her. A kiss scene atop a ferris wheel would be wonderful.
-Wearing a large sweater ( imgur.com/a/gezVz ) and lounging around the house, reading a book or surprised by a massage
Anything else cute/lewd or comfy is highly appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Requesting Lumina dressed in a pink Kimono or any other traditional Japanese clothes.

Ref: i.imgur.com/9Vc7lvO.jpg

Hello everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce wearing Marie's outfit from Splatoon.
Other ideas could be her as a bartender or looking relaxed and happy while the wind blows through her hair.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Requesting my love Yuu happily taking a bite out of a giant toasty pancake, or cuddling with an adorable puffy Bunilla [Ref: imgur.com/XhBwdg6]. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend everyone!

I hope everyone's enjoying their weekend.

Requesting my beloved laughing.
Anything else is also appreciated. Nothing lewd, please.

Thanks for considering.

Requesting Tsubasa wearing Mikumo Guynemer from Macross Delta's Walküre stage outfit, saying 『聴くがいいー!防人の歌を!!』 (Listen to the song of a Sentinel!!)
Outfit reference:
imgur.com/a/2pgu5

If not possible, anything beautiful is appreciated.

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references:
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa:
imgur.com/QYVymbF

If you need to talk to me, please contact me at : [email protected]

Good morning, WWD!

Requesting my Mint and I POV cuddling/hugging each other, with her looking up at me (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face!

Or her wearing a hard hat with a hammer of some kind (real, toy, comically huge,) I've been really busy with some renovations around my house, she's the one thing keeping me glued together right now with how frustrating they've been haha.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend, and make sure to stay cool in this heat!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Her wearing a nurse outift, bending over to give the viewer an injection or take their temperature

• Her wearing her official BRS themed outfit here: i.imgur.com/xURk6oM.png

• Anything cute of her wearing her evening dress with same hairstyle in ref: i.imgur.com/fxoB9Wn.jpg

If these don't interest you please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Natsuki in a pose and an outfit that shows down her blouse like in the reference picture on the right, or in the cat lingerie/nyangerie.

Or maybe getting sweaty exercising, showing off her midriff or back.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be great.

Reposting for Kakyoinbro
Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. His birthday month starts today, so I'd like to request something birthday-related with him and my SI i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Any cute idea of them celebrating his birthday together would be great, be it user feeding him cake or asking him to blow candles or anything else you see fitting. If you're not interested in SI stuff, I'd also like to see him sitting on a throne as a King much like these pictures because he's a Leo. Accessories from Animage would be a nice touch, textless version at the link. Refs: imgur.com/a/pfCA3 Thank you if you consider drawing him, good luck and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her enjoying a cold popsicle in front of a fan. Alternatively, as a Mimikyu's disguise.

Anything else is also fine.

Mornin, requesting Shinjiro.
If possible, him dressed casually like Shujinko in the ref or in the Syujin high school uniform would be great; alternatively him relaxing in a summery situation or giving user his second coat button and looking flustered.
I'd appreciate anything badass or handsome of him as well, thanks for any consideration and take it easy.

Posting as an anchor

Posting for Q-user.

Requesting my cutie, Q.
Anything involving her would be greatly appreciated, so please feel free to experiment with any ideas you may have.
Her source franchise is '[C] - The Money of Soul and Possibility', it's pretty obscure so please don't hesitate to ask if you're unsure of something!

If you would like some suggestions, I'd love to see her:
-Holding or hugging a yes/no pillow, with her legs wrapped around it.
-Wearing some alternate clothing, i.e: a summer outfit, dressed as a magical girl.
-Resting on a floating isle high up in the clouds, possibly overlooking a vast landscape.
-In a POV scenario where she's receiving a headpat, or has the viewers hand resting on her cheek.
-As a dragongirl, with a long scaled tail coming from under her dress, her hands and feet fur replaced with scales.
-Wearing a version of the 'nyangerie' cat lingerie with a horned head cutout instead of a cat (files.catbox.moe/pc0ijm.jpg).
-Sitting in/on/against/looking through a large picture frame like those found in the financial district (files.catbox.moe/8ngtc4.jpg).
-Something implying she's nopan under her dress. Tasteful/light nudity is always okay with me.

