/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - CHARLOTTE A CUTE. CUTE! EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump arriving in NC for RNC fundraiser 10/7/17
youtu.be/KPzRWf0skTY
>Pres Trump interview on Mike Huckabee new show 10/7/17
youtu.be/hVQPVGPAUtc
>Pres Trump talking to press b4 leaving DC 10/7/17
youtu.be/Juk2ZpwMnTA
>VP Pence @Unity Walk event in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/aoczquLR1CU
>VP Pence meet&greets in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/E4GwxYuaRjo
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA
>WH Video: VP meets Rican families in FL 10/6/17
youtu.be/xIrTxDCejgg
>Pres Trump: "This is the calm before the storm" 10/5/17
youtu.be/r5T131Vyc2Y

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcs82HnguGc
apnews.com/8c6b3920f51248e68285d329f2d1d730/A-weakening-Nate-brings-burst-of-flooding,-power-outages
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/08/will-meryl-streep-condemn-harvey-weinstein-called-god/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/8/trump-send-70-point-immigration-enforcement-list-c/
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/917197220788752384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=kcs82HnguGc

>McCain already hates you
>now start attacking Corker who he needs for the tax reform bill, confirming a new secretary of state, etc

Is Trump retarded?

>Why'd she go back to their old spot. ;_;
WHY DIDNT HE INVITE HER OUT WITH THE TEACHER WHY DIDNT THEY KISS BEFORE SHE DIED THEY GOT SO CLOSE TOO OH GOD

>WASHINGTON — Senator Bob Corker, the Republican chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, charged in an interview on Sunday that President Trump was treating his office like “a reality show,” with reckless threats toward other countries that could set the nation “on the path to World War III.”

>In an extraordinary rebuke of a president of his own party, Mr. Corker said he was alarmed about a president who acts “like he’s doing ‘The Apprentice’ or something.”

>“He concerns me,” Mr. Corker added. “He would have to concern anyone who cares about our nation.”

>144581941
>confirming a new secretary of state,
Fake news buddy.

I love Donald

>trying to take """the high road""" when trump supporters eat his tweets up like Zebra Cakes

So yeah

Colbert (besties with Podesta) confirmed pedo who's scared shitless of the hammer dropping on his rape rings

We a feels thread now?

Give it to me straight fellers.
Will Trump bring America back to glory?

It amazes me the ease Trump makes these people oust themselves.

WHAT THE FUCK

stop this at once and post more heather

wow thats some dokidoki motorcycle racing
source?

J E W S

I legitimately want to die, the feelings are too much sad

But they aren't reckless at all. Trump is just saying that if someone attacks us, we will respond with overwhelming force.

BOTS

Nate has had enough.

>apnews.com/8c6b3920f51248e68285d329f2d1d730/A-weakening-Nate-brings-burst-of-flooding,-power-outages

>A weakened Nate brings flooding, power outages to Gulf Coast

>BILOXI, Miss. (AP) — Hurricane Nate brought a burst of flooding and power outages to the U.S. Gulf Coast before weakening rapidly Sunday, sparing the region the kind of catastrophic damage left by a series of hurricanes that hit the southern U.S. and Caribbean in recent weeks.

>Nate — the first hurricane to make landfall in Mississippi since Katrina in 2005 — quickly lost strength, with its winds diminishing to a tropical depression as it pushed northward into Alabama and toward Georgia with heavy rain. It was a Category 1 hurricane when it came ashore outside Biloxi early Sunday, its second landfall after initially hitting southeastern Louisiana on Saturday evening.

>Nate knocked out power to more than 100,000 residents in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Florida, but crews were working on repairs.

heh

No more russian bots, it's pedophile bots now

WHAT THE FUCK PART II

>175 ratings so far
Just needs a wider audience to tell the truth like the metacritics for that Larry Wilmore abomination

What's this from?

Bullshit!

Two Car.

It's a thing of beauty that Trump got his revenge on the NFL 30 years later

WHAT THE FUCK PART III

Bridge to Terabithia

It doesnt matter whether his supporters like it, it matters on how it complicates his agenda

>Nate contacts a strong Trump state, quickly collapses into a depression
POTTERY

>first hurricane to touch Mississippi in years
>quickly lost strength
HAHA. THE ETERNAL MISSISSIPPIAN IS ETERNAL. NONE CAN STAND AGAINST ME.

Charlotte has been losing weight? she's always been cute but holy shit

Do you think Charlotte knows what Sup Forums is? Or do you think she just goes on fb and that's it

Harv, a fuck drumpf and fuck white people and the bill of rights tier human being, is in trouble:
>Will Meryl Streep Condemn Harvey Weinstein Who She Called ‘God’?

Veteran actress Meryl Streep has been silent in the wake of a bombshell New York Times report alleging decades of sexual harassment allegations against the Hollywood titan Harvey Weinstein, who she once called “God.”

Streep and Weinstein have years of history — in her 2012 Golden Globe acceptance speech, the actress thanked “God – Harvey Weinstein.” The pun was met with thunderous applause by the star-studded.

Streep’s silence in the wake of the myriad allegations facing Weinstein has not gone unnoticed.

The Academy Award-winning star is one of many actresses who’ve worked with the embattled movie mogul, who’ve said nothing of this high-profile scandal.

