How many hours until they launch a missile?

How many hours until they launch a missile?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_North_Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=B67gt69r38s
youtube.com/watch?v=yqynhrK76_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont think they will ever fire another missile... feel free to prove me wrong.

It's 0922 local, UTC+8:30. If the launch doesn't happen in 38 minutes. Not today.

hopefully asap

erase amrikki

If they launch it, it's going to be on the 10th of october (party fundation day) which is a national holiday.

There’s a national holiday every week in nk

what are those things?

It will be Tuesday early monring like at 2am. The 10th is the prediction

Not really

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_North_Korea

Nothing is ever going to happen with North Korea. Threads about NK are basically spam at this point

sage

youtube.com/watch?v=B67gt69r38s

laana sio tena

#:@@ waamini watafanya

youtube.com/watch?v=yqynhrK76_c

Around 9th or 10th considering two holidays

the jews from Mossad will start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

it's Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

i'm all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didn't Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

The reason why god abandoned us

Surely this will be the end of the pacific ocean

22hrs 14min

យើងដឹង

We don't speak sexual exploitation

Not soon enough, I fully endorse NK nuking California.

That's how leafs reproduce.