Thank you for reading, please enjoy yourself and have a nice weekend.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For something specific I would like to see one of the following
- Performing a Poi Fire Dance at dusk
- Nervously stepping onto a weight scale or removing clothes to weigh less
- Sitting at the end of a dock while kicking her feet in the water. Perhaps wearing light summer clothes or a bikini
- Wearing a cute and comfy set of pajamas

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her in casual clothes, with simple and cute shorts, and preferably no headphones. Though if you feel like drawing her in her general outfit without her headphones, that's fine also.

Or alternatively, her wearing gym clothes. Optionally she could be doing something sports related, like doing stretches, but simply being cute and sporty is fine, too.

Or anything cute while she's wearing only her shirt or some nice t-shirt, and underwear.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine if you have something in your mind.

Please and thanks!

I'd like to request lovely Mami Tomoe wearing only a cute apron making some desserts.

Also, for future reference, would requesting anything from the Pokemon anime be ok here in Sup Forums, or is that more for Sup Forums or /vp/? I'd like to request my cutie Clemont, but I'm not sure where it would belong.

Requesting Rias dressed in a graduation cap and gown, holding her high school diploma if possible.

Or cosplaying as Lalaco Godspeed.
References: imgur.com/a/KgB8S

Or Rias wearing a Demonica from Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. Preferably with the helmet off, either tucked under her arm or being held off to the side.
Demonica references: imgur.com/a/Q1FGq

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png

Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

>Requesting multiple characters in a waifu thread
No.

Good morning thred
Requesting Sina enjoying a nice cup of coffee, or just saying ''bonjour''.
Although, anything you feel like doing would be just fine, so don't worry.. Have a good weekend!

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Alternatively, her in Laura's outfit: imgur.com/a/yKOdh

Or her dressed like MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

Good evening everyone
Requesting Tharja
-Preforming magic
-Something Cute or DarkCute with SI
-Fortune telling another Waifus future
-Cyberpunk costume alteration
Or just anything cute in general
SI - imgur.com/YFIoCR4

Requesting Minatsu cosplaying as either of these two or wearing her swimsuit.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a revealing nurse outfit.

Have a great weekend.

No, Im requesting Mami only right now, sorry for the confusion.

My question was regarding if i can request anything pokemon related here, if I choose to do so in the future.

The point is to only ever request your waifu here.

Requesting Fuuka having a snack at a cafe with Q (themoneyofsoulandpossibilitycontrol.wikia.com/wiki/Q). Fuuka is eating ice cream and Q has a bowl of Midas Money. Anything cute is also appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Pokemon is more for /vp/ unless shes actually your waifu

Requesting Yukari dressed like a maid.
Or.
Wearing casual clothes, smiling and stroking her pregnant belly.

Requesting Rachnera Arachnera.

Her holding a Wimpod and trying to relax it or wearing a Comfey like a necklace with a Hawaiian outfit (i.e. the typical flowery button up shirt or even a coconut bikini if you want).

* Wimpod - cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/ad/Wimpod.png
* Comfey - cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/37/Comfey.png

Anything else with her would also be fine!

Thank you for considering her!

Is it possible to have more than one "waifu"? There's characters I like more or less equally, so choosing only one is hard!

This time is usually quiet, don't worry about the thread being slow

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Dressed as the Samurai class from 7th Dragon III, replacing the blue for green (i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne .
-Wearing a black dress with red high heels (with or without open-toe).
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

I would like to request my love, Hikage, dressed up as Ivy from Soul Calibur 4.
Nothing too lewd, please, despite the outfit.

Ivy ref: i.imgur.com/36vJ9df.jpg
Hikage's knife ref: i.imgur.com/qKC1GxQ.jpg

Please, and much appreciated.

Did you see this post friend?

