THIS IS CATCALLING

Honestly, what do women want?

to be victims

To be hit on by 10/10's only

If women want to stop catcalling, we need an ethnostate

A white man which that dude isn't.

>this is considered white in America

Women want children. What that whore wants is for others to think she's wanted by men.

Ask which guy she fancies.
>Ryan Gosling
>David Gandy
>George Clooney
>Channing Tatum

etc
Now if they catcalled her or a guy she fancied she would see it as "cute" internally.

Yes, they want Chad. Anything Chad does is right and anything not-Chad does is wrong. Chad is the axiom from which all other principles are derived.

>Hey qt how are you today?

This is considered cat calling by todays standards.

Point me to one instance of a 10/10 ever doing this. This is obviously inappropriate

is this what they call "humble brag"

Can you imagine being such a cunt so devoid of joy that you literally complain that people want to talk to you? Must be tough.

Mediterranean men are lusted after by woman, including white woman much more.

So much entitlement.
Social media ruined women.

Do guys actually catcall like that?

I've been a construction worker in the bay area for about 8 years and the worst I've seen is maybe 5 times another worker whistled at a girl from a couple floors up.

point me to a 10/10 ever thinking of needing to do it.

Cmon, you know its true.

A real 10/10 could get away with anything.

Just look at that dude that had his bail paid by some horny chicks after they saw his mugshot

>Using Pre-Marshmallow
>Can't screenshot

You can't even try to chad.

They want attention from guys higher in the social heirarchy. If they deem you lesser than themselves you are a "creep" who is shamed for having sexual desires.

Source >Have been at the drastic ends of the desirability spectrum

>this thread again
she's ugly and posing with a pouty face. pathetic roastie cunt.

You all just have the same perspective, come on here, share it, see everyone else share it, and think “well if everyone else thinks this then duh” but actually none of the people out in the real world not filled with hatred have these thoughts or view. You’re all your own worst enemies.

>inb4 n-n-no

chads don't do that because they don't need to
girls just start talking to them

THIS
> take my dog to pet shop
> to arrive while two girls are talking
> first girl says she was harassed by a guy on a bicycle
>ask what the guy said
>"hey pretty girl, can i get your cellphone number?"
>second girl says the world is doomed and men are pigs
>i say that if it was a 10/10 man that said it they would like the compliment
>they laught and agree with me

Who cares what they want?

Once they're replaced by sexbots and hauled off to gas chambers, it won't matter what they want.

N-no it c-can’t be that the advice I get from literally everyone who has succeeded is true! It must be that the world hates me! I should kill myself

who cares

That is not the case, yeah if you are a stud then maybe 7s will talk to you, but very rarely do 9s and 10s make the first move. It is simply not in their nature, the man has to make the move.

I've seen very good looking guys with confidence get shut down by slightly above average girls and I've seen very good looking guys with no social skills have girls crush on them and not even know how to respond to it. All depends.

>“art project”
people are fucking pathetic these days. you will never be considered a fucking artist

Jesus christ that bitch is crazy as a fucking hallucinating snake on a surfboard.

When are we going to jettison this fruitcakes into fucking space?

if we could shoot insects into space, we could terraform australia

haha just having a laugh, pal.
roastie genocide when? best day of my life.

Women were ruined long before this. Look up the Suffragettes and the flowers they used to give men that weren't fighting in WW1.

This is the truth. All you self hating assholes should fuck off. You’re creating your own problems and you’re being pushiest by running from them.

Stop being such fucking assholes on the internet, if you actually give a shit.

Read this

Looks staged. probably asks guys to take their pic then does shit like this.

dumb fucking nigger I'm married. I'll still kill every whore alive you beta trash.

Arbys day of reckoning.

Your wife is probably as hateful as you are. You’re both sad, angry, weak people, and I pity you and all who ever have to talk to you. It’s clear you hate yourself and you should hate yourself given the way you act. I hate you too.

Actually it was feathers.

