Of course women are liberals when conservative judges do shit like this. What will to do about it?

Of course women are liberals when conservative judges do shit like this. What will to do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/christopher-mirasolo-man-raped-12-year-old-awarded-joint-custody-child-sexual-assault-convicted-a7988711.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like Michigan is assimilating to islam better than England.

>raped
Please

They have more in common than not. (Conservatives and Muslims)

Get a rope

Define rape.

The definition varies depending who you ask.

Was this real rape or law rape?

Nothing. He's a good white man. God bless him.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/christopher-mirasolo-man-raped-12-year-old-awarded-joint-custody-child-sexual-assault-convicted-a7988711.html

Law rape. Probably was consentual

If he sued for custody, maybe he's not such a bad person
>inb4 he's a rapist reeeeeeee
That's your brain on cultural marxism

its always rape if its a 12 year old you nutjobs

If it was the BS statutory rape then fuck off with this.
And why would the parents let a 12 year old carry a baby in the first place, doubly so if this is real rape.

Agree im from michigan he will be delt with even niggers will rape him

>kidnapped and raped a 12 year old
>threatened to kill her if she told anyone
>only got a year sentence
>released after six months
Either that's a total lie or that court is a joke.

Eh, he was 18, she was 12, kinda fucky but w/e

His beard is fucking based though

Whoever lies the most in court wins.
Stay away from Satan worshipping places.

>Sup Forums is defending sex with 12 year olds
Fucking lol.

>you're not allowed to fuck her
virgin

Not wanting to fuck kids makes you a virgin. Pedo logic.

> i wanted to wait until I was old enough
faaaaaag

the parents need to be vigilant

Nah. That's well past fucky. He knows not to fuck 12 year olds.

Fucking kill yourself you scum.

I know a guy who looks just like that who also spent time in the clink for bonking a 12 year old girl. His name's also Christopher, different last name though.

Enjoy your roastie whore

>“She, her 13-year-old sister and a friend all slipped out of their house one night to meet a boy and the boy’s older friend, Mirasolo, showed up and asked if they wanted to go for a ride,” said Kiessling.

>“They thought they were going to McDonald’s or somewhere.

>“Instead, he tossed their cellphones away, drove to Detroit where he stole gas from a station and then drove back to Sanilac County, where he kept them captive for two days in a vacant house near a relative, finally releasing the older sister in a park.

>“He threatened to kill them if they told anyone what happened.”

wew

>Mirasolo was found guilty of third-degree criminal sexual conduct and sentenced to one year in jail, but only served six and half months.

what the fuck is third degree criminal sexual conduct
why do yanks have retarded names for crimes

>uses his inability to find a traditional woman to justify his pedophilia
Enjoy jamal raping your ass in prison, pedofag.

>all this projecting
love is legal at any age user

nonces deserve what they get in prison

brtish slang borders on blasphemy. Its why you're people are getting tortured to death by muslims.

If she was capable of baring a child she probably didn't look 12

I'm not the one arguing in favor of having sex with children. If you think the only way to avoid roasties is to fuck 12 year olds, you seriously need to neck yourself.

what if the child consents tho?

It's not the first time pedophiles have gotten disgustingly light slaps on the wrist.

Yeah, for example, literally all female pedos

OP is unsurprisingly a faggot. A conservative judge would have thrown the book at him. Men who do a lot less worse things get shafted by the courts by self proclaimed conservative judges.

Probably some pedo faggot judge came down with both of these rulings.

How new are you? Pedos always seem to crop up on Sup Forums. Which is kind of ironic. If there were one group of people we could deem most lamp shade worthy, it's them.

so he just showed up and brought the girl to court for joint custody of her rape baby

and won

Just seemed like a pretty high proportion of pedo defenders ITT. I thought usually Sup Forums is better, but maybe I haven't seen enough yet.

It seems like any of these threads, anything where some sick fuck molests a kid, they come out of the word work.

No fucking way
Dude should be cut up and used as fertilizer