Why is he so unfaithful, Sup Forums?

Why does he always go after other girls even though he has a gf?

Because he's alpha.

Is Araragi the most alpha harem lead?

I'd cuck 'Gahara too if I had the chance

>this thread every day
Gahara said that she doesn't care about Rarabai cheating on her as long as he loves her but if he falls in love with another girl then she'll kill them and kill herself.

Could you choose just one OP?

I'd choose the one that's not a corpse

Is Sengoku crazy or something?

Very.

Well, Araragi's feelings for Shinobu have been confirmed and Senjougahara hasn't gone through with the murder-suicide so I guess that was a lie.

He has feelings for everyone but he always says that Hitagi is the only girl he loves

he is a whore

Crazy. Nuts. Clinically insane. Deranged. Pick what you will.
I want to see more of her in the future though

His subconscious materialized and said he's romantically in love with Shinobu. It's not really something you can misinterpret or deny.

Yeah so alpha that after gahara tells him "You could do anything to my body" he just sits there and does nothing

>His subconscious materialized
So Ougi?

>Her first arc
>Think she's cute as fuck
>Looked up her second op and saw her hair
>Thinks she becomes some sort of snake qt
>Second OP was cute too
>Finally get up to her second arc
I was so wrong. Holy shit.

>asks Hanekawa to cop a feel
>she lets him
>pussy out

>unfaithful

>has only had sex with one girl

Explain? Senjougahara doesn't even mind him hanging out with other girls and molesting them either, as long as he tells her about it

The scene in Kizu where kissshot is chowing down on him explains his mindset, guy decided to be alpha as fuck if he got the chance in his next life

Yes, specifically at the end of Shinobu Mail. (S)he didn't say it directly, but it's a hard logical implication of when she said that Seishirou is his romantic rival.

Araragi has only had sex with Hitagi

Meanwhile, she's had sex with so many more people

>Kaiki
>Hanekawa
>Shinobu

Face it, Araragi is the one being played here

>desperate batfags

She never banged Kaiki, though?

The only girl he's ever actually cheated on crab with would be shinobu when he kissed her, and you could hardly call the snail kill being unfaithful. Stop being a daisy faggot.

Not to mention she was head over heals for Kaiki

And both his sisters, not to mention a certain snail

I've learned long since to ignore them, they are literally the most delusional people on the Earth who don't even have a basic comprehension of the writing of Nisio

>sphincter sore crabfags

His only mistake is not going after Monkey.

Right, she only walked him home gently

What's the deal with bat again? Didn't it have something to do with araragi's martyr complex?

Typical man. No loyalty.

He only fools around with his sisters and supernatural beings, so it doesn't really count

What about Doll?

I haven't finished the series yet, am I right in assuming Kanbaru, Shinobu and Senjougahara are the best girls?

So a female cuck?

All the girls deserve better than Araragi. .

Switch Senjougahara with Hachikuji and you're right.

I wish there was more of adult Hachikuji. It's a shame I had it spoiled that she leaves soon.

Don't worry she comes back as a god

crab>vamp>snail>chimp>bird>doll>bee>spook>cat>snake

Sure it's no good and all but he's understandable, if I had 3 lolis going for my dick, even with a gf, I wouldn't stop myself.

Don't worry she comes back

He's all caught up on the idea that their relationship hasn't changed since the end of Kizu. It was a really solemn moment with the whole idea of them wounding each other, neither forgiving the other, and him taking care of Shinobu for the rest of his life in repentance. I guess part of the reason he still wants to believe that is because of his martyr complex.

Not for long

He had sex with Karen

Five(?) novels is a pretty long time.

>that scene
>the shinobu bath scene
why did shaft go gay and cut the flagrant and shameless fanservice after nise

Good.

At least I'm not the only one who hates Hanekawa. Her second arc nearly made me quit the show if it wasn't for Gahara. Shinobu really surprised me with how good of a character she is. She's one of my favourite parts of the show now.

>He had sex with Karen

Excuse me?

