Why does America resist implementing public transportation?

Why does America resist implementing public transportation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-cjfTG8DbwA
fox2now.com/2017/09/19/why-did-the-trolleys-disappear-in-st-louis-a-conspiracy-between-auto-and-oil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I don't want to sit in a bus with niggers.

niggers can't behave on it and trash it or othewise cause trouble. muslims love to explode it

niggers

Population density and niggers.

everyone remembers sharing public schools with niggers and nobody wants to go back to that

niggers mostly

No Asian... No Hispanic... No White.... wants to share a bus or train with niggers.

Lol

It's a big fucking country mate with a good portion of it in the middle that no one actually gives a fuck to visit

Car manufacturers and big oil got the gubmint to subsidize them in their infancy by building roads and wasteful sprawling cities instead of mass transit.

lots of reasons. mostly involving niggers

because public transportation is ass and you know it.

P.S. Londonistan has some of the best public transportation and there traffic is also some of the worst.

Because every American cities are built for cars and buses, not anything else.

The fuck are you talking about? We have subways, el trains, commuter trains, AMTrack, Greyhounds, municipal busses, state operated busses, contract busses, the MegaBus, jitneys, taxis, limousines, uber, lyft, zipcar, bikeshare, and commercial airplanes, just to name a few. There are even nutty ideas like Hyperloop, or a few years ago, commuter space plane.

What public transportation are you talking about that we don't have, specifically?

You being a submissive goy and owning 2-3 vehicles ia good for the economy.

The smell and noise... of niggers.

Would cost a lot of money. And niggers can’t behave on the subway.

t. St Louis resident

What is it that brings us all together in our mutual hatred of niggers, anons?

Niggers

I heard that only subhumans in USA use buses, that's why they are so old and ugly. Is this true?

Most of our rail lines are owned by freight companies that have no interest in expanding passenger rail service. Plus gasoline is 1/3 the price as Europe so driving is still an economical choice. Also nobody wants to spend several hours in a metal tube full of niggers.

We experienced niggers at some point.

The fact that they're out of control, violent, wasteful, disrespectful, murderous.

They're like demons in the flesh.

Because Americans are mostly bitches to car manufacturers, who bought up public transportation with the express purpose of destroying it. This lack of original investment compounded, so now we have massive traffic problems.

Also, many people without cars, as well. You could either walk or ride a bike, but you have to be careful, even at night.

Cars defined 20th C amerucan evolution. Now, everywhere (excepr handful of historucal cities like nyc) is designed for it, in particular for white mobility from suburbs to jobs where most of them went to escape urban niggerfication in 1970s-80

Ever notice how on every form of public transport theres a pack of blacks playing their coon tunes out loud on speakers, why do they do this?

They just don't know how to act.

>Why does America resist implementing public transportation?

Not a political thread you stupid Kike. Also US geography is often unsuited to mass public transpo. Of course if you weren't a retarded nigger you wouldn't have asked here you lazy Jewshill raider.

Because public transportation is for communists.

The Smell.

I use the city bus anytime I can. It's sad that most places don't have such luxuries.

youtu.be/-cjfTG8DbwA
we don't

Liberals own the inner cities
Liberals always mismanage fucking everything

there ya go

we're not dumb pajeets riding the 4 hour pune-mumbai train twice a day for 30 yeras

Your concise and accurate post will now be summarily ignored by all and sundry.

Because I dont want to live life on the states time schedule.

>OH NO I MISS THE TRAIN BY 2 MINUTES LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA BE LATE TO WORK! GEE WOW I WISH I HAD MY OWN TRAIN!!! A TRAIN THAT DIDN'T NEED TRACKS THAT I COULD CONTROL AND GO WHERE I WANT TO AT ANYTIME I WANTED TOO

Please public transportation is a fucking joke anyways. Most of the trains and buses are nasty as fuck, smell like piss, falling apart, seating is absolute shit your usually on top of each other. Every winter the public transportation gets man handled by snow and ice. Just pure garbage

Because I want to go where I want to go on my own accord. Not wait for a bus full of niggers to take me there

Yes.
If you're riding a bus regularly in the US, you're probably in the bottom 10%.

Big oil
Thread/

IDK. Niggers?

Becuase it's crap.

> I don't want to sit in a bus with niggers.
/thread

Roughly 2000 vehicles. Four terrorist and 2 choppers with mini-guns could get a pretty high kill count. Looks like a 30ft elevated highway, so literally nowhere to run to. After a few runs on the highway, first responders would appear and become easy targets with their red and blue lights.

Disaster waiting to happen.

youtu.be/-cjfTG8DbwA

SIT YOUR ASS DOWN FAGGOT

And also only on every metropolitans or megaregions. In the Orlando area where I live, they are building a train station that could reach from DeLand to Poinciana. It is known as SunRail. I know Miami, Tampa, and Jacksonville have their own.

