Can't even drink a beer in public

>can't even drink a beer in public
>free

How do you defend that burgers? Seems like the USA isnt the Land of the free.

You can at Treasure Island.

Faggot. You're not even white. Fuck off.

By the way...

Because it allows me to be free of raging, idiotic behavior, degeneracy, and danger and provides a closer knit of the social fabric when everyone isn't wallowing in their sorrows staring into an empty bottle.

Yeah, this doesn't make any sense. Just another pseudo-puritan law that americans insist to maintain.
Is unironically a crime having sex with a 16 years older girl there.

There is no national standard on this issue, in some of the united states it is fairly legal.

Top fucking kek

Only niggers drink in public.

This has to be a joke from the Onion...

Oh so you need Uncle Sam to protect you against people drinking in the street? How cute.

it's not kosher

it depends what state you are in in mississippi you can drink a beer and drive at the same time as long as you are not drunk

>burger meme

No Beer is the Drink of the white and it should be free for People to drink it in public. Here in Germany you allowed to buy Beer with 16 while in the US you need to wait until 21 and you are not even allowed to drink it outside which almost looks like you are a muslim country.

Niggers ruined it. They couldn't be calm and just do it casually. They had to chimp out, throw the bottles, etc.

my time I spent in deutschland
>can drink in public
>can get a beer on the train platform while waiting for train
>thing go well
>russians that receive ww2 reparations get drunk and smash bottles anywhere including against your car and ruin it for everyone
>americans go to deutchland and further shit the place up by abusing the place
>germans sit silently on public bus while degenerates do whatever they want
>germans just sit silently while their country is destroyed
>be german
>say someone else isnt free
danke rolf
your country was fun while it lasted

usa owns europe
defense costs and interest
medical tek not properly charged for
germany would be in bottom 10 of 50 us states
have a nice day no defense budget clown
and european women are ugly skinny titless cunts who cant speak proper english

Last Time i watched TV it was a white guy who ruined your second amendment by shooting 50 people dead who want to have a good time.

free from britain

another word and I call an airstrike on your faggoty commie-bloc

beer is for babies, drink hard liquor or go shove a dildo up your ass yuropoor

Russians don't get reparations

Free of degeneracy. Fells good.

You should visit Europe, you would be suppressed.

Doesent change the fact you get jailed for drinking public kek, almost like sharia law.

You are allowed to drink any alcohol public not just beer

Maybe the best typo in the history of Sup Forums.

bullshit
they could even get german names if they wanted to immigrate
germans are even forced to maintain communist monuments like statues of marx as part of the agreement for the bringing down of the berlin wall
halt's maul erwin i know all about it

America is the whorish mother of modern degeneracy.

Wrong, we maintain them becouse they are part of our history just like the concentration camps too.

Oh fuq.
4:28 am.
Perhaps I should stop posting.

Means a lot coming from FUCKING BRAZIL! LOL!

>the pot calling the kettle black

And yet all of our degeneracy is kept in here, while americans shove down Rap/twerking/LGBT into other countries throat.

love when you germans project this hard

>Can't drink beer at all due to Sharia Law

>>can't even drink a beer in public
What do you think is in that paper bag, Germanistan?

the camps a different
have seen many of them
you are a larper
probably some american gi stationed in bavaria and playing german
this is cute

Well you would know about Muslim countries wouldnt you, Achmed?

you want us to feel bad for you?? :((

>Russians don't get reparations
We took all machinery from factories and anything with value from residential area and held German POWs in work camps for 10-20 years. My gran-grandpa brought sewing machine after liberation of Germany. Until 2000-20010 it was not uncommon to see German machinery in all soviet/russain factories. Then they all were sold into scrap metal together with all Russian industry.

True that.
I'm Mexican and I've only been stopped by spic cops for drinking.
What a fucking disgrace.
These spics are afraid of getting deported if they don't harass old women drinking in public.
I kill these.

> be german
> girlfriend gets impregnated by nigger rapist
> beat the shit out of him
> go to prison for 15 years because its a hate crime
> nigger gets off free because rape is a everyday family ocassion in his culture

Maybe we dont want little kids to see stupid lazy drunks drinking. They are impressionable you know. How else are we going to build the Fourth Reich here in the USA?

>almost like sharia law
>flag

>a german trying to call anyone else unfree

delicious irony

>coming from a huezilian
My actual sides. Brazil is the first country I think of when I hear the word degeneracy.

Ach komm sei leise du scheiss Ami, der einzige der hier ein Kanake ist bist du und bitte hör auf mich über mein eigenes Land zu belehren.

What's the obesity index in the US again? Maybe children shouldn't see it either. You do realize you are working for the control agenda while posting on Sup Forums of all places?

most are not responsible enough to handle it im glad that its not legal

I said Russians don't get reparations anymore and not that they never got.

>Brazil is the first country I think of when I hear the word degeneracy
Irrelevant, the opnions of a deluded amerishart don't change the fact that America is the biggest degeneracy exporter in the world. If it wasn't for you I would never even heard of feminism, LGBT, Rap, Tumblr.

>Illegal opinions

Germany is the most hardworking country on the earth and we are allowed to drink with 16 so your argument is stupid.