Not really, girls except Hanekawa and Hitagi only show up every now and then

how can you hate an imaginary character? are you autistic or something? I can understand if you think a character is lazily written but I don't think that's the case with Hanekawa at all

Simmer down, user. I found her boring and arcs were too. Luckily that time travel arc came right after.

well to be fair you're a newshit so you can't help being retarded

Not on screen, but panting and moaning as Araragi gropes her chest and saying that "it's okay" before the screen fades to black is more than crab got to imply Araragi had sex with her.

No it doesn't, Tsukihi cockblocked them before anything happened

Catfags sure have been salty and cancerous lately.

>says the newshit

Yes, Rrrrrrrgi, your hair is emo now

Is there a reason why so many people on this series cut their hair so short?

>they don't like my waifu so i'll call them a newfag

>haven't watched a series that ended months ago
>still comes to sperg his autistic opinions on Sup Forums
just kill yourself

>Author: Isin Nisio

Crab is literally that one guy who said that anyone could fuck his girlfriend as long as she came home and cuddled with him.

Where's that screencap?

Wasn't there some kind of fade out at the end where they said they'd "keep going" or something

Pretty much, Se feels guilty about being with Kaiki and falling for anyone who tied to help her before so araragi gets a free pass on a lot of stuff

Because short hair is superior to long hair.

I understand that releasing storylines out of order is monogatari's thing but i wish i haven't seen hana. Kind of anticlimactic knowing that at the end of the day koyomin is living a happy college life with crab

Goddamn you people like to reach

I just wish Karen kept her long hair. At least Gahara looks nice either way.

Do you think you're trolling? Are you seriously this angry? Are you so far in denial that it's impossible for people to watch the series and have a different opinion than you do?

that iteration of hitagi's hair is fine
it wasn't like that when she first cut it

you haven't even watched the show live, your opinions literally matter less than a rat's ass you newshit cancer, go back to your reddit hugbox or better yet just kill yourself

Getting your hair cut is a easy way to symbolize change and moving forwards.
The author kinda have a fetish for it.

is this really reaching though

>all these people who disagree with me should go back to their hugbox so i can be left alone with everyone who thinks the same way i do
Yeah. Sounds like a neo-catfag. How you fuckers have fallen.

Reminder that crab was willing to prostitute herself out for Kaiki and still has feelings for him

I've been wathcing the series ever since Nise started airing and your taste is objectively shit, Cat is objectively shit and you will not survive the winter.

not like you'd know newshit
ebin

W-what?

In the context of the show, it really is

I don't see how listening to literally Araragi's subconscious given form when it tells him about his emotions is reaching.

She was desperate to not be killed by snake and was meeting kaki behind araragi's back

Hana isn't the climax of the series, though. There's more.

Kaiki describes crab perfectly as a woman who pretends her current love is her first, I pity Araragi in that regard, I suppose the fact she's willing to even sleep with Kaiki or prositute herself to pay for his services to help out means she's not a completely lost cause

i'll play
> her current love is her first
basically means that she treats her current relationship as if it was her " first love" not the first love with Kaiki if you can actually call it that, But first love in general you know the whole doki doki BS, that's how she treats her relationship with rrgi.

this show any good?
i saw the first few and wasnt impressed but it might take a bit to kick off

It's not reaching.

On one hand, Araragi wants to live a normal human life, which he will do with Senjougahara, with whom he already decided he will spend the rest of her life with.

On the other hand he will also live a supernatural life after that, which he will probably spend with Shinobu. At some point Nisio must have changed his opinion and decided to give Shinobu a happier endgame.

IMO, it's still way too much of having your cake and eating it too.

Chronologically, is there anything main after Hana?

It's a love it or hate it show. Commit to 6 episodes or something and see how you feel. If you don't like it be then you probably never will, though saying that best girl doesn't come along until the next season.

It gets better and it tends to grow on people.

Nah, hana is as far into the future that's been adapted.

But out of the novels?

The novels have gone further, yeah.

There are novels that come after Hana chronologically, but a general idea of how things turn out doesn't necessarily spoil the climax, especially when it's a social/emotional one.

Can you spoil it to me? Or are there summaries on the wiki?

Does anything relevant happen in the Crab-Ragi romance?

There's a whole tonne of shit. You'd be better of reading summaries.

Open relationship. They both see and fuck other people

The Final season, or the off season too?