>Why does America resist implementing public transportation?
Minorities.

one of the best threads in a while. very heartening, thanks

Like others have said, see >Be me, live in Detroit suburbs, but work downtown.
>Decide to start taking the SMART bus (which takes suburbanites in and out of the city).
>Sure, commute is slightly longer, but I don't have to deal with parking, can catch up on reading, etc.
>Other riders are all people like me, just trying to get back and forth to work. There's only ever problems if I take the bus home that stops at Fairlane Mall aka teen nigger central.

I've done public transportation in other cities with no problem. Detroit's SMART buses are only good because there's few niggers.

>Be me, at work, need to go across town, but I didn't drive in.
>Take the Detroit city bus.
>Overpacked. Always a chimpout ready to happen.
>I'd estimate that 50% of the time I have taken the city bus, a fight has broken out.

So...yeah. Niggers.

US has excellent public roads and airports network. So plenty of public transportation.

If only buses weren't they only form of public transit
>population density
You have cities and their suburbs without it
Cities and their suburbs and the surrounding region
Who said anything about going to from coast to coast across the whole continent
Literally shifting the goal post
If its ass why does it work?
No American city predates the 1950s?
Many places in fact do not have substantial rail transit
Or, there will be a dinky little lightrail in the gentrified downtown. Honestly expected to solve all the transport woes.
>listing multiple examples of buses and... bike shares
Really?
More money than roads and buying cars and buying insurance and buying gas and paying for maintenance and building more roads as they become congested because you are encouraging more driving?
>geography
Literally shifting the goal posts
>we can't build commuter rail or metro rail in this city and its suburbs because the country is so big
Meanwhile France and England built a tunnel under the Channel, Switzerland, France and Italy are building HSR under the Alps, and Turkey is building a subway on a fault line

fox2now.com/2017/09/19/why-did-the-trolleys-disappear-in-st-louis-a-conspiracy-between-auto-and-oil/

>not a political thread
But it is resisted by politicians
And it is about culture and society

Niggers

Because most of them are truly awful.

It's just the truth.

>cut taxes
>increase spending
>complain about debt
Hmm
>increase military spending
>there's no threat to justify it
>insist social services must be cut to make up this budgetary shortfall
Hmm
>deregulate banks
>they behave badly
>the free market will fix it
Hmm

souce?

Or you live anywhere near a major city. Many working class people here (New Jersey) take a bus or the train into manhattan as the toll is $15, parking is impossible, and traffic is insanity.

>oh my god the next train will be in 5 minutes god why do I live in this hell hole

Spend money so poor fags can travel?
Fuck them.
Those deadbeats can stay where they are. Why give those poor fags escape routes from their ghetto shitholes?
If you don't own land where you're traveling to or can't afford to get there, then you have no business traveling there.

Americas infrastructure maintenance will do the job for those terrorists

I used to think blacks were alright then I took the bus to save money... it's always niggers user.

because public transport is for cucks.

>America has excellent public roads
Don't make me laugh

Decades ago the eggheads in the federal government built the interstate highway system for the transportation of military equipment. As a result of the subsidization of these overpriced roadways, it became economically feasible for Americans to live far away from each other. Consequently, Americans must have cars anyway.

any major metro that could support public transportation has been taken over by democrats who only use public works to enrich their friends while accomplishing absolutely nothing. don't get me wrong, republicans do it too but they try to make it look like both sides benefit

your post just made all other post redundant

This, it's niggers.

Look dude. We live in a multi-canceral piece of shit society. Fuck off with your commie buses. I'm not using public transit with the niggers, and I don't want niggers having access to more public transit. The carless "utopia" you are describing means buses will go into the suburbs to take white people to work... that also means niggers will get on those buses and go into the suburbs.

Fuck off nigger trash.

i dont remember bro, sorry. i don't want to derail (hahaha!) but i did want to post something strong because this thread is great with the first 20 postings recognizing it's because of niggers really. this was from two harddrives ago. it's an old pic and might be fake, and the harddrive failed so these all got dumped in a "recovery" folder by the people who restored it. so i don't know if this is a) even real or b) sandy hook. but i think it is.

look up bus and subway videos in USA. They get trashed and full of people you don't want to be around.

Desegregation

riding trains and buses with a bunch of niggers is more unpleasant than sitting in bumper to bumper traffic each day

It all comes down to smelly, unwashed niggers, just like you.

If you go west, maybe. High demands of public transportation on millennials is high because many of them see cars as a poison of the environment. And also depends what types of cities you live. Good cities have good transportation, bad cities have the opposite.