>dumb roastie lashes out
kek. i bet shame and projection still works on redditors.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Imagine fucking her and then looking through her instagram at all of the sad faces who failed. She's making this to stroke the ego of her future Chad boy-toy.

>imagine fucking a hideous roastie quadroon
what did he mean by this

This right here. 100% sure of it.

>I just slammed my cock into a mentally ill bitch with no life

Yeah real achievement, I couldnt run out the door fast enough

>substanceless comment

Beta male pussy. If you had to actually engage with the facts and say something substantial you’d be exposed as totally wrong and pathetic. All you conservative faggots are dying out because you’re weak and afraid. I’m the chad here. You’re my beta bitch. Bend over faggot. I’m going to cum inside you.

I dare you to reply to me you pathetic pussy faggot. You’re terrified to say anything because you know I’m right and you have absolutely no solid ground to stand on. That’s why weak, angry small cocked men like you are dying out. That’s why liberals are winning, and white race is dying, and you are FAILING.

hahahahaha

>you're self hating and miserable
>happily married
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU COWARD COME AT ME
guards, this woman has lost her composure.

You’re obviously unhappy though, I can tell from the way you write. You literally want to murder women because they fuck attractive guys. You’re pathetic and just like I predicted you said nothing substantial.

I have proved you are a cuckold and I am the chad. I am fucking your ass and everyone here can tell. You are pathetic and weak, and you’re embarrassing yourself. Give it a rest beta faggot.

To be put in their place by a worthy man or say fuck it and give up with a nigger

Every coalburner is a lost white girl who gave up on waiting for white boys to become honorable men

They get corrupted young now

Is that the best you can
Post? You think just because you laugh at me I think you must be right? Lol. I know the game you’re trying to play. It proves you are a weak, incompetent man and a failure in your real life. Your wife is guarenteed to be as hateful and pathetic as you are. You are a failure.

are you the girl in the picture? you're an ugly nigger. I'd feel sorry for you if it wasn't my destiny to kill you.

Faggot. Stop hating the world weak faggot.

Black dick

You’ve proved my point again. You are incompetent and incapable of responding to all my valid points, all you can do is pussy out and hide behind never saying anything direct. You are a coward. You’re terrified to be held accountable to anything. You are the ultimate pussy beta male. You are thing you hate most. Society hates you just as much as you hate yourself. Faggot pussy.

She should rename her account beta male shaming.

If a chad hit her up she would give her number in 2 seconds.

>I am a chad

Chad's don't say they're chads. Lel.

damn you're needy!

Who writes like this? Kys

>her hands are holding his back to her hips, rather than letting them rest over her ovaries

body language can tell alot about how cucked a man is, good thing his hair makes him seem taller, LOL

Yes they do, pussy faghot. Why wouldn’t I? It’s very effective at putting retards like you in their place.

That video where the girl walked around New York with a camera on her for 10 hours had mostly blacks and Hispanics treating her like she and the feminazis were actually saying it’s bcuz there were more minorities and she was baiting the video by walk through browner areas of the city. In reality, she passed hundreds of well to do white men that left her entirely alone.
I personally eye fuck the shit out of women with my male gaze but I’m also 6’2” and a good looking white so I can’t tell if they like it or not.

The funny part is that the mugshot was just a good picture of the dude. In reality he was a 4/10 lol.

>It’s very effective
kek

>mentally ill bitch with no life

to be fair, that sums up 80% of women here in LA, probably more for you, judging from the aussie turboTHOTs ive run into

You are a coward.

This thread is full of weaklings. You all think you’re strong or alpha but any time someone confronts you you retreat into weak insults and shrieking. You have nothing of value to say and you won’t take a position on any thing because you have literally no conviction.

All of you are incredibly weak, and spend your time here just trying to pretend that’s ok. This is a pussy support group. You’re all failures, and should be/are ashamed of yourselves. Everyone in society sees you for the weaklings you are, and you react by using anger and hatred and insults to defend yourself instead of becoming strong. None of you matter.

