Milo controls the Alt Right?

What does Sup Forums feel about folks like Milo effectively engineering the collective thought of the Alt Right, including people on Sup Forums?

In short, they repeat stories, present skewed facts, do target-trolling to incrementally brainwash even self-described "free thinkers" towards Nationalism.

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/heres-how-breitbart-and-milo-smuggled-white-nationalism?utm_term=.wa2yDy7OA4#.mrWN5NoPrY

Other urls found in this thread:

au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/sunrise/-/watch/37393420/kochie-and-mon-take-on-milo-yiannopoulos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

altright is a plebbit meme fuck off

He'll control your mind! He'll suck your dick! Is there anything he won't do?

>buzzfeed
Pic related

Milo is a very potent weapon that we can use to make liberals cry rivers. We will be drowning in liberal tears because of das milo

You only think that because the narrative you were exposed to was craft such that you thought it was your own conclusion.

How do you feel about the left pushing an ideology that will get us all killed?

Try harder, Buzzfeed.
He's our faggot.

Damn nigga

Milo is an irrelevant freak that gaslights for the left. Stop giving him attention

You support the gays?

>Milo
>Alt right
Gas yourself you degenerate cuck

Fuck Marx.
Atheist trash.

>the absolute state of the alt right

I honestly feel pretty great about it. I think that Milo is an excellent troll and he seems to have outstanding taste in dicks too. I hope that Milo is elected the next president.

I know PJW is an alt lite cuck but is he actually a Jew?

>links buttfeed
user.. just.........kys

alt-right was a useful term that has outlived its usefulness. into the bin it goes.

His mouth. big difference in the positioning of the star. His mouth spews kike propaganda.

I can't wait for the day they put a rope over that blue haired head of yours.

I thought Natsocs wanted to purge degeneracy

There is no such thing as the alt right
kys faggot there is no such thing as the alt right
gas yourself. there is no alt right

You double gas yourself for using alt right AND alt lite.

A gag controls the alt right really ?!?

Milo is a pansy stool-pusher. He controls nothing, just licks shitty cock.

anyone else see this?

au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/sunrise/-/watch/37393420/kochie-and-mon-take-on-milo-yiannopoulos/

apologies in advance for our faggoty interviewers, ones a jew the other is a bimbo

He was a good starting point to poke holes in the SJW narrative, but it seems to me that he's sold out to use his meme status to make money.

I hope he has something more constructive and serious to offer because mocking is only the first step in counteracting PC toxic culture.

milo is degenerate

>au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/sunrise/-/watch/37393420/kochie-and-mon-take-on-milo-yiannopoulos/
i think he did well. how can you hate this guy? hes no leader though

hmm isnt it wierd that the term alt-right started being used around here right around the same time the shills did. and isnt it even weirder that all these literally who e-celebs start showing up at the exact same time. and wweirder still that anti-fa, something we have never even heard of in america shows up at the same exact time? Nah youre right, they really trolled us good didnt they?

Does he feel in charge?

he's just a low level troll

Didn't know Buzzfeed worked for Putin.
The Kremlin controls the alt-right and we know it. You don't fool us.

Get the fuck back to buzzfeed, OP

>Faggot lover
>Uses a meme flag that represents anti-degeneracy while he defends a degenerate dickrider

(((Alt-right))) is controlled opposition