They're wondering why there isn't a bigger interstate system of public transportation.
They don't understand that each state is like one of their countries.
There is no desire to allow, lets say the average jew yorker, cheap access to the rest of the country.
The reason for no mass transit network is to keep shitskins and poor fags where they are and not going around free.
If you have the money, and all it takes is hard work, you're free to go wherever.
But some nigger, shitskin, or poor fag?
They can fuck off and live and die where they were born...the rest of the country doesn't want your kind anywhere near us.

>t. reddit

gd i hate nigger

Highly autistic post there user

Also checked

That's why I'm leaving Boston. Commuting costs are way too expensive to warrant living in the Northeast. Whether you're parking at a suburban station and using a commuter train, or renting an apartment for $2,000+ and spending on a monthly subway pass, it's all expensive as fuck. With the additional living costs, living up here will kill your wallet.

A car, plenty of spacious roads, and guaranteed parking everywhere's the way to go. Think Florida, the Midwest and Texas.

We don't, LA itself passed Measure R in 2008 and Measure M this year. This will conslidate all LA transit into one hub - LA Union Station, which will also support run-through tracks by 2020 and CAHSR by 2025. We're (slowly) making LA great again.

inb4 cuckifornia, all the fags live in norcal

>public transportation
>anarchist flag

>5 minutes
yea lol you've never used public transportation
also
>10-15 minutes for the next train
Can increase your travel expectancy way more than you think. You can go from being 10 minutes late to 30 minutes late just because of that. Your not even factoring everything else.

Still doesn't answer the question why should I have to relay on the states schedule?

The car was invented after public transportation it was an upgrade from public transportation you mongoloid.

>Be me
>live in a state that spends the most money out of every other state on public transportation.
>It still sucks ass

*Rotting falling apart buses that crash and break down every year.
*Every snow storm no matter what the delays are usually 1 hour +
*Everyone on an average day is smashed into the train/bus like sardines
"wow gee user I love this so much really improves the quality of my life!!!"
*State spends an ass load here more than everyone other state in America and its still pure garbage.
*Most criminal activity around here happens in the train stations/subways

Wow sounds like a catastrophic failure!!!
>B-b-b-b-but if only we had more money!!!
>kys

Absolutely.
If you don't have enough money for a car you are the bottom level of society and pretty much need to be in prison.
Even niggers on welfare (which absolutely needs to be fixed) can get cars.

listen fuck it. we will figure this out because i will make a new thread just for this and people will see the image and go bonkers and we will find someone. we will get to the bottom of this. i swear it was purported to be a sandy hook pic from back in the day

Niggers

Public transportation is literally a direct pipeline from section 8 housing to your cozy neighborhood, and the places you go to relax and have fun.

Niggers can't travel to your nice quiet beach with their baby-mommas, niglets, ghettoblasters, and jungle juice, if they can't travel your nice quiet beach.

Mass transit is for poor fags.
I'll be damned if I have to sit near someone else. Fuck that. I'll drive.

Blacks love to do that. I work in a large factory, and lunch time in the cafeteria the blacks (who hang around in groups) always come in with bluetooth speakers blasting their nog-tunes. It's ONLY the blacks too. Mexicans, Asians, everyone else is pretty respectful of the other people in the cafeteria.

You haven't been to New England or Michigan yet, I see.

In-fucking correct. If you are talking about the Bay, they are not true northern California. That title goes to the State of Jefferson.

You're a spic

Because it is flawed, unreliable, unsafe. We need more road diversification

You didn't see rest of the world.

The early automobile industry fucked is but now I'm fine with because I can only get hard when I'm speeding

Not if you live in a city that tore down all their public housing projects. In which case public transit is largely built around funneling bankers to work while wagies have to use a toll road.

The entire economy is based around maximizing oil consumption. In fact, our federal reserve notes are indirectly backed by petroleum. Any attempt to genuinely reduce private automobiles is a direct threat to our reserve currency status.

We will drive our cars until the rest of the world starts settling oil contracts in something other than dollars because they are tired of our bullshit. At that point gas prices will sky rocket (in dollars) and most of the obese retards will be shuffled off into fema camps for their "free" plumpynut, gatorade and sportscenter.

Also, as evident from this board, most americans are antisocial psychopaths whom dread being in close proximity to to other people particularly if they don't look like they do.

can't you fatties just walk?
I regularly walk to my local shoppers drugmart like 10km during winter

Why allow niggers to travel around?
That's the only people that use public transportation.
If you don't have 60K to buy a car, or $1000 a month to finance one, what the fuck are you doing with your life?
Jeez. Get a real fucking job and stop living like a nigger.

desu it's hilarious how cucked jefferson got not only by democrats but also by the republicans (remember that both reagan and nixon come from LA)