Among those A-list leading ladies are, Nicole Kidman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Winslet, Cate Blanchett, Anna Paquin, Renee Zelwegger, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Judi Dench, and Penelope Cruz — many of whom have spoken out about domestic abuse and sexual assault in entertainment and other professional spaces.

Kidman, for example, used her acceptance speech at the Emmy’s last month to highlight domestic abuse and violence against women.

As Streep, and others, remain silent, a steady and almost daily stream of new allegations against Weinstein continue to surface. The mega-producer denied the allegations, attacked the NRA and accepted “responsibility” for his past behavior. Weinstein has also threatened to sue the New York Times for what he called “reckless reporting.”

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/08/will-meryl-streep-condemn-harvey-weinstein-called-god/

He also quoted Jay Z

Corker isn't running for reelection, he's been opposing Trump for months now, anyways. McCain has brain cancer

>New SoS
>Actually believing that Tillerson will be fired
If he hasn't been fired already it won't happen. He didn't fuck about with firing Bannon or Reince. Both were instrumental to his campaign and he cut them loose as soon as he felt they had outlived their value. He's not an indecisive man.

ditch your damn TalmudVisions already

It sounds like garbage.

Lmao vp literally lying to ppl

Now we know what Berlin was like in the 30s, just people can feed themselves at the moment...then again..there were those large crowds screaming for sauce....

Checked just my thought.
Lord strike these Jews down.
We are eternal what did you expect? If a civil war and being the state with the most blacks couldn't kill us nothing will.

I like to hope that she's never heard of this place and still has her innocence.

LITERALLY BRIBED

>scatalogical humor

MOLYMEME BTFO
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/8/trump-send-70-point-immigration-enforcement-list-c/

WHAT THE FUCK PART IV

>Hey user, what's that website with the clover you're always on? Can you show me?

She'll weasel out of it with something like "We need to focus on sexism in the White House".

Well fug.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/917197220788752384

It's the opposite of reckless. It's deterrence, the strategy we've employed since the end of WW2. If a country like North Korea fears an American response they aren't near as likely to attack someone.

>)
Ign, where I go for trust worthy reviews.

World Wars imply the whole world is involved in some capacity. Who exactly is going to be in World War 3 at this point? Nuking North Korea isn't a World War.

This needs to end

>This board is filled with Rick and Morty haters

Lmao, figures as much. The close minded lack of intelligence this board presents is through the roof, just because people on Reddit like it doesn't make it an extremely smart animated comedy that's both hilarious and thought-provoking. I've seen every episode of Rick and Morty at least 5 times each and NEVER have left watching an episode unsatisfied. As long as your IQ is above like 110 then you should be able to appreciate what Rick and Morty is giving you. It may sound "cringeworthy" but Rick and Morty is the most intellectually stimulating show out there right now. People who don't like it are either just too dumb to get it or haven't seen it and are just following what all the other dumb idiots think.

What's this?

What is this?

is stefan still on a DRUMPF HAS BETRAYED US kick?

/our Major/

Corker was never onboard with Trump's agenda.

>World Wars imply the whole world is involved in some capacity.
To be fair, Trump blasts asses from all around the globe so indirectly he is right

There are pictures of him disembarking the plane at the airport

Gonna laugh when they publish the USSS travel logs.

>black
I wonder how fast is this gonna get ignored

Step aside everyone.

Gonna impeach Trump right now.

Wait for it.

>Drumpf

Of course they're gonna jizz all over for some shitty Netflix show. Just if you have a Netflix show it's always going to be "deep, edgy, important, well done, fascinating" whatever more bullshit they can come up with

Think Trump will pass 80 million twitter followers by the end of the 8 years?

The pictures and tweets on his tweeter page are real; only that one was reused.

They gave Neo Yokio something like a 4.5 when it deserves a 1.0.

I wanna bang Krystal ball

degenerate jewry that promotes pedophilia

Fuuuuck dump more charlottes please im gonna jerk off to her

The Median Age for European Americans in Manhattan is 38. In Natrona County Wyoming the Median age is 38.

How is he lying?

and i thought that was somewhere in Africa

u did it annon
god jerb

>netflix degenerate cartoons
>Bill Nye talking about gender fluidity and queers
>Amy fucking Schumer
When will there be a studio brave enough to create Two Old Guys on a Porch

i watched one of his new videos the other day and he more or less said he still had some hope in Trump to fix immigration even though he thinks things aren't looking good
maybe this new 70 point thing will salve his bothered bottom

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHOW EVEN ABOUT

Yes, just like that. We need to get the left to hate work of art passion project video games with quality gameplay even more.

Well that used to be a thing in the Muppets but no one cres about them any more.

That already exists user.

More than that. He started out with 25 million when he won presidency.

>Kroll
>Goldberg
>Levin
>Colbert
hmmm

FUCK
ALL
TALKING
HEADS

>Bat mitzvah
what a shocker

For the longest time I swore that the kid was played by Leo

Did they really blur the actual place's address? Pathetic. Let me guess you got this from reddit? Just come up with your own address mocking Trump.
SAD!

see
Basically you get to watch a bunch of sex jokes about hormonal adolescents, haha lol hilarious

>Manager at Mcdonalds
>Only me and two others there when the Schezwan sauce arrived to be distributed the next
>Could already tell how popular it was going to be
>Filled a box with 50 or so of the sauces
>Have made about $5000 so far