Requesting Lev petting my cat, playing with her or anything cute. imgur.com/a/G3JtA
If you pick this, please don't feel bad if you can't get her fur right, I know it's pretty complicated. Just do your best!
Alternatively, requesting him walking on stilts, while conveniently wearing really long pants so you can't see the stilts he's on.
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Oh shit, I did not. My bad.

Hello everyone, I'd like to request my love Tamaki wearing her miko outfit while petting a Jolteon, and experiencing a bit of a bad hair day - similar to bed hair where some of the ends stick up slightly - as a result of static electricity, please!

Or a POV picture of her waking up in bed next to the viewer like in this picture: any cute sleepwear - or the lack thereof - is fair game, but please include a simple wedding band if the appropriate hand is showing! danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2258936

Additional refs here: imgur.com/a/gFaS5

As always anything else that's cute and not too lewd is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks for reading and let's enjoy a fun weekend~

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0

I'd like to see her as Rapunzel, complete with outrageously long hair.

Or lewd mode: Doing something like this pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57445079 but with her stocking.

>Wale up
>no delivery

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

WIPs?

Humbly requesting any drawings for my one-year anniversary with Toyone this coming Sunday. Thank you.

I'm glad you liked it, oni-oniichan! I was worried because I got a little creative with the pose. But I like the crazy poses in monogatari.

youtube.com/watch?v=VoAfb3f04mo

I would like to request my beautiful waifu, Hikage, dressed as Green Heart from Hyperdimension Neptunia. Again, despite the outfit, nothing too lewd please.

I like both of Green Heart's designs in the series so I'll let the artist decide which one they want to do.
Green Heart ref A: i.imgur.com/HI33ikE.png
Green Heart ref B: i.imgur.com/V7eDuVb.png

Please, and very much thank you.

Thank you kindly.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Requesting Sawyer wearing a small, strapless black dress, along with some nice high-heels (maybe some strapped kind, or high-heeled sandals, or even gladiator heels if you'd feel like it):
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=636237
Perhaps add a pair of detached sleeves or striped arm warmers as well.

Or instead of a dress, she could be wearing a really short kimono, showing off her legs: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1846261

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Hello everyone have a good saturday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I just want to see her wearing a striped shirt
Here's some reference:
imgur.com/a/gWwAh

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting Pacifica as a car model for the 2017 Pacifica in an appropriate race-girl outfit much like i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png , or eating ramen (mayhap for the first time?) please.
Anything else would be nice too like spats + sports top.

Kitty no, what are you doing!

Requesting Tamamo:
-Since it's the anniversary of Fate/Extra's release, I wanted to treat this like Tamamo's birthday since she doesn't have one. I wanted to request my SI wrapped in ribbons for her, her unwrapping me, or maybe both of us wearing only ribbons. My SI is in the imgur link below. Anything else birthday related is fine, although I would prefer if she was the one receiving a present.
OR
-Suntanning on the beach. Preferably on her stomach, with the bikini undone.
-Looking cute/sexy in a bunnysuit.
-Comfy pajama things/cutelewd bed things.
-Naked apron or handbra jeans.
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9 imgur refs

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

>what are you doing!
Getting ready to slay vampires

Requesting anything cute/lovey-dovey/lewd of my angel, please.

Cake nyotaimori

Requesting Oora. Anything is fine. Considering how hot it has been in this area id love to see her either fanning herself off with her very long sleeves or instead wearing her oversized pink t-shirt she has on in her reference,

My birthday is coming up next Thursday and I'd Request Yozakura with a loving smile and handing a gift to the viewer
-happily baking a cake or preparing a meal
-in a pool asking the viewer to join her
or anything cute I guess

Swimsuit ref - i.imgur.com/RNeZoLo.jpg

Requesting Kawakami Mai giving a gift to the viewer while having a cute embarassed expression. Kinda like this: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3057212

Please and thank you.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

with her right hair unbraided

in a kimono maid outfit

napping

combination of 2 or all 3

have a wonderful and productive weekend drawfriends and thanks~