You are such a lame ass bitch boi whyte boi. Kill yo self before we dox u

you appear to be having a mental breakdown

It’s so effective that you can’t stop replying to me. Pretending you’re totally uninvrsted is not working when you’re still here, talking to me. If nothing I said mattered to you, then leave. You are a coward. It’s obvious to me, it’s obvious to your wife, it’s obvious to your boss, it’s obvious to everyone. The decent hearted people don’t tell you this, but through subtle hints you know they think it. You hate the world but you are the failure.

This is a board dedicated to reclusive failures like you. The only strength you have is your number, but each of you is a coward at heart. You are a failure. You know I’m right. This is effective.

So many of the people she takes a picture with are too genuinely happy and having a good time to think she is uncomfortable with whats going on. So she is either lying about them catcalling or leading them on

tl;dr
fake and gay

Responding like this is proof that I’m right.

you got this on a text pad? ( haven't read a bit of it)

All you’ve got are prickly detached comments. You are literally incapable of speaking to me with conviction and honesty. You are a coward.

Coward.

I wish random people would tell me to smile every once in a while...

you haven't once floated a position.

except your assertion that I cause my own problems that I don't have. lmao.

If you read a bit of it you’d realize you continue to do exactly what I describe you as doing and fail to defend yourself. Everyone reading what I’m writing will see you as weak, or deny it out of their own weakness. You are weak. You are a failure. You have no heart.

Holy shit, all this projection. Stop giving us your life story and go shave your legs, Martha

>jewish brainwashing doesn't work
>has mental breakdown
shut up virgin.

All of my comments have been clear and direct. You’ve done nothing but ignore them and pretend they have no effect on you. Obviously that’s false because you’re still here, you still have a weak heart, you are still hateful.

If you want I can start to list all the assertions I’ve made because every single comment I’ve made is full of them. You know I’m right. You are weak.

someone needs to call this user's mother, her son is sperging online again

>falling for the marriage Jew

This is not an achievement

are you transitioning?

>"you said nothing substantial"
>larps about whites dying, liberals winning ever, and pretends to be Chad
you're a funny kind of loser you know that

I’m actually baffled at how stupid you are. I literally say you are pretending to be unaffected and only can say prickly things because you’re a coward, and in reply that’s exactly what you do. This is a perfect picture of weakness. Be a man. You are not strong.

I promise I am unaffected.

This is what I said about you having strength in numbers. Everything I said is true, but I can’t say it all over and over again to all of you. So those of you that don’t get a reply can pretend you’ve won because I haven’t replied, but you know that it’s literally not possible.

It's only cat calling when they aren't attracted to the man. Trust me if Ryan Gosling walked up and started making lewd comments and sleazing on them they'd be all about it.

attention
go on sosial media(they earlier did it just their friends, now they can broadcast to the world) and tell how horrible, someone finds me attractive and is speaking to me
>it means
>oh everyone listen up, i am very beautiful and got men that want me

>Claims to not want attention and condemns men for giving her attention
>Behaves like a giaganic attention whore on social media

>Honestly, what do women want?
You to stop catcalling... other women.
This makes them feel inadequate and feeling inadequate is a form of assault these days.

The women who complain are the ones who are catcalled. Do you have a working brain?

>This is what I said about you having strength in numbers.
So try consensus cracking. I assure you I'll behave the same way: humiliating you.

guarantee like every college-aged skirt shes a "feminist" during the day and a dirty slut after 3 shots of weak liquor at every house party-- letting Chads grope, grind and then fuck her

>saying anything at all is attention whoring

Maybe she’s trying to bring attention to an issue that negatively affects her? That’s the whole point of speaking. Do you have a brain?

>an issue that negatively affects her
Her nigger blood?

I’m speaking to you directly and honestly. You’re too much of a coward to do the same.

>23 posts by this ID

I really got to you didn’t I? Speak with conviction and honestly and good heart. You have none of those qualities and that is